Jennylyn Mercado: Filipino Actress/singer

Guest kris_argee

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest celinewalksin10

uhhmm jennylyn's school's not Augustinian Academy.. it's Augustinian Abbey. My aunt owns that school, and jen happens to be my cousin's best friend.. :) haven't talked to her that much.. last talk was a long time ago, but she's really nice.. :D even went to my cousin's debut to surprise her during her free time.. :D

Guest celinewalksin10

she's so spontaneous.. :D she called my cousin and her other friends straight from bacolod to spend the day right after she landed manila.. haha they were with sandara park as well.. :D i think they've become pretty close because of super noypi.. :D

Guest kris_argee

Jennylyn will have a new primetime tv series entitled SUPER TWINS with Nadine Samonte to be aired in February. they will be wearing Sailormoon inspired costumes :lol:

supertwins02iy5.jpg

supertwins04uq2.jpg

ST.jpg

Guest hazeleyes0115

omg! :w00t: i am so excited with Super Twins! i'm the biggest fan of Nadine. :blush: i just heard about that earlier though. the two are included at the survey as Most Promising Female Actress from "Ang Pinaka" in QTV Channel and Jen is actually number 2! :w00t: Nadine is from number 10 but it's okay. :D

Guest kris_argee

omg! :w00t: i am so excited with Super Twins! i'm the biggest fan of Nadine. :blush: i just heard about that earlier though. the two are included at the survey as Most Promising Female Actress from "Ang Pinaka" in QTV Channel and Jen is actually number 2! :w00t: Nadine is from number 10 but it's okay. :D

hi soon~shik, no Jen was number 3 :D i'm excited for Super Twins too. i hope Jen and Nadine will be good friends 'cause i think it's their first time to be together on a tv series since the starstruck days.

oh, that pic you posted was taken two years ago during Nadine's birthday :D

Guest hazeleyes0115

hi soon~shik, no Jen was number 3 :D i'm excited for Super Twins too. i hope Jen and Nadine will be good friends 'cause i think it's their first time to be together on a tv series since the starstruck days.

oh, that pic you posted was taken two years ago during Nadine's birthday :D

yeah,i do hope that they'll become friends,too. i mean,close friends rather.:P it's just that i really got annoyed that some people are commenting bad things now about Super Twins. they say it's cacky. :crazy:

Guest kris_argee

http://www.igma.tv/article.php?articleid=8216

What’s in store for the stars?

Article posted December 30, 2006

iGMA kicks off the new year with fearless forecasts of Kapuso stars who made it big in 2006. With the help of our friendly fortune teller, we took a peek at blooming romances, exciting projects, and inevitable dilemmas. Read on and be the first to know about your idol’s prospects in 2007!

Jennylyn Mercado

Jen’s personal mantra for 2007 is power. Her enthusiasm and positive attitude will affect other people greatly, and she’ll be able to mix business and pleasure for the entire year. Her big break will arrive in the 4th quarter, so expect added responsibilities and mature roles from Jen.

Guest kris_argee

yeah,i do hope that they'll become friends,too. i mean,close friends rather.:P it's just that i really got annoyed that some people are commenting bad things now about Super Twins. they say it's cacky. :crazy:

well we can't blame them, i don't like the title too ~lol~ but ofcourse it's too early for them to have negative comments because we don't even know the story yet. i just hope the plot is good. they really look cute in their costumes :D i've read in igma jen's thread that their costumes will have more revisions. can't wait to see the new look! support Super Twins!

Guest kris_argee

Patrick, Jennylyn officially on

People's Journal | Mario E. Bautista | January 10, 2007

FREEHAND

PATRICK Garcia expressed his love for Jennylyn Mercado on “The S Files” last Sunday. Jen was the live guest on the studio being interviewed by Paolo Bediones about the real score on her relationship with Patrick, who turned out to be on the phone.

Paolo asked Patrick: “Mahal mo ba si Jennylyn?” Patrick said: “Kung sasabihin ko bang mahal ko siya, sasabihin ba niyang mahal niya ko?” Paolo told Patrick: “Why don’t you tell her that directly?”

Patrick then addressed Jen: “Mahal kita. Mahal mo rin ba ako?” Jen replied: “Oo naman. Mahal din kita.”

Isn’t this such an unconventional way of expressing love for one another? Not in person but on the phone, but also on national television? So now, it’s official, Jennylyn and Patrick are on and it happened on “The S-Files”.

Guest neinsager

she's pretty noh?

i've seen her in i love new york and in one season of now and forever. she's not a bad actress. she just has to choose more mature roles and star in better movies. i've seen only 2 movies that star jennylyn, lovestruck and super noypi. i ended up getting terribly disappointed, especially with lovestruck, not because of the acting but because these movies seem more like star vehicles more than actual movies. since she's been in showbiz for quite a while now and still has a huge following, maybe she can start getting choosy. diba?

Archived