[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

@mcsarangyeh @priti is here ^^ who else is planning in joining us? i got bad memory rrcently

i think miri is someone who socially dettached.. the only one she love.. her mom.. abandon her

heejoo is another story ^^ havent got time to rewatch but still remember the outline

dont have time to do caps.. *sorry* just relaying on my brain function XD

yupz miri relates to her and being in her previous profession also needs "talent" to symphatize w people... notes on it "talent" not real symphaty though.. nobody have thaught her sincerity

miri is in a situation where she needs to fend for herself first than think about real love #ifsheknowsaboutlove

hunger and secureness comes first.. mh is like that secure float when we're about to drown

i was really nervous watching miri's chosen path ^^ cause i always want the best for first leads.. till it proves that the leads cross MY line #ohlalacouple

eventhough heejoo got screentime but feels very undeveloped.. it will be good to also develop her character to support the storyline

i love that yh is sensible enough to hj :x

now i know where the mark on eps4 ^^ having pics is nicer :x

#edit maybe the first pic is spoiler ^^

YC_RIPLEY086_zps347a23d8.jpg

YC_RIPLEY074_zpsd8dee0ac.jpg

YC_RIPLEY016_zpsf4562d30.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itscreamie

Hahaha, guys. theses are my short thoughts on ep 3
-I wonder why Yoohyun always smile. He smiles so sweetly and I'm really wondering if there's something more in it. -Miri is a faux friend. She blames her oh-so-unfortunate fate in hee joo. Then began to befriend her because she badly needed to get something from her. It's showing how far Miri can go to crippled anyone who wronged her..-I am confused on Myung Hoon's reaction when Miri said that she was a lesbian. did he really thought she's a lesbian? definitely something more on his reaction.-So far, I am not fully hating on Miri yet ... But I can clearly see that she will be more manipulative on the coming eps. I am quite satisfied that the writer actually revealed her character little by little. But I'm also itching to see her full anti-heroine side.  i want to continue this journey of her. Let's how she will climb and fall. :)>-
It's keep getting better actually. I wan't to see more of Hee Joo-Yoo Hyun scenes. :D
Oh they actually tackled sexuality, huh :)

Yoooohoooo. Wer are the others? :))

Don't know if some of you know about the famous book (turned into movie with Gwyneth Paltrow, Jude Law, and Matt Damon) "The Talented Mr. Ripley"...The title Miss Ripley comes from that obviously with similar situation and premise. The original western version is a little more sinister and no 'sad' background or history for 'Ripley' like we have for MiRi. Miss Ripley is also based on a true events in Korea as well.
So, right away there's some sympathy that I feel for MiRi. A unique heroine who played a game of dominoes out of desperation and we all know, dominoes lying next to each other will all topple down once disturbed. 
YooHyun is a nice guy, period. He will not waver from that persona. That's why it's heartbreaking when we see him be used and fooled. But he will show his strength as well by......well, don't want to spoil anything...Keep watching. :)>-

@itscreamie think bcause his mom is a joyful person & he's an idealistic¿¡ looking by the way he hides his wealthy identity

you'll always get a shock when some said they're lesbian esp mh is an older generation

that domini effects on dramas kept getting my heart worried for the leads :((

i like that yc choice of character usually dont fall into a typical type *not always*

twitpic_c3mqu0_790_zps5131df50.jpg

twitpic_c3n3f1_790_zps1e954011.jpg

twitpic_c3mrqy_790_zps85ac8025.jpg

twitpic_c3n1fn_790_zps86542865.jpg

twitpic_c3jcei_790_zpsb91e0ac5.jpg

twitpic_c3mhdj_790_zps8ce18f32.jpg

twitpic_c3mh84_790_zpsd09b6889.jpg

twitpic_c3mjeo_790_zps035781a4.jpg

twitpic_c3mlgv_790_zps96fc2beb.jpg

cr.jyj fans

@itscreamie its good for a change tht we get to see happy-go-lucky chunnie who is never angry..always smiling frm han jung woo who is always tragic, crying n angry..... hehehe....gonna watch next 2 epi prolly tmr...

@3lz4w43...wow your 'name' is hard to memorize...Some of us are rewatching this drama and some are watching it 2 episodes a week (I think we are in 5-6)... Since I have watched it, I will answer you that this drama is good and very well made. The story is about 'Miss Ripley' and Lee Dahae is a very good actress. I can Sympathize with her, I can hate her, I can love her, I can, ultimately, understand her...Some complain about the ending. But I think that the ending is what it should be. >:D< Note: Most of us here are Park Yoochun fans (I love JYJ myself) and wanted to watch or rewatch a drama of his because we just watched I Miss You (or Missing You) and having a hard time getting over that amazing drama...haha =D>

Guest BoiceMelodyInspiritBeauty

tealee said: @3lz4w43...wow your 'name' is hard to memorize...Some of us are rewatching this drama and some are watching it 2 episodes a week (I think we are in 5-6)... Since I have watched it, I will answer you that this drama is good and very well made. The story is about 'Miss Ripley' and Lee Dahae is a very good actress. I can. Sympathize with her, I can hate her, I can love her, I ultimately can understand her...Some complain about the ending. But I think that the ending is what it should be. >:D< Note: Most of us here are Park Yoochun fans (I love JYJ myself) and wanted to watch or rewatch a drama of his because we just watched I Miss You (or Missing You) and having a hard time getting over that amazing drama...haha =D>

tealee said: @3lz4w43...Yes, hope you will watch and enjoy MR. Also, I highly recommend Missing You. Such a superb drama. Different from any other I have seen. Still not over it...haha :)) But I don't think Jiyeon is in the drama though. 

tealee said: @3lz4w43 oh I thought you meant Jiyeon is in Missing You...Yes, Jiyeon is in MR but only a cameo (very important little part in episode 3)...

Guest vikirosdli

Each episode it feels heavier for me to watch this drama, even though I realize that miri's character is the most realistic figures and a often happens in real live, but watch yoochun like a fool who constantly cheated is not an easy thing. Now I just watch up to episode 6, I'll take a break for a while, I need to steeling my heart before watch miri's next lies.

at least from this drama, I can see Yoochun scene ride motorcycle (although I'm not sure whether Yoochun actually drive it or not hahaha) and Yoochun, please stop smiling all the time, yoohyun's character totally too perfect, even he paid his tuition by himself with work, 

oh my god  #-o

Archived