Aleyna Yilmaz 알레이나 일마즈

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Cute child actress/model
Aleyna Yilmaz 알레이나 일마즈

20110126133b133b32.jpg img2668m.jpg img2815fu.jpg img3243j.jpg thejanycokr201101150041.jpg

D.O.B : 14 November 2006 | Scorpio

BIOGRAPHY

Aleyna is Turkish-Korean (Turkish father and Korean mother), and her exotic looks became a hot issue through her weekly Saturday appearances on tvN’s ‘Real Kids Story Rainbow,’ in which she showed off her pure looks and big eyes.

Along with Aleyna’s popularity, the show also became popular, and tvN responded to viewer interest by posting photos of Aleyna on its official blog. Netizens responded positively to the photos, dubbing Aleyna the next ‘flower baby’ along with little stars Moon Mason and Kim Soo Jung.

Meanwhile, Aleyna has appeared in the music video for Park Bom’s ‘You and I‘, and has appeared in a CF with actor Joo Jin Mo as well.

Guest Kyuminchul

She has a Turkish father and it makes her Turkish what a cute^^

I'm Turkish and i proud of her...She is sooo cute and she 'll be a super duper beautiful young lady<3

Turkish and Korean mix is realy cool i wish i would marry a Korean guy and make babies which like aleyna^^

She's so pretty! <3 I knew she was Turkish just by seeing her name~ Hopes to see her in some CFs in the future! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived