Kimi Ni Todoke live Action (Reaching You)

Guest LadyKash

Guest LadyKash

Tabe Mikako and Miura Haruma
Reaching You

tumblr_l62zhmnpOu1qzmvm0o1_500.jpgKimi+ni+Todoke.jpg

111_000.jpg?w=490&h=686

Trailer links: trailer 1

trailer 2

based on the popular manga Kimi Ni Todoke

kimi-ni-todoke.jpg

Tabe-Mikako-1.jpg

Tabe Mikako as Kuronuma Sawako

kuronuma-knt.jpg?et=XmBIEp%2CjCiVYaipvfbFXKw&nmid=0

miura-haruma-photobook-tabun-045.jpg

Miura Haruma as Kazehaya Shouta

kazehaya-2215563b1e.jpg

Tabe Mikako and Miura Haruma

Scanned+at+9-22-2010+22-26+O+(39).jpg

I haven't even finished the first season of the manga but I really really loved the movie!!..the lead cast are sooo cute and the supporting cast are all good!..you can now watch it at viki with english subtitles..

..how about you guys, what do you think of Kimi Ni Todoke live action? :)

tumblr_li4howHzDX1qfd6cgo1_400.jpg

user_31871_user_31871_1296244547knt.jpg

knt_movie1.jpg

tumblr_lhzcjeUs091qauykfo1_500.jpg

the actors who played the main leads are so adorable together!..this movie really made fall in love.. ^_^

kiminitodokepaparazzi2.jpg

Guest BattleRoyale

I just finished watching this off youtube. It was very simple and sweet, enjoyable nonetheless, but of course I like the manga best. I love how their love is so innocent and pure. The actors did a great job! I wanted them to go into depth between Chizu and Ryu a bit more but oh wells *shrugs* Miura Haruma is such a great actor! blush.gif I hope they make a part 2 or something.

Guest swtpurpletaro

watching the second season of the anime right now, wonder is the movie version any good, what ending did the movie had?

Guest oneandonlysarang

The movie was okay, but honestly, it wasn't anything special.. Of course the manga is the best (:

Guest kayana20

I wanted so much more from this series but I was left wanting more. I am ready to watch the anime because at least we can see all the characters get their storyline.It still was beautiful in the long run.

Archived