[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest bluetsukky12

I am really excited to see Yoochun in a drama again (really into this because of Yoochun). But I'm not really into him and Lee Da Hae's team-up (I've got nothing against her! It's just fangirl selfishness kicking in, haha. Hope you'll understand). The story seems to be good, kinda serious though, but I would really love to see how Yoochun grew as an actor.

By the way, thanks to the wonderful people who really took the effort on collecting those wonderful fanarts. May God Bless you all! ^^

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really excited to see Yoochun in a drama again (really into this because of Yoochun). But I'm not really into him and Lee Da Hae's team-up (I've got nothing against her! It's just fangirl selfishness kicking in, haha. Hope you'll understand). The story seems to be good, kinda serious though, but I would really love to see how Yoochun grew as an actor.

By the way, thanks to the wonderful people who really took the effort on collecting those wonderful fanarts. May God Bless you all! ^^

Wouldn't he be teamed up with 'someone', some pretty girl /actress, no matter what drama he's in though?

Guest JPhylls

Ok I know you have seen too many teasers already, but plz check out those 4 teasers, made by Chunsas from YC's Palace (LOL). They r basically drama fans, so they teasers have a very different vibe, very beautiful~ I promise u won't regret watching those vids~ Srsly, those teasers make me so looking forward to Ripley wub.gif

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

Teaser 3

Teaser 4

Guest JPhylls

Haha~ OMG, this is just too cuteeeee for words~ The little girl who will play mini Miri, said in a program of MBC back in 2006, that she would marry MICKY YOOCHUN in 100 YEARS~ She's just tooooo cuteeeeeeeee, YC's sooooo gonna love her haha~ He loves kids, especially kids who love him haha~

5 years has passed~ I wonder if her proposal still stands, or she has forgotten about it, xDDDDDDDDD

Some news today, from what I understand using google translation (which is not much :lol: ) I think this is the child who will play the child version of Miri (LDH character). Cute, love her already :wub:

*quoted image*

The link of the news:

http://news.nate.com/view/20110328n26140

fr micky/baidu site

她曾经在节目上说100年后要嫁给秘奇有天,现在要扮演多海小时候,好奇妙的缘分啊!!

she used to announce in a variety program that she wants to marry micky yuchun in 100 years!

oh well, get in line please, young lady!!! haha

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oXGLsHcrC7c/

Guest au_dinosaur

I love all the fanmade trailers for Ripely!!!  Thanks to everyone who shared and especially to @Sayuri Jaejoong who always makes such awesome vids, gifs, and screencaps for us!

LDH looks so pretty but with shows an undercurrent of sadness in all of them which seems quite fitting from what little of the plot we know so far.  Definitely looking forward to this drama.  This a great cast and I really hope to see Chun grow and improve by working with gifted and more experienced actors.  This a wonderful opportunity for him.

And I love the use of Yoochun's scenes from his BeeTV drama back in 2009  before he lost all that weight during simultaneous SKK filming and  Worldwide Showcase mixed in w/ US album recording and A-Nation and  random Japanese activities.  Baby, eat more so we can see a comeback of CHUBSTER CHUN!  (though his "chubby" is actually what I would consider a healthy weight!!!)

Guest au_dinosaur

[News] Yuchun & Lee Dahae at the crank-in ceremony for a new drama “Ripley”

March 29, 2011 by withjyj

st_1301443801_-8663435_0.jpg

Park Yuchun, Lee Dahae, and other actors grabbed attention by maintaining a serious yet friendly demeanor while attending the crank-in ceremony [T/N: the Korean word used in the article is "gosa," which means "a ritual in which food is offered to the spirits in order to avoid misfortune and bring good luck"] for MBC’s new Mon-Tues drama “Ripley.”

Park Yuchun, Lee Dahae, Kim Seungwoo, and Kang Haejung, the main actors in “Ripley,” and producers Hanhee CP, Choi Leesup PD, Writer Kim Sunyoung wished for the drama’s success on the 21st by attending the crank-in ceremony held on MBC’s set in Young-in, Kyunggido.

The oldest cast member, Kim Seungwoo, hosted the ceremony by channeling his inner MC and providing witty remarks. After looking through the donations made by the main cast members and presidents of management companies, Kim made everyone at the scene laugh by saying things like “I know everything,” who actors who paid less.

Park Yuchun and Lee Dahae showed unique passion about this project by quietly exchanging opinions about their characters and focusing on their acting even during the ceremony.

[Omitted - summary of Ripley]

Source. http://news.nate.com/view/20110330n05402

Translation by. withJYJ

OOOH great pictures, thanks guys for posting the news and photos. Really love the cast and how they interact with each other specially our couple (LDH and Micky) :wub:

Another casting news:

As I understand, the actress Hwang Ji Hyun is going to be Kim Seung Woo's character wife (Who will surely have a lot of fights and tough situations with LDH's character :D )

2009050415484827046_1.jpg

News Link:

http://news.nate.com/view/20110330n08650

Guest miss_h

These couples looks like they will tease each other to no end..

Why does it had to aired at the end of May? I hope it will be faster.

OOOH great pictures, thanks guys for posting the news and photos. Really love the cast and how they interact with each other specially our couple (LDH and Micky) :wub:

Another casting news:

As I understand, the actress Hwang Ji Hyun is going to be Kim Seung Woo's character wife (Who will surely have a lot of fights and tough situations with LDH's character :D )

*quoted image*

News Link:

http://news.nate.com/view/20110330n08650

info credit: http://bbs.lovekoreastar.com/viewthread.php?tid=121225&extra=&page=888

大致翻譯如下:

玄彬前女友黃智賢將飾演金勝友的妻子角色

以玄彬前女友身份而成名的演員黃智賢(28歲)將在mbc電視臺新月火劇Ripley中出演

30日,經紀公司相關人士透露說,黃智賢確定在5月末首次播出的Ripley中飾演李圭妍(名字不確定)

黃智賢飾演的李圭妍是出身名門望族且自尊心極強的大小姐,是有實力的鋼琴家,張明勳(金承佑飾)的妻子,因自己心愛的丈夫愛上別的女人而提出離婚,大受打擊

“Ripley”是講述一個女人用謊言掩蓋另外一個謊言,不斷讓自己陷入困境,最終化為烏有的傳統正劇,因李多海、姜惠貞、金承佑、樸有天等豪華演員陣容而成為話題。

另外,黃智賢將於今年5月在唱功為主的女子4人組合歌手出道

轉載請注明 by 常伴在M左右

she used to be hyun bin's girlfriend :o

her name in ripley will be lee kyung yeon(?)

her character is a capable pianoist from a noble family with strong pride, wife of jang min hoon (kim jeung woo)

and is terribly hurt by the divorce request from her beloved husband who falls in love with another woman :tears:

=============

[vid] 110331 MBC 雷普利開機儀式/ mbc new drama ripley's prayer ceremony

110331 JYJ 유천 - 리플리 고사 참석 Ripley crank-in ceremony

=======================

http://jyj3.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... m-american-college/

(NEWS) Actor Lee Sang Yup to Play Yoochun’s Close Friend From American College

30 Mar

Lee Sang Yup Appears as Close Friend of Park Yoochun of “Good Bye Miss Ripley”

iwq1hf.jpg

Actor Lee Sang Yup, who is playing with enthusiasm (the role of) the friend of Jang Hyuck in SBS TV (drama) “Midus,” will appear in MBC TV (drama) “Good Bye Miss Ripley.”

Lee Sang Yup will take on the role of Ha Cheol Jin, a close friend and right-hand man of Park Yoochun in “Good Bye Ripley” and plans to capture the female heart through the attractiveness of a male with warmth.

Ha Cheol Jin is a person who meets Yutaka at an American college and builds a friendship as a classmate, and later aids Yutaka in working on the Resort as a right-hand man.

“Good Bye Miss Repley” has as its motif the “Shin Jeong Ah Incident” (T/N: the female professor who, among other things, forged her education pedigree)… (omitted as information either repeated in other articles or unnecessary).

Source: TV Report

Translation Credit: JYJ3

source: http://bbs.lovekoreastar.com/viewthread.php?tid=121225&extra=&page=903

PLEASE Credit http://www.lovekoreastar.com 韓星論壇 *朴有天專帖*when transfer

while they were in japan...

6953790bjw1dfs3bkmnifj.jpg

6953790bjw1dfs35wzzcwj.jpg

dXb1h.jpg

mNqYk.jpg

QbfgO.jpg

ABssR.jpg

M0GRs.jpg

8HIhl.jpg

ZmOov.jpg

2A90I.jpg

flowE.jpg

7POOW.jpg

CGViA.jpg

出處일웹블로그

轉自 mickysd

----------------

http://www.yoyokaku.com/sub7-133.htm

原来RIPLEY的编剧和导演是夫妻啊

这个日本奶奶的BLOG里面提到的

哈哈,有趣哦

fr yujin at 韩星: pd & writer of ripley are actually husband & wife

============================================

(FAN ACCOUNT + PICS) Yoochun While He Was Visiting Japan for Ripley, at a Japanese Inn

31 Mar

Readers know that a few days ago, Yoochun and the cast of Ripley went to Japan for Ripley (see here). A fan account by a grandmother ^^ has been posted.

She wrote about the entire cast, but we excerpt and translate the part just about Yoochun.

——————————–

01-1.jpg

Well, you’ve waited (for this). I reveal the photograph of Mr. Park Yoochun. Do you not like how a grandmother (T/N the writer) is next to him (in the photo) Ah… is that so? Sorry about that… Please cut out my face and put in your own.

On the second day, when everyone had gone location-hunting, Yoochun had remained (back) and was resting. Therefore, I wanted him to eat Yobuku (T/N: a location)’s squid, but I instead mde for him the kyudon (T/N: food item, made of beef on top of rice) of Yoyokaku (T/N: the name of the ryokan, i.e., the inn). Usually, there is no kyudon in Yoyokaku. We are not a restaurant.

But, fortunately (T/N: alternatively, what a pleasure that he did so), it seems that he told Ms. Kang Hye Jeong that it was delicious. Ms. Hye Jeong also said that “tomorrow morning I also want to have kyudon.” So I made kyudon from the morning. It seems that Mr. Yoochun gave a large donation as JYJ for those victimized (by the Earthquake).

02-1.jpg

From the right, Mr. Park Yoochun, the CEO of Yoyokaku, and Director Choi Yi Sub. Mr. Yoochun, perhaps because he had many activities in Japan as Tohoshinki, was very good at Japanese. There was no accents unique to Koreans at all, his pronunciations were those that could not be helped but be believed to be (from a) Japanese. In this drama, it seems that he will be acting as a son of a chaebol (T/N: extremely wealthy) family who has a Japanese mother, named Yutaka.

He ate a lot of shabushabu (T/N: food item, made typically of beef and vegetables and others), saying it was delicious. “I heard that Sakahyun (T/N: location)’s beef was delicious,” (Yoochun said). I don’t know where he heard it but he knew it well.

Because he was wearing a sweater with holes I asked him “are you not cold?” He joked “I am wearing a torn sweater because I’ve no money.” He was a bright young man who was polite to his elders.

03-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

Source: Yoyokaku

Secondary Source: DC TVXQ Gallery, 유랑랑 님

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Guest au_dinosaur

Since the translation omits non-YC parts, if you want to read the English version of the blog/account of Ripley cast/crew in Japan was taken from that @laura1997 shared w/ us above, go:

The writer of the blog/account is the proprietor of the place where they all stayed :). It's almost the same as the Japanese version (which the translations above are based on) but she omits a lot of details about YC there. But there's more info on the rest of the cast/crew.

Archived