[TAIWAN DRAMA 2011] 醉後決定愛上你 DRUNKEN TO LOVE YOU / ZUI HOU JUE DING AI SHANG NI

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

JOSEPH CHANG, RAINIE YANG

"Drunken To Love You" gets ready for April

It’s a sign that SETTV can’t wait to bump Channel-X off the air. They’re making sure that everyone knows their next drama “Drunken To Love You” is coming soon as they held a press event today (March 21), showcasing their leads Rainie Yang and Joseph Chang.

Rainie revealed that the first scene they filmed was a bed scene, which made her and Joseph very nervous. However, the two demonstrated their professionalism and proactively requested to do another take on the bed scene, knowing that they could do better.

The drama is scheduled to begin airing on April 17th.

Guest lokkita

I like Rainie Yang, I especially think she gave a spectacular performance in "Spider Lilies" so I might give this drama a try. I've never been able to finish an entire Taiwanese drama though.... I don't know why??

Guest summers83

There is already an earlier post on this. http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/359933-ttv-drama-%e9%86%89%e5%be%8c%e6%b1%ba%e5%ae%9a%e6%84%9b%e4%b8%8a%e4%bd%a0-love-you/

The trailer can be found there too...

"Love You" tops sunday night idol drama ratings

SETTV/TTV’s new Sunday night idol drama, “Love You”, came on top and pulled in an average of 2.38% in ratings on its premiere – 2.98% among the 15-44 age group. Ratings began to rise from the scene where Joseph Chang and Rainie Yang started drinking non-stop after their breakups. The drama soared up to 4.43% per minute at its height, achieving the highest peak in ratings on a premiere. The drama has also been well received with some naming it the best idol drama in recent months.

The cast and crew celebrated its results yesterday. Lead actress Rainie revealed that she really drank before filming, “I drank a whole glass of wine before filming. My whole body was turning red. Joseph also drank, so we felt great during filming!” Award winning Master Baker Wu Pao-Chun specially prepared some “ice-cream croissants” for the cast and crew. Joseph and Rainie couldn’t resist and ate theirs immediately.

On the premiere night, the cast invited their friends and family to watch the show together, which included Ethan Ruan. Tiffany Hsu expressed that she was rather embarrassed when they watched her intimate scenes, “Thinking back how I didn’t stop (kissing) when the crew already shouted ‘cut’, I feel a little embarrassed now.” Joseph quickly explained, “We had already had four to five retakes at the time, so we wanted to get more into it in order to film it well. When we were still kissing even after the director shouted ‘cut’, I really wanted to crawl into a hole (and hide).”

Since the drama is already off to a good start, the media asked if the guys would cross dress to celebrate its high ratings, but Rainie was quick to defend Alien Huang, “He (Alien) doesn’t even appear in the beginning episodes, so it’ll be too pitiful to have him cross dress already. It’s best to just have Kingone or Joseph to do it.”

SETTV/TTV’s “Love You” was number one in ratings again last Sunday, scoring 2.62% on its second episode (Sunny Happiness followed in second at 1.76%). Rainie Yang, who was wearing a wedding dress, celebrated their achievement with her fellow costars Joseph Chang, Tiffany Hsu, and Tom Price (Bai Zi-Xuan).

Scenes of Joseph unbuttoning while walking towards Rainie and Joseph saving Rainie from embarrassment at the airport have become a hot topic among netizens. Many fans confessed their love toward Joseph on the web and even Rainie laughed, “If there’s really someone this good looking to be my husband, I’d marry him even without the one million!” Joseph responded timidly, “I’m just very happy, I hope everyone will continue to support the drama.”

Other than being happy with the results, Rainie and Tiffany also made the promise on Joseph’s behalf, “If ratings break 5%, Joseph will dive into the water!”

Guest misspinky

^^you can watch it on viki.

i just finished both episodes and i'm impressed with rainie. her character is cute but it's a bit more mature too, maybe cus she is actually older now. her chemistry with joseph is great too. i can't wait to watch episode 3.

Guest erasable

As impossible as it sounds, I hope Ranie's character will end up with Kingone's character. -_- though in past dramas (the ones I've seen anyway) Kingone never get the girl, especially if its Rainie. I like Kingone best though.

After four months of filming, SETTV/TTV’s “Love You” wrapped up their filming a few days ago. Joseph Chang and Rainie Yang will be diving into their next projects right away; Joseph will be filming in the mainland while Rainie has accepted a new role for an upcoming CTS drama. Rainie expressed, “I’m back to myself now since the filming is over. I’m not Lin Xiao-Ru (character) anymore, it feels a little weird.”

Thinking back to during the filming of the drama, Joseph told the media, “There was a crying scene for Lin Xiao-Ru and it really shocked me because she was crying really hard. I finally asked her what was wrong a week later.” Rainie laughed, “It really wasn’t anything, I was just too into my role.”

The drama’s ratings continued to climb with last Sunday’s episode scoring an average of 3.1% (highest peak: 4.17%). Their competition Sunny Happiness had an average rating of 1.62%, down 0.14 from the previous week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chloe2610

I found this tw-drama by chance but I'm now addicted and dying to see the next episode !!! To stand the wait, I made a mvid. Hope you like it and post comments...

Here's the link : My link

It doesn't work, sorry. Here's the link :

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Luv2Emy

This drama is pretty good! Ranie is pretty cute and all but I wonder why the second lead actress always plays the second lead O.o She's pretty!

Actually it was just accidentally I click on this drama...at first I'm kinda not feel it. I'm not a fan of Raine Yang but when I

finished the 1st episode omg! :w00t: I couldn't stop it. Imagine in 11 episode almost 6 hours after i finished it. I just stop it

for a while just to eat :lol: :lol: :lol: . After this I'm now counting the days :D :D . I Love the story is not a corny type...Wow!

Raine so gorgeous on her new hair style...much better with a short hair, she looks so sexy. The guy (Joseph Chang) omg! blush.gifblush.gif so yummy :w00t:. After It started with a kiss 1 & 2, Down with love, fated to love you, Meteor Garden 1 & 2, Easy Fortune Happy Life, Hanakime...and this one again Drunken to love you....I couldn't wait the day.

Guest RSmith021985

This is my 2nd T-Drama I've watched. I do say it got me hooked with some of the scenes jokes. Man they are dirty haha. I'm really liking the character interaction between the two mains. Almost caught up with the show. It had made me open up to more drama's outside of K-Drama. =p

Archived