[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Guest empresslilo28

hey! im new here just joined to talk about this new wgm couple and talk about dramas,lol

So like a bunch of you i was sad when the adam couple and the yongseo couple left i thought my weekends werent gonna be the same

but then this new couple came n i fell in love with them instantly, i saw the other couple too but this one appeals to me way more im not sure why,

I thought the wedding ceremony was hilarious and they look really good together, i even paused the video to check his face better and gotta say the

guy is handsome. Im really looking forward to watching this couple i just hope someone subs them since unfortunetly im not korean or chinese or even asian

im latina,lol

I cant help and think that after all this ends whats gonna happen to them? to their friendship? cause i think at some level things are gonna change

even if they dont mean to change or even notice they are, n im thinking shes gonna have a harder time right? we girls lets be realistic tend to

overthink stuff and i dont think shes gonna be an exception, i really wanna see their development from friendship to couple n i wonder if maybe in the

end we will hear real wedding bells,lol im just saying haha but maybe my imagination is running wild ^_^

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant help and think that after all this ends whats gonna happen to them? to their friendship? cause i think at some level things are gonna change

even if they dont mean to change or even notice they are, n im thinking shes gonna have a harder time right? we girls lets be realistic tend to

overthink stuff and i dont think shes gonna be an exception, i really wanna see their development from friendship to couple n i wonder if maybe in the

end we will hear real wedding bells,lol im just saying haha but maybe my imagination is running wild ^_^

Sorry to cut your post, but I completely agree with you. Although I am anticipating their transition from friends to a married couple (I'm even rooting for it in real life :lol: ), I hope that they do not get hurt in the process. It would be tragic if their relationship becomes negatively impacted somehow. LOL! I'm being very dramatic! :P

Just curious:  Why do all these couples go to the amusement park?  Good thing about this couple is, they got married first - hope to see them in their house.  I can already see how comfy they are with each other - and don't mind the thing called 'skinship'.

I was wondering the same! Maybe there's just lots of opportunity to make each other wear silly headbands and do funny things and make each other laugh? As an audience I think amusement park dates are super fun to watch, and that's good enough for me :D

i just hope someone subs them since unfortunetly im not korean or chinese or even asian

im latina,lol

Yea I hope we can get good regular english subs too. The soft subs on yt now are great, but I also watched the chinese ones and they sub the words on the screen as well so you can catch the little details too. If we could get that in english it'll be nice...

Yea I keep trying to imagine how they are going to progress. Even though they are close now I still think it's just the friendship zone. I think SH especially would like to get married, and at her age I agree that she'll probably overthink it a bit. But I'm sure WJ won't hurt her at the very least, and I'm sure she knows that :) So they can let their r/shp naturally progress :P

Guest enrique3mex

Just to share some pretty pics...

parksohyun.png

parksohyundancing01.jpg

Will we see to So Hyun teaching him to dance? I hope so...

Yea I hope we can get good regular english subs too. The soft subs on yt now are great, but I also watched the chinese ones and they sub the words on the screen as well so you can catch the little details too. If we could get that in english it'll be nice...

Yes, I also watched the Chinese version! I hope this girl may help us to translate the captions text!

Best regards. B)

cr.Pics: Nate and Naver.

I ship this couple! :wub:

Ever since WGM Season 1 ended, I couldn't find any things that totally catch my interest in WGM S2. It's not that I didn't watched the latter, it's just that the feeling is not there. I ship the 3 couples though. ^_^

I couldn't wait for the next episode to come. I want to see the skinship more. :phew:

P/s: Mind my English. I forget my grammar already. :sweatingbullets:

Guest lisapham

I am really anticipating this couple ^^ their 18 yr friendship is really appealing to me,

being an Adam Couple♥ fan I am not easily lured into new couples but I was instantly hooked into this one.

I love how this story will be one of 'friendship to lovers' :) this slightly remind me of Adam Couple♥ too..

the age different, instantly comfortable with eachother, funny band mates etc.

I think im really going to enjoy watching them ^^, PD-nims have such great timing!

totally annoying, but I am excited more for next week.. there plan has worked xD LOOL

Guest syraleo

the captions translated from the chi subs.

i stopped at about 4min+ because i realised the captions are not really captions, most of the time its the dialogue between the 2 of them. the PDs decided to use special fonts or whatever but after the first few mins where they are going to meet each other, the captions are the same as the dialogue for the most part.

after watching the eng subs, it does seem that you are not missing much without the captions.

=======

Somewhere in seoul

today's bride ,park so hyun

debut as an actor in 1993

10 live years as an actor

also dabbled in being the MC of variety shows and broadcast DJ

gotten the nickname "baby face terminator(?)"

golden miss Park So Hyun

the first time hearing about becoming a fake wife

i always wanted to experience a married life since long ago

oh? we got married? very interested...

MISSION! take the pre-prepared limousine and head towards the destination

a prepared limousine?

[52] at this moment,

[56] a luxurious white marriage limousine arrives

1.00 hehe~ i knew the prepared car would be like this

1.03 because she is of age (seems to imply that she is old so she gets somewhat better treatment)

1.05 ooh~ totally~ what do i do~

1.12 inside the limousine where the groom has not gotten on yet

1.20 a mini bar prepared for the 2 of them in their sweet time alone

1.22 the headliner is full of sparkling lights...

1.24 totally pretty~

1.28 the limousine with the bride in it has started moving to its destination

1.45 the first time in a limousine, totally awkward

1.53 in the meanwhile.. in front of yeoido MBC

1.56 standing and holding a mission card

1.58 today's Bride Kim Won Joon

2.02 debut in 92 with <after you sleep> (directly translated the song title , no idea what it really is)

2.04 flower boy singer

2.06 totally child-like kim won joon

2.09 with park so hyun as a married couple?

2.15 "nuna is it ok?" i was thinking of asking. (he meant something like "is it ok if its me?")

2.17 (the PD asks why?) because... we are too close...

2.23 the 2 have gotten comfortable with each other over 18 years

2.30 will it have an opposite effect?

2.34 thinking from nuna's perspective

2.37 long time friends who have gotten comfortable with each other

2.40 what will happen on their first time in contact as a married couple

2.44 (same mission!) take the pre-prepared limousine to their destination

2.49 takes out his camera

2.55 but what is he taking pictures of...

2.57 the limousine is near MBC now...

3.05 (not sure, playing some writer's game or something)

3.10 (captions here say "taking pictures of speeding cars" but the eng subs say taking pictures of a vehicle making illegal U-turn, although this was said by the MC)

3.15 while he is engrossed in taking pictures of his subjects...

3.21 the limousine arrives!

3.29 the bride discovers her husband

3.31 meeting for the first time as a married couple

3.56 should we shake hands?

3.58 its not like we haven't seen each other for a long time, what do i do..

4.01 their normally close relationship...

4.03 the environment has changed.. nuna also appears to have changed..

4.06 i came here beautifully after getting dressed up

4.09 you knew you were coming to see me right?

4.10 yea..

4.11 then why are you dressed like that

4.23 normally we behave very naturally when we meet up

4.27 but if we were to see this from the groom's perspective

(basically saying what the eng subs say, i think the captions here overlap so they are both saying the same thing)

enrique3mex: Thanks for the pics! Uwaaa SH is totally gorgeous. That's so totally the bodyline WJ failed to notice for 18 years! XD Now I want them to dance together too! (Ahem, more skinship hehe)

syraleo: Wow! You sure worked hard doing that. Thanks :) I think the most significant parts the english subs miss is how the MCs remark on how daring SH is when she says "I didn't know that cos we never had a chance to sleep together". And little things like the caption when WJ is commenting on her bodyline. It's very funny that they write that "No doubt, a 38 year old" or something like that, ahaha. Also when the captions go "stare" and "peek" when he's looking at her in the wedding dress. Minor things. But you're right, mostly they overlap with the spoken words. 

Uri Brave Couple, their informal speech and close relationship does not prevent them from being careful what to say and just be too conscious of what they say-reveal. They have no rabid fans that each can be fearful of like the other "idol" couples. They are familiar with each other and are more mature that they don't really worry much about their "public image." I like how SH and WJ are comfortable with each other yet kind of tippy toeing around being a "married couple." Though they are both "older," this new exploration of "grey area--marriage" will hopefully be fun for them and us the fans to watch. I've rewatched their subbed initial meet and it's so entertaining. WJ stepping into the hubby mode-protective, more caring and looking at his wife with a different eye, yeah she's prettier and beautiful with a great body...WJ's new found appreciation of SH will really add to their chemistry. It's great that they had their wedding right away so they can just go on and be a married couple. Brave Couple fighting!!! And thanks all for the pictures, have you guys gone to you tube and just typed in both SH and WJ's name? There are a lot of videos specially of WJ, he doesn't look much older now than he did when he first came out, same with SH... Brave youthful couple....Fighting!!!

Guest sweethoney06

I watched their first episode. I enjoyed it. I think their is some chemistry there between the two, like when they took a picture together he said something like I didn't know we look good together. I thought them having 18 years of friendship might have been hard for them to transition into a husband and wife role but I was wrong. Looking at their recent recording pics it looks like their moving at good speed with even skinship included. It looks like this will be the more real couple because of their more mature, marriageable age. It seems like both are at the spot of how should we approach each other when we are done with the show. Not awkward friends but to how we were before the show. It will be hard, but you never by the end they could go from reel to real life couple by the time the show is over blush.gif

Guest empresslilo28

@ princessjupiter491    its ok but i kinda agree with u, it would be in some way tragic if it messes up their friendship

then thats 18yrs down the drain, but i think that eventhough it wasnt aired that they must have

talked about it, or somehow think it the back of their minds that it cant get to a certain point  

or something unless they decide to get past that point XD

@ kiraning                    yea it would be great if they subbed it regularly I for one would be extremely happy

well I hope theyre able to continue theyre frienship or get married for reals,haha

First off, I'm sorry for double posting! I didn't even realise until I checked the thread.

@kiraning - THANK YOU for sharing the photos credits to Amy2011@baidu. :)

@milkcaramel172 - THANK YOU for sharing the FB link of our Brave couple too!

Th first thing I noticed when I saw the pictures kiraning shared with us was the couple shirts/sweaters! & it's PINK! minding their age, gahhhhhhh, it's cuter! hahaha. and that one pic wonjun bend himself behind her back (I'm guessing their playing games) and carrying her onto his own back, their skinship is so darn natural.

Yes, I agree with you guys that girls do tend to ovethink (like me!) LOL. And that Sohyun will be able to go through the progress of their new level of relationship with a broad mind. :) But seeing Wonjun in his shillang mode with her, caring & tending for her, I knew at the very least, he will be careful and mindful in his actions to make it much more comfortable for the both of them.

A tweet from snjeung 

[TRANS] @jake82054: Just finished recording WGM...Khuntoria's lets win mission...A funny episode of clumpsy Korean speaking...An episode of WonJoon&Sohyun;'s past exposure...An episode of bloody battle of JangWoo&EunJung;couple..

Tune in to this Saturday's WGM!...Have a good day..V587~!!

Wonder what's the big secret. Guesses, anyone? :) I'm translating the Chinese subs of the preview (captions) for this Saturday:

KWJ and PSH, live happily ever after?

A new rival

Ah! What kind of drama series is this?

Gives everyone a shock

What are the results of the shocking revelation/conversation?

Personally can't wait to find out what "shocking" things shall be revealed XD Tension is good! 

reymel888: Tippy toeing is the perfect adjective to describe them! :) I guess while they don't have the same awkwardness as the younger couples, they have their own sort of apprehension. SH especially, should realize the clock's ticking. Poor her, she deserves the best. Hope WJ and SH will find in each other someone they can spend their lives with (even after the show) --> Yes, everyone's wishful thinking, but hey, we never know! :P

Loved their first ep :)

They both look young for their age! woah <3

I find it funny when WonJoon said that he didn't know SoHyun had a nice body, roflmaoo XD

And he was shy about it, roflmao :3

And their impromptu wedding!~

Soooo looking forward to their next eps <3

Guest enrique3mex

bravecouple.jpg

김원준-박소현, 과거 비밀 열애했다?...과거 스캔들 '깜짝공개'

MBC '우리 결혼했어요'에서 가상부부로 출연 중인 김원준-박소현이 과거 로맨스를 공개해 화제다.

지난주, 첫 만남부터 일사천리로 결혼식을 올리게 된 김원준-박소현 부부는 지인들 앞에서 과거 로맨스(?)를 밝혀 그들을 놀라게 했다.

지인 중 한 사람이 던진 '두 사람이 친구로 지내온 18년 동안 단 한 번도 서로에게 이성으로 느낀 적이 없냐'는 질문에, 박소현은 잠시 머뭇거리더니 아무도 몰랐던 6년 전 김원준과의 비밀스러운 로맨스에 대해 입을 열기 시작한 것. 이에 지인들은 물론 새 신랑 김원준 역시 부정하지 못했다고.

과연 김원준과 박소현의 지인들 모두를 깜짝 놀라게 한 6년 전 당시 과거 스캔들은 무엇일지, ‘소원부부의 과거 로맨스의 진실’은 확인할 수 있다.

cr:www.osen.co.kr

The next episode will be funny! A secret romance of the past will come to light! :w00t:

When they celebrate with their friends, the recent wedding!

...hehehehehe! :lol:

Best regards!

Oh wow! I voted at this poll earlier this week and they only had 14%. I thought it was absolutely impossible for them to win, so I stopped. Now they are at 40%?! Wow WonHyun fans are amazing! *_* 

I love WooJung too, but ah well, going to vote as many times for WonHyun as I can. Thanks for the heads up milkcaramel72!

Guest PHSsoultree

Preview text for this weeks episode:

원준♡소현 : 과거(?)를 묻지 마세요~

지난 주, 첫 만남부터 일사천리로 결혼식까지 올리게 된 원준♡소현 부부!

축가로 나선 케이윌은 두 사람에게 ‘뽀뽀’를 하라는 미션을 주었는데~

과연 두 사람은 정말 ‘뽀뽀’를 할 수 있을까?

얼떨결에 결혼식을 치룬 후, 피로연을 위해 자리를 옮긴 소원부부와 지인들!

신랑의 친구들은 약속이라도 한 듯, 입을 모아 원준의 과거사를 폭로하기 시작하는

데~

이 때, 새 신랑 원준을 매우 당황하게 만든 마지막 깜짝 손님 이세준의 충격 발언은?

그리고 새 신부 소현이 6년 만에 털어놓는 과거 원준과의 비밀스런 로맨스!

신랑 원준도 부정하지 못 한, 일명 ‘베이징 올림픽 사건’의 진실은 과연 무엇?

Will translate the whole thing when I get home from work, if nobody else has done so already!

"과연 두 사람은 정말 ‘뽀뽀’를 할 수 있을까?" ... Will the two really kiss?

WGM couple Park So Hyun and Kim Won Joon to reveal a past ’secret romance’.

1302832166_150357.jpg

What kind of relationship did ‘fantasy couple’ Park So Hyun and Kim Won Joon have in the past?

On the upcoming episode of MBC’s “We Got Married Season 3“, the couple will spill the beans about a secret romance in their 18 year long friendship. for the first time in 18 years about a secret romance during their close friendship.

Last week, Park So Hyun and Kim Won Joon had a spontaneous wedding ceremony during their first meet as a couple. Singer K-Will, who sang at the wedding, gave the couple a kissing mission. Although viewers were already curious about whether the couple would complete the mission or not, they were driven to the edge of their seats after Park So Hyun and Kim Won Joon were asked a certain question.

The show asked, “Of the 18 years that the two of you spent as friends, was there not even a moment where you both felt something more than friendship?” Park So Hyun paused for a moment and then started to confess about a secret romance that happened six years ago with Kim Won Joon. It seems that the wedding guests and, of course, Kim Won Joon were unable to deny this confession.

If you want to know the exact story of this past scandal between Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun – a story that even had completely surprised their friends! – don’t miss out on April 16th’s episode of “We Got Married”.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

credits AllKPOP

OH MY GOD. SO THEY HAD DATED IN THE PAST!!! So there is a high possibility from reel to real. kflakshfakldfakhs

okay, I shall not get too excited.. yet. LOL.

Archived