[Drama 2006] That Woman's Choice 그 여자의 선택

[KBS]
has anyone heard of this drama?

There have been more than 20 eps out probably.

actors/actresses: suh yoojung, yoo tae woong, cha suhwon, park minho

HUH JUNG MIN!!!!!!!!!!

one of my favorite supporting actors has a bigger role in this drama (can't think of his name right now)

-he debuted as the 'keyboardist?' of moonchild, played krw's younger brother in "Mr. Socrates"

-played ronnie, in "mr. goodbye"

-was the other part of the cute supporting actors in "Princess Lulu" (w/ha suk jin)

-is friends w/ Kim Min Jung

(i'm guessing this is an old ppl drama, well for ahjummas)

Park Hyoju 박효주

b320060428_23591470.jpg

Suh Yoojung 서유정

1520060425_23534726.jpg

1520060425_23534696.jpg

1520060425_23534728.jpg

8020060425_23532984.JPG

Here we go:(in reverse order the cast)

cutie Huh Jung Min

sub_img1214.jpg

sub_img1213.jpg

sub_img1212.jpg

sub_img1211.jpg

sub_img121.jpg

and more, just go on the site.

credits to: yahoo korea, kbs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest Alison

My mom borrowed the viedo. I watched epsodie 1 and 2. I like it, it's pretty good. I was trying to watch it on KBS but its not working for be right now. I noticed I'm very behind. Does anybody watch this on their clubbox???

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest b00kw0rm

Oh my, this thread is sooo quiet! And this is a pretty decent and interesting drama.

Right now, I'm not really liking the rich cousin. She made a good first impression. But now she is practically throwing herself at the artist. He told her he has a girlfriend and she is still trying to be with him 24/7. But I'm guessing they will end up together in the end.

b00kw0rm ... i agree with u!!! the rich cousin or actually her half sister (since i think from all the hint given so far JJ is the aunt's out of wedlock daughter before she marry the rich guy.) is really kind of annoying in her pursuit of the bf but looks like they are going to end up being a couple. let's see how she likes it if he put other women above her when they date. the way she was fuming over him turning down her last minute invite to go watch a play with her after JJ called him had me rolling my eyes. <_<

i really like the bf ... he's cute, sweet & seem a genuinely nice guy but then i can also understand why JJ would choose the other guy in the end over him. his lack of ambition non-withstanding ... he doesn't seem to have any future plans with regards to his career or even their upcoming marriage and JJ has to push him into doing anything.

Guest b00kw0rm

I didn't understand why JJ and her Mum was so upset with the b.f. when he brought the Dad home drunk. The way they went on it was like the b.f. was expected to know the Dad is a drunken bully. I thought that was too much. Or did I miss something in the translation?

It does not seem professional of her manager to pursue JJ since she is his subordinate. But I noticed he changed his tune after he brought her 'home'. He looked impressed with the big house. I think to him, family wealth and connections are very important. I wonder how he will feel about JJ when he finds out she's the poor relation. So that makes me revised my earlier impression that he and JJ will end up together. I think she will go back to the artist. His good friend and somewhat guide/mentor is her Dad!

From how JJ's Dad responded to the Mum talking about blood ties between JJ and her "Aunt", its clear he doesn't know that JJ is not his daughter. I am wondering how 2 identical twins can grow up to be so very unidentical! And how 2 women could be high school mates when 1 looks at least 15-years older!

Sorry, I have not really been watching the encore broadcast so I cannot remember the names at all.

However, based on my memory when I watched the first run about 4 years ago, JJ and her "cousin" are not twins. JJ was born out of wedlock before her "aunt" met and married her husband.

I did catch a bit on the part where the "mom" was so dead set against the artist and actually wanted to introduce someone else for JJ. Cos her viewpoint is that the artist had no future, though the "dad" was of a different opinion.

Guest 2Van123

I didn't realize that this is an encore program!

Jin thinks she is in love because her boss says all the right things and makes all the right moves. The artist sure doesn't have any artistic idea how to romance a lady!

Guest b00kw0rm

I didn't realize that this is an encore program!

Jin thinks she is in love because her boss says all the right things and makes all the right moves. The artist sure doesn't have any artistic idea how to romance a lady!

Ah, you didn't know that Tiki is SoompiWikipedia? tongue2.gif

I think JJ is in love with the idea of being with a man who is able to provide for her, has the money to splurge on her and treat her like a princess. He doesn't need lessons in how to woo a girl. The artist guy seems to a really decent bloke but a bit slow on the take. But then again, I think he is the more honest what-you-see-is-what-you-get-guy. JJ is a fool to let him get away. Although I can understand her frustration in that he seems to be happy drifting along and lacks ambition. living in a cloud and holding on to your lofty ideals is well and good if you have food on the table but if you don't, then its sheer pride, stubborness and even being too lazy to do anything about it. JJ's Dad is a good example. Haha, now I understand why the Mum is so dead set against the poor artist.

Guest ineedmoredrama

This show certainly is a nice surprise... I don't know any of the actors but the story and characters have been compelling enough to get me hooked so far. And also making me late for work since it airs 8.30 weekday mornings!

I'm not sure yet how I feel about the boss making the moves on JJ or her reciprocating his "feelings". Like b00kw0rm says, she could be in love with the idea of being with someone who can provide for her. But would the boss have gone on with this if he had really dropped her off at her real home? Hmmm...

Archived