Argan Oil!

Guest Yueguang1430276635

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2016 at 8:33 AM, Booger Face said:

I use argan oil as a night moisturizer and my skin always looks/feels great when I wake up. There is oil residue left over in the morning so I always have to wash it off. I use 5 drops for my face, 1 drop for lips and eye brows/lashes, and 1 drop for under eye area.

After cleansing, toning & applying my Monsia night repair cream I use vit E oil rather than the argan oil I find that the vit E oil seems to lock in the moisture and it is not greasy at all. I didn't find the argan oil greasy either but maybe 5 drops was a little too much?  I apply 1 drop smoothed on at a time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/4/2011 at 2:14 PM, mikaila229 said:

I got this problem at first :) if I put argan oil on my almost-dry or dry hair, it will make my hair greasy looking and clumpy and crunchy. But then I realise the key is to put argan oil on my hair when it's damp (not soaking wet but kinda wet-damp) , and then blow dry with warm air for a minute or less. The slight heat will help the oil to penetrate into hair strand and not just sit on top of it. My hair would be a alot smoother and more manageable :) I guess the problem with my hair is that it's so coarse so the oil can't penetrate in blush.gif

THIS is exactly what I do! And it totally works. Make sure to just use it ONLY on the ends of your hair though and just a little in the middle section because you don't want greasy looking roots. Massage it in really well into slightly damp hair, then blow dry it with warm air then cold air to seal in the follicles for shinier, less frizzy hair. THIS WORKS WONDERS. Seriously.

• 10 months later...

The word has been spread everywhere already about the fruitful result of Moroccan Argan oil. Lots of people are actively enjoying the benefits of Argan oil not only for improving their skin's quality, also for the benefits of their hair as well. In many research, it is assured that Moroccan Argan oil is extremely helpful when applying on blemishes and acne. It doesn't just reduce scars, it is extremely helpful in making it completely disappear and bring out the better yet brighter skin quality.

• 1 month later...

You could try some Moroccan argan oil which can work well for both hair and skin (just be sure that you're not allergic to tree nuts or it can get really bad). The oil's fatty acid content works as an emollient moisturizer that fills the gaps in between cells with lost sebum and locks moisture in of both skin and hair while anti-oxidants and polyphenols help maintain skin health and inflammatory reactions (rashes, itching, pain).

As for your hair clumping together, try rubbing some argan oil in your palms before putting it onto your hair then using your fingers to spread it out evenly. 

edit: Forgot to mention that argan oil's tocopherols and fatty acids also help whiten skin (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3723062/)

how-to-use-argan-oil_argan-oil-for-hair_

Edited by triplem
No commercial links please

• 2 years later...
  • ferily locked this topic