Park JiSung's elementary journal & more cute stuff :)

Guest XxminwoolovexX

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest redbean

my favourite soccer player <3

looking at his journal entries are quite touching... =*) I'm so happy his dream came true... I want to meet him someday!

Guest ..natz..

ahhah i like the jisung-rooney cartoon..ahahaha

so cute..

he achieved his dream of playin for the Korean National team..

n went further to play for Manchester United too..

Guest lenakeem

OMFG THAT WAS HILARIOUS..when the guys were watching leeshunsoos facial expression was to die for. lol i love the world cup..

esp park ji sung & kim nam il <33

Guest DumboEphant

It's great to see that PJS had this goal since young and he really worked hard for it. A really hardworking player and I admire him for that.

Guest 0_liceyy

awwww hes such a cutie!

i love this line he wrote<234

"Since I am smaller than most kids and that worries my mom alot, so I am going to eat more and become stronger and wont let my mom worry about me. I will eat all the medicines my mom gives me and become a better soccer player."

he has so much passion for socceer! park jisung!!<3333

Guest Jungmin_x3

awww. lol. I guess he had a lot of determination as a kid. Good thing he finally got what he wanted^^

Go Park jisung :)

Guest rycekrispies1212

OMGGGGGGG THAT IS SO CUTE. And that is so touching how he said that he would make it to the national team... TToTT

Those little cartoons are so funny and cute. Hehe. There are so many of Park JiSung on Korean websites.

Archived