Park JiSung's elementary journal & more cute stuff :)

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Guest XxminwoolovexX

this is really cute & touching :)
So who doesnt love Park JiSung :)

Anyway his journal back in elementary is like all over Korea.

It was really touching to see his passion for soccer.

How he drew and explained what he learned in soccer and positions and what he should do.

Some of the lines he wrote are like

"Since I am smaller than most kids and that worries my mom alot, so I am going to eat more and become stronger and wont let my mom worry about me. I will eat all the medicines my mom gives me and become a better soccer player."

" I really should focus more on soccer"

and my favorite :)

"I am going to go all the way to Korean National Team someday"

b2d9b9ccb1e215ax.jpg

b2d9b9ccb1e226zx.jpg

b2d9b9ccb1e239qe.jpg

when he was a kid :) heheh aww

b2d9b9ccb1e248yl.jpg

LMFAO this is funny :). So Rooney and PJS are pretty close because they are both in Manchester United. And this is a cartoon. So Rooney was like oh you and Ahn JungHwan are both Korean, but why do you two look so different? (As in why is Ahn better looking) and PJS was like "How about you and Beckham?" HAHAHA

There are also alot of cartoons in Korea with Rooney & other MANU players fighting over Jisung. haha

hgjhg2pf.png

Park ChuYoung & Rooney fighting over PARK JISUNG :) HAHAH so funny when Rooney gets carried by other guy

10ilncc229fq.jpg

11ilncc224oe.jpg

This is him consoling Lee Young Pyo when Manchester United(park jisung) and Tottenham(lee youngpyo) played against each other. This is the part when Lee YoungPyo allowed his blunder Rooney to score 2nd goal and Park JiSung who's in different team telling him it's ok :). Awww

18tu.png

& bonus :) Lee YongPyo when he was kid! hahah he still had that same cute bright smile :D

14xj1.png

credits naver and daum cafe

sigh PJS is such a hardworking and sooo sweet :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

How cute Lee Young Pyo (: Park Ji Sung too. It's cute how Park Ji Sung had so much passion for soccer even as a child.

Guest jenniful92

aw haha that's adorable :)

the whole journal thing,, they're fun to read :D

and he was a big dreamer,, i'm glad he's part of the team ^^

Guest Kay*Kay

awww the journal is so cuteee. he's so concentrated on soccer!

and the cartoons wit pjs and rooney are hilarious [x

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

awww that journal is the cutest thing ever!!!!! omg, haha. i luv it. i luv park ji sung!!!! hahaha and his sort of naive cluelessness is so cute, too.

i hope like the last world cup park ji sung is in..he'll like win it for the team ^^

<3

Guest hyeminnie

i love how he grew up and fufilled his childhood dream.

i love him!

the captions in the pics are the funniest thing! them fighting over jisung and stuff~ha ha

Guest Lets_Be

OMG! the diary is so cute!!! hahaha... he LOVED soccer and was so serious about it as a little kid! the pictures he drew were cute.... lee young pyo is so nice!

Guest jess89

koreans make THE funniest cartoons.

pjs' journal is so cute, esp some of the stuff he wrote.. and his handwriting was way better than mine when i was in elementary school >.<

i love how pjs is telling lyp 'its ok' cause it shows how even if they play on different teams, theyre always gunna be there for each other<33

Guest Mentos

AW, what a cutie! Jisung sure determined. He once said that because he lacks in looks, he's going to try to be the best soccer player out there (: Major kudos to him <3

LMFAO. The storyline was awesome haha. Fighting over Jisung ;D

But I still can't get over Lee Chun Soo's facial expression HAHA.

Guest joycekimxD

omgsh.. HES SUCH A CUTIE <333 hes kind of mine! LOL. i love his journal. he shows that dreams do come true if you work hard at it.. =) im so proud of him and he definitely is one of the most important players on the team. PARK JI SUNG FIGHTING!

Guest queena

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE PARK JI SUNG AND LEE YOUNG PYO!! I LOVE THAT HOLDING HANDS PIC!! and park ji sung seems like really dedicated and hardworking!!

hers some funny pics of lee young pyo

pyo1.jpg

yung.jpg

Guest jellybaby91

Park Ji Sung is so cyoote^^ and he puts in a lot of effort

WOOT WOOT.,,PARKJISUNG HWAITING~~!!!!

Archived