[OFFICIAL] WooJung Couple Thread ♥

Guest firefly.dreams

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm very excited about this new pairing. Eunjung seems so bright, tomboyish, and frank - my type of girl. lols. Don't know much about Lee Jang Woo's personality but he seems to have amassed quite a bit of experience and have diverse talents. If a guy wants Eunjung to fall for him, he's got to be talented and hold stimulating conversations. ^_^

Looks like this couple must have fulfilled a lot of the requirements on each others' lists to be paired up out of 100 candidates. Can't wait to check out their 1st encounter. Wishing this couple the best!

P.S. Though there are rumors of f(x)'s Sulli and Badminton star athlete Lee Yong Dae becoming an additional possible new pairing (and I think an athletic couple would be so interesting as it'll be a first in WGM history to have an athlete participate)...but I hope WGM gives EunJang(?) couple some time to settle into things before introducing another new couple. WGM is going to get more interesting. :D

Guest _snowflake_

I think we have only 2 choice for their couple name.

EunJang or WooJung :D What should we call them? Should we wait until their first ep?

Aren't they looks so good together? :D

33927162.png

51721127.png

16723803.png

I'm so happy to see how Adam Couple's, Yongseo's, and Khuntoria's fans gathered in this thread especially happy to meet  my dear fellow gogumas here ehehehe ^^II feel good about this couple and hopefully we can see something different than Khuntoria's sweetness concept (okay I don't know how to call it but whenever I heard about Khuntoria the first thing that comes to my mind is sweetness-overload ahahaha) because when Adam Couple, Yongseo, and Khuntoria aired, the 3 of them give us different feeling when we watched the whole one hour show (Adam Couple with their crazy-and-cuteness, Yongseo with the awkward-but-sweet & innocent feeling, and Khuntoria with sweet & romantic feelings) so I hope to see more different things from Eunjung & Jangwoo couple.

Since my first 2 couples had left the show, I thought I'll stop watching WGM if the new couple can't even give me a good first impression. But, WGM seems don't want me to leave it  :D :D

Good luck for this new couple and I hope we (soompiers who interested to join them in their new journey) can create another strong bond because of this couple  :)  And I hope Adam Couple's fans can start to fill their emptiness on Saturday with the new couple appearance and hope the same thing for Yongseo's.

edit: forget to tell another thing. I'm also happy to see some Dream High thread's active soompiers here. yeah I especially meant you _snowflake_ thank you for created this thread based on your unstoppable love for T-Ara and especially Eunjung (I had notice it since I met you on Dream High thread haha  ^_^) 1 more day and it's Saturday!!!! I hope we can always fully enjoy our Saturdays  w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest bbblyzu3

@_snowflake_  i think woojung sound okay too..

when i saw their pic that you post I think they really look good together ^_^ just hope that jangwoo would treat her better if not fury.gif im going to kick him *kidding  hehehe

oh is there any picture or fancam when this couple shooting???

Guest diefan

Tae is sooo sweet..:wub:  

I can't help but to laugh-out-loud.. for house warming party  he wanted to make sure EunJung make the food first before the invite him/them...lol!! ahaha.. ohh taec do you really expecting the invite...lol! :phew:  

Guest xtehdeb

i love eunjung so i can't wait to watch this. i was actually hoping her husband was going to be soo hyun but i can't wait to see how this couple will be like(:

Guest angieecherry

Lee Jang Woo said to be “glowing” after his “We Got Married” shoot with Eunjung

20110330_jangwoo_eunjung.jpg

It looks like actor Lee Jang Woo has fully embraced his role as Eunjung’s husband!

A representative of Lee’s agency, Made-M, revealed: “After the first shoot, it seems that Lee Jang Woo’s heart is a-flutter. Even though it was a long recording, he didn’t get tired and enjoyed his time. He is still glowing.”

The representative continued, “From the first filming, he seems to have gotten very close with his ‘virtual bride’, Ham Eunjung. He already speaks informally with her. However, they have not exchanged phone numbers yet.”

allkpop reported earlier that Lee Jang Woo and T-ara’s Eunjung had their first “We Got Married” shoot on the 30th. As it turns out, they started filming at 8:00 PM (after the filming of Lee’s current drama, ”Smile, Donghae“) and did not end until 4:00 AM the next day.

Interestingly enough, it was discovered that Lee Jang Woo’s manager went to great lengths to make sure Lee Jang Woo didn’t find out the identity of his ‘wife’. The first episode for all new couples requires them to be oblivious of their future partner’s identity. Thus, the manager forced Lee to hand over his cell phone so that he wouldn’t find out who would be his ‘bride’.

Source: Newsen via Nate

allkpop

i am excited for this couple, i love wgm ( khuntoria, yongseo and adam), eunjung is very beautiful and nice, and lee jang woo is so handsome. this couple is interesting. and I want see them together.

Guest HelloDreamer

I've watched every episode of WGM ever since the first episode. I am glad EunJung finally gets a chance to do the dating game! I remember everytime I saw her in Coffee House, I feel bitter she didn't end up with the guy Hahah. And in Dream High too! Didn't get to be with her prince charming, at least she gets a chance now >;o!

BTW he is totally her style (pale, charming, tall...) Hahah. I remember when she was doing that one show with T-ara and the guy walked in hahah everyone in T-ara was like, thats EunJung's style. I wonder if her mouth will be opened with awwes when she see how cute and pale he is hahah.

I was hoping it was Soo Hyun too, but it's okay! They both are singers and actors, lots of things in common. I hope he's strong mentally...she did say she needed a guy who can be stronger then her mentally.

------

LOL at Taec....still couldn't get over the food. He can sure hold a grudge.

Guest twiddle10

hello. :)

I can't wait to watch them too..i watched Three Brothers..i started to like him after three brothers.. he is so sweet...anyways i like EunJung too.. :)

yeahh me too, i know him from three brothers too, and yes hes good looking.. :) i dont really know much about eunjung, except hyomin because of IY. and i guess its not a problem to get to know other kpop artist right.. getting into kpop even moreeee.. :lol: ehee

With my favorite couple Yongseo ending right now, I'm glad that a nice couple will replace them. Hope they will create wonderful memories just like Yongseo

Since my first 2 couples had left the show, I thought I'll stop watching WGM if the new couple can't even give me a good first impression. But, WGM seems don't want me to leave it  :D :D

i start to watch wgm from khuntoria then yongseo. i plan to watch the previous wgm couple episodes since my fav couple is leaving. but then ^_^ lee jang woo?! wahh, his an actor, then he can sing too which i just knew. this make me excited.. and yeah im curious too about this couple..  and yes mbc wgm really know how to make people stick to them..

actually i love many korean variety shows, but not many get subbed.. plus my school life busy. so i only spare my time to wgm and kpop news, music.i want to watch dream high badly! but erghh.

hmm, im not sure if i quote correctly or should i click multiquote? sorry never try to quote before, ehee sorry i cut you guys posts.

anyway, im looking forward with this couple. :)

ps to snowflake

i love your pictures but im guilty for accidentally give you negative. blame my ipod. aha or my finger. and thankyou for opening this thread!

sorry for my english and any rules for this thread? sorry if i break it.

Guest firefly.dreams

Lee Jang Woo said to be “glowing” after his “We Got Married” shoot with Eunjun

It looks like actor Lee Jang Woo has fully embraced his role as Eunjung’s husband!

A representative of Lee’s agency, Made-M, revealed: “After the first shoot, it seems that Lee Jang Woo’s heart is a-flutter. Even though it was a long recording, he didn’t get tired and enjoyed his time. He is still glowing.”

The representative continued, “From the first filming, he seems to have gotten very close with his ‘virtual bride’, Ham Eunjung. He already speaks informally with her. However, they have not exchanged phone numbers yet.”

allkpop reported earlier that Lee Jang Woo and T-ara’s Eunjung had their first “We Got Married” shoot on the 30th. As it turns out, they started filming at 8:00 PM (after the filming of Lee’s current drama, ”Smile, Donghae“) and did not end until 4:00 AM the next day.

Interestingly enough, it was discovered that Lee Jang Woo’s manager went to great lengths to make sure Lee Jang Woo didn’t find out the identity of his ‘wife’. The first episode for all new couples requires them to be oblivious of their future partner’s identity. Thus, the manager forced Lee to hand over his cell phone so that he wouldn’t find out who would be his ‘bride’.

Source: Newsen via Nate + allkpop

Guest diefan

whoa'!! how ironic I read that Kim Won Joon is another addition to WGM and his virtual bride would be Park So Hyun (40).. 

ya, I remember on the show SGB episode wonjoon confessed that he really likes eunjung..  this is going to be interesting drama...lol!  :lol: when everybody meets is like n_____n yeoboo phew.gifw00t.gif

Guest mindori

“We Got Married” to add one more couple

20110401_jangwoo_eunjung.jpg

After confirming that T-ara’s Eunjung and actor Lee Jang Woo would be the newest additions to the show, the producers of MBC’s “We Got Married” have revealed that they’ve got one more surprise up their sleeve.

On April 1st, the producers stated, “We are currently considering adding one more couple to the show. Although we haven’t confirmed any stars yet, we do have several that we are looking over. We will be adding them as fast as we can.”

When asked about Nichkhun and Victoria, they replied, “The couple still has many stories left to tell, so they will be continuing on the show. For now, we have decided to continue with three couples, including Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo.”

The producers were then asked about Eunjung and Jang Woo’s progress, to which they responded, “It was their first meeting, so thing were a bit awkward, but recording took place in a fun environment. Jang Woo has the gift of gab in addition to a comical personality, so he did well in leading everything. A camera staff member (who has been with the show since episode one) even went as far as to choose Eunjung and Jang Woo as one of the top three funniest couples in the show’s history.”

They continued, “Eunjung is a girl that any guy would like, and Lee Jang Woo is the type of guy that any girl would like. We definitely think that they’ll be working well together.”

Their first episode will broadcast on April 9th.

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver + allkpop

Guest _snowflake_

twiddle10 no problem :)

kyung16 You're welcome. Glad to see you here, my friend blush.gif

bubbly_zuzu I also think WooJung is better than Eunjang. I wonder if WooJung have a meaning in Korean?

Woow, So staff said they're one of the top three funniest couples in the show’s history :huh: I'm freaking excited. :w00t:

There is still 7 day until their first ep but I'm already fall in love with these two. :wub:

“We Got Married” to add one more couple''

20110401_jangwoo_eunjung.jpg

After confirming that T-ara’s Eunjung and actor Lee Jang Woo would be the newest additions to the show, the producers of MBC’s “We Got Married” have revealed that they’ve got one more surprise up their sleeve.

On April 1st, the producers stated, “We are currently considering adding one more couple to the show. Although we haven’t confirmed any stars yet, we do have several that we are looking over. We will be adding them as fast as we can.”

When asked about Nichkhun and Victoria, they replied, “The couple still has many stories left to tell, so they will be continuing on the show. For now, we have decided to continue with three couples, including Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo.”

The producers were then asked about Eunjung and Jang Woo’s progress, to which they responded, “It was their first meeting, so thing were a bit awkward, but recording took place in a fun environment. Jang Woo has the gift of gab in addition to a comical personality, so he did well in leading everything. A camera staff member (who has been with the show since episode one) even went as far as to choose Eunjung and Jang Woo as one of the top three funniest couples in the show’s history.”

They continued, “Eunjung is a girl that any guy would like, and Lee Jang Woo is the type of guy that any girl would like. We definitely think that they’ll be working well together.”

Their first episode will broadcast on April 9th.

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver + ALLKPOP

I don't believe Sulli & Yong Dae were thought to be a replacement for the Adam Couple, from what I've read (and it's limited since I don't read a lot of gossip reports) they were simply paying the Winnie's a visit and were simply going to play games with them.

----

As for the pairing itself I'm not too thrilled at the moment. Lee Jang Woo has left a rather bad impression on me through Smile, Dong-hae and unless they can perform a little magic [on that perception] I think it'll be kind of hard to watch these two for very long.

Hahaha...It would have been nice to have a non-actor/singer on WGM, but I guess having 2 girls from the same group was asking too much. Plus you're right, Sulli just turned legal - don't want the girl getting too ahead of herself.

Really? I haven't seen much of Jang Woo's acting so I can't say, but I do know he can sing. They seem to have a lot in common with their careers, and both seem bright/bubbly. Perhaps, you'll like them after you watch the first ep. Personally, I love checking out new couples...there's just so much possibility when a new couple starts WGM. :P

It's wonderful that their filming seems like a success. I hope they can make my Saturdays brighter than they already are. WooJung or EunJang or something else, let's wait to find out before we decide. ^_^

Archived