Double sided eyelid tape VS single sided eyelid tape??

Guest sanddaayyy

Guest sanddaayyy

Because I've heard that if you wear eyelid tapes long enough, you'll form permanent double eyelids cuz my right eye has a hidden crease and my left has half a hidden crease (inner half is just monolid LOL) so I was curious to know which ones work more effectively??

Thanks (:

Guest jaycupbaby_

i think single sided eyelid tape works the best if you really want permanent ones.

double sided eyelid tape is more for a temporary crease.

i have tried both types of tapes but single sided tape works wonders for me. sometimes i dont even have to wear tape everyday and i will have my eyelid crease last for a couple of days!

Guest VintageSmooch

Because I've heard that if you wear eyelid tapes long enough, you'll form permanent double eyelids cuz my right eye has a hidden crease and my left has half a hidden crease (inner half is just monolid LOL) so I was curious to know which ones work more effectively??

Thanks (:

I myself used double eyelid tape and now i'm having permanent one though it ain't very high crease. You can refer to my review here: http://vintagebar.livejournal.com/8736.html :)

Guest angelaakimm

from personal experience of using both, i think that one sided is better because u can use it and take it off easily and its easy to control. while the double sided tape doesnt work with everyones eyes. also double sided is easier to hide but single sided creates more of a natural crease. and single sided is better if you dont want ur eye lid to flip over the sticker. :)

• 2 years later...
Guest Valarie Winston

Hey, Okay! I have NO idea how to use the One sided tape?!? I bought it on accident! I thought maybe I could try and not waste them? Anyone want to teach me how? haha.

Guest Valarie Winston

angelaakimm said: from personal experience of using both, i think that one sided is better because u can use it and take it off easily and its easy to control. while the double sided tape doesnt work with everyones eyes. also double sided is easier to hide but single sided creates more of a natural crease. and single sided is better if you dont want ur eye lid to flip over the sticker. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest meimeix3

.. sarang .. said: would I be able to make my eyes look the same if I used this method ?right now my eyes looks like this :9yke.png
and I hate them so much, because people often asks me if I was tired. or if my eyes hurt.

Archived