Peter Coffin !

Guest Hearted

Guest MusicallyEnchanted

At first I was completely disgusted with the guy, but now I just feel sorry for him lol. At the same time though, I don't really agree with how Xiaxue is handling it. I understand that he was a huge jerk (probably more than that, lol, but trying to keep language out of this) and it was completely rude of him to troll her website/youtube and leave those comments (and the whole 'twitter' thing is pretty creepy). But I was hoping that Xiaxue would be a better person about it and just leave it alone after she found out the twitter was fake and put it out there for people to see. To me, that's already enough because you can already see that its blown up (e.g. people are making youtube videos about it, blogging about it, etc.) since Xiaxue is a huge web personality. And the fact that Xiaxue has made another post about it is really like adding more fuel to the fire.

Guest misstiffany

At first I was completely disgusted with the guy, but now I just feel sorry for him lol. At the same time though, I don't really agree with how Xiaxue is handling it. I understand that he was a huge jerk (probably more than that, lol, but trying to keep language out of this) and it was completely rude of him to troll her website/youtube and leave those comments (and the whole 'twitter' thing is pretty creepy). But I was hoping that Xiaxue would be a better person about it and just leave it alone after she found out the twitter was fake and put it out there for people to see. To me, that's already enough because you can already see that its blown up (e.g. people are making youtube videos about it, blogging about it, etc.) since Xiaxue is a huge web personality. And the fact that Xiaxue has made another post about it is really like adding more fuel to the fire.

How can she feel sorry for someone who constantly harasses her on twitter and makes fun of her lifestyle and the things that define her? He harassed her to try and get internet fame. Well, he got it but not in the way he wanted.

If you dish out insults, learn to take it too. Just like Xiaxue.

Archived