[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest singapore0950

ooops! what happened? why is soooooooooooooo quiet in this thread? soooooo strange! isn't?

I just came back and missed ep.15.

Can anyone of them share? any screen caps? Please!!!!

However, thanks for Semi-fly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babyfaceyoochun

MISS RIPLEY PREVIEW EP 16 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZa1I8XYXL4&feature=player_embedded

Good-looking guys must be good at ‘smiling with their eyes’?”: Park Yoo Chun and  lee minho prove it w00t.gif

h_110718_17.jpg

Recently, a picture of actor Lee Min Ho and JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun smiling with their eyes is uploaded on an online community photo gallery, making female fans’ hearts flutter.

Their smiles are known as best smiles. In SBS’s drama series City Hunter, Lee Min Ho often expresses apathetic faces while playing Yun Seong; however, he smiles brightly with his eyes almost closely when the camera is not running.

On the other hand, Park Yoo Chun, who plays Song Yu-hyeon in MBC’s drama series Miss Ripley, also features a cute smile with his eyes in a formal suit.

Netizens comment: “I guess good-looking guys must be good at smiling with their eyes.” “Their smile…. Oh my gosh.” “They are charismatic and cute.” “They are really attractive.”

Source 

Nate<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

Translated by 

Hanna@ KOREA.COM

I just saw Jung tae (Miri Japanese pimp) trying to force Miri to follow him n then YH come n punch him. then cant see any thing just saw the final second where Miri fall into te water and I thin YH jump in to save her. At the background the police is coming....

Guest singapore0950

xesre8, thanks so much for the exciting recap!!! Oh I likes this scene as well.

exciting!!!! OMG! Oh, who is the 1st one found Miri? and YH hurt? or MH?.......a bit confused:(

wanna and wish to have substitles soon. LOL

babyfaceyoochun, thanks for micky's photos!!!

And preview as well. LOL

Exciting Exciting & Sob Sob Sob as well...............because we will Miss "Miss Ripley"

hi singapore0950, YH is hurt slightly i guess cause Hirayama punched him a couple of times (like what fieza1871 said) ...MH is not in the picture at all as HJ called YH the moment miri was being taken away by Hirayama...MH doesnt know.

Guest nicoleyt

I really hope Miri won't die. Pls don't kill Miri. I still want her to end up with Yoohyun even though the chance is very low.

Thanks Babyfaceyoochun for ur hardwork posting all the video links,articles and pictures regarding Miss Ripley .Thanks U .

Thanks semi-fly and muabuonkst for episode link.

xesre8 Thanks for short recap of last scene.Even i liked how they were fighting but also worried since YH was hurting .

singapore0950 Yeah its too quiet today don't know why may be, since MR is going to end thats why ?

Just looking at preview it feels like now whole family ends up in hospital except YH .I hope Miri is alright and she wakes up or she is in coma?

Guest singapore0950

hi singapore0950, YH is hurt slightly i guess cause Hirayama punched him a couple of times (like what fieza1871 said) ...MH is not in the picture at all as HJ called YH the moment miri was being taken away by Hirayama...MH doesnt know.

HiHi Hi xesre8,

oh thanks a lot.:D

I mistaken HJ & MH. Oh HJ is Miri girlfriend. right? ..... ooops! Hirayama, punched YH.

Oh I want more screencaps, please!!! hmmmmmMmmmmmmm, it is gg to end soon.

Miri mother's sure vvvvvv regrets then.

However, from the preview 16. YH seemed vvvvvvvvvvv worries of Miri. Will they together? OMG!! Please, I really wish it is a happy ending. sigh!!!

Screencaps & Subtitles!!!

Guest singapore0950

Oh dear!! ony 27User here in this thread? sob sob sob

cannot sleep as eager to wait for the ep.15 out!!!

where can i watch it...........Please!! OMG!!! missed missed

And I tried to seek for ep.15 chinese sub or wo and surprised why could not see it in tudou?

However, most of the kr drama are there. HmmmmMmmm. wonder why nope. sigh!!! cannot wait ...

Am still downloading the bit torrent file. And it takes time either:(

Thank you xesre8 for the recap. Really hope they don't kill off Miri. Not that cliche, please!!!!!! Let her face some years in jail and then come out and let's have an open ending. But quite glad finally Ripley is getting the recognition it deserves! It has till now been quite a unique ride with Ripley. :)

Guest imogene_af

I was actually set on killing Miri... until today's episode. Now I want any sort of redemption for her, she may not end up with any of the men but a sense of redemption. The woman needs it. I don't see how she should be unforgivable if she is willing to sacrifice herself for the one she loves--- even with the revelation that he technically 'stole' her mother away (in Miri's demented logic, everyone is at fault, someone always stole something from her, etc).

I NEED SUBS. I NEED SUBS to totally judge. or a recap. gaah. lololol

Guest antinh85

wow, It's so quiet in here even when it's ending. IT really derserves more recognition than this.

So it looks as though they are pulling "all about eve" ending. At this point, i just want to see her have some happiness and let those who made her suffer drown in sorrows for the rest of their lives. Miri did many bad things but they were only lies and deceit so that she can atleast survive in the world. Those who abandoned her for their own happiness, deserves more punishment. If Miri gets death and they still be alive, I would be fuming in anger.

Like i said before, I would be fine if she looses her memories. But if she could end up with someone, that would be even better. Though I know it myself that it would be impossible.

Guest Upii_88

Miri the liar .... sacrifices herself for the one she loves... any doubts anymore? that she doesn't love Yoohyun? 

Can't wait til dramabeans recap tonight

Archived