marryingschoolgirl.jpg

Starring: Lim Eun-Kyeong, Eun Ji-Won

Director: Oh Deok-Hwan

Genre: Juvenile, Romance, School, Comedy

Runtime: 103mins

Production: The Zone Film

Distribution: Movies Entertainment

Language: Korean

Pyung-Gang is a high school girl with a reputation for being bad news. Consequently, despite her good looks, guys mostly steer clear of her. But when she visits a fortune teller, she receives some frightening news of her future: she must marry before she turns 16, otherwise she'll die! Thus begins her desperate effort to find a high school hubby before it's too late. And it seems her only change is On Dal, a transfer student who doesn't yet know enough to steer clear of Pyung-Gang. Can Pyung-Gang convince On Dal to take her hand in marriage before her not-so-sweet sixteen!?

marryingschoolgirl1.jpg

SOURCE : 여고생 시집가기

여고생 시집가기

여고생 시집가기

여고생 시집가기

여고생 시집가기

Guest Elee

i know where to download it...i think clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy has it, under korean movies. this movie kinda wasted my time:( i didnt like it at all...she had to do lemons and all :mellow: u know what lemons mean?

Guest Elee

^ ohh it wasnt fun??

whats lemons?? lol i dunno what that is

why is it something perverted?

lolz..i dont wanna spoil anything but YES..it was something perverted :ph34r: i was watching it with my with my six year old cousin and oh dear lord...kekeke...now her mind is green minded :phew: its not that bad...but yeah..perverted i say!

Guest tenshiii0ox

Oh I remember this movie. I watched it last summer. It was okay... :] Funny, but stupid? Lol. I laughed at some of the scenes, but the plot was a bit too creative... Ahha.

Guest lynnshim

does anyone know what page its on on japanese guy's clubbox, because the index wont work for mee thansk

Guest androo87

does anyone know what page its on on japanese guy's clubbox, because the index wont work for mee thansk

its under korean movies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived