[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[Pic] 110714 Stalking Yoochun

345894709.jpg

5a489a8djw1dj53x7ymz3j.jpg

345894589.jpg

credit: as tagged<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">shared by: sharingyoochun.net

[News] Miss Ripley OST Sells 20,000 Copies!!

Miss Ripley, After the Drama, is Also Popular in OST. Sells Out 20,000 Copies of the First Publication.

5ebcrl.jpgWith the popularity of MBC TV’s Miss Ripley, its OST is also showing strength.

The OST of Miss Ripley which was released last 4th sold out the 20,000 copies that were the first publication. Thanks to the popularity of Miss Ripley which claimed #1 among Monday-Tuesday dramas, the orders for the OST are pouring in not merely from Korea but also from Japan and Southeast Asia.

In particular, there is high interest from the public with regards to Park Yoochun’s The Empty Space For You and Hwayoubi’s Glass which are included in the OST. The Empty Space For You which Park Yoochun sang showed off its power as soon as it was released by recording #1 in current-searched words in portal sites and #1 in current-rankings in major digital music sites.

The production affiliates of the OST relayed: “Gathering strength from the upward bound of Miss Ripley’s ratings, the OST is also receiving an explosive response. Park Yoochun, Hwayoubi and other such people’s expressive voices were a big part of the OST’s daeback.”

SourceTVReport<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">Translation CreditJYJ3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[iNFO] Miss Ripley OST Album Tops Weekly Gaon Chart

Album Chart for the Week of 7/3/11 to 7/9/11

345804488.jpg

Source:  JYJGuardian, 

Gaon, Allkpop

Shared by:  

JYJ3

missripley.jpg

[info] Miss Ripley will air in Japan on Entertainment channel on Saturdays starting on the 13th of August ~ from 20:45 - 22:00

Episodes 13 and 14 were intense that I felt like a pendulum swinging from one extreme to the other, unable to decide whether to condemn Miri so that she gets her “just desserts” by paying for her sins or pity her as the victim of a cruel fate.  However, towards the latter part of Episode 14, I was tearing up for Miri.  In the letter she sent Yoohyun, her words were honest, heartfelt and I was convinced she truly loved him and regretted the things she’s done. 

From her despicable mother, to the nuns who seemed to be too eager to send her away without checking whether those people who adopted her had the capacity to love and care for a child, to Hirayama, the man who used her and whom I presume committed statutory rape of a minor since he became Miri’s lover and pimp when she was a teen-ager and last but not least, to Lee Hwa’s husband who knowingly aided and abetted the abandonment of a child, all of them, should collectively be held liable for what had become of Miri as an adult.  I am not condoning Miri’s amoral behaviour. Definitely, there’s a moral issue involved in that Miri would have to take ownership of what she’s done and accept the consequeces of her actions.  But if there’s a day of reckoning for Miri, there should also be a day of reckoning for these people.  Miri’s transgressions paled in comparison to what these supposedly “upstanding citizens” (with the exception of Hariyama) did to her.

Yoohyun may just turn out to be Miri’s redemption, her light at the end of the tunnel, the avenging angel who would right the wrong that’s been done to her.  At first, I was hoping to see a darker, grittier side of Yoohyun but in hindsight, I felt the writer did a brilliant job of portraying him as the one whose love never wavered.  

Yoohyun was deeply affected when he found out the truth about Miri.  After a lot of soul searching, he was forced to break up with her, not that he wanted to, but because he had no choice when Miri continually held onto her lies instead of confessing the truth.  He did not totally abandon her though.  At her most trying time, when everything was crumbling around Miri culminating in her arrest, he came through by hiring a lawyer to defend her.  He did it at the expense of exposing his family and their company to scandal.  Beneath a wimpy and puppy-like exterior, he had strength of character and quiet dignity that may have contributed to the change in Miri, from a self-serving, conniving femme fatale to the girl she used to be, one who just wanted to be loved.  The nine year old Miri who had a forgiving heart and greater capacity to love.

The scene where Yoohyun was having a conversation with the young Miri was particularly touching because it depicted the burden and the guilt he was carrying on behalf of his father and stepmother.  It may be a signal that he was now prepared to take the cudgels for their sins in order to redress the injustice done to her.  If that happens, Miri’s life would come full circle and the elusive happiness she’d longed for may finally be fulfilled, hopefully with Yoohyun by her side.

Guest imogene_af

sheherizade you honestly think she can have a happy ending? I think the prologue sort of stops me short of thinking that but I am rooting for some sort of redemption after all her consequences.

I think this is the only extent DarthYooHyun will go, he really is a softie when it comes to Miri because their meeting is simply fated. It is something beyond them because the twist was preparing for it.

I know it's controversial to blame Lee Hwa for a monster like Jang Miri, but think of it like this... if Miri's lies and forging is her action... her consequences are: her losing everything, the media bashing, the public hanging, and the inevitable jail time/punishment.

Lee Hwa abandoing her child is the action, consequence is? her facing Miri again the monster that she is.

The sick twist that mother and daughter just ruined each other's lives.

This is the story of two women and their demise.

Now if that isn't incredible irony and poetic justice... I don't know what is. I find it so compelling that Miri's biggest enemy and the one who will shatter her is her own mother.

I know people find it a pity that HeeJoo and Myung Hoon sort of got pushed to the backburner with this twist, I agree that they are such talented actors and it is a waste... but I cannot deny that the shift to Lee Hwa and Hirayama as Miri's Achilles' heel(s) made the story far more intense. Miri is a strong character and she needed brash characters to beat her. The good conquering the evil would be effective if the good person was the protagonist. But having Miri as the central character and the main antiheroine it's just much more satisfying and a crashing dramatic punch to have snakes like her beat her. Also the focus among Lee Hwa, Hirayama and Miri as the three dark characters made them despicable but also very human.

I know there tends to be some hate when we bring up the circumstances Miri was in, but you cannot fault us if this is what the drama keeps on showing. That the sin of a mother catapuled into the sin of the daughter. It does not lessen Miri's crime and her lies, but it sure makes you think doesn't it?

Anyway, the rumors are still out that the audience STILL wants an extension. How do you feel about that, y'all?

ETA:

I keep on forgetting to give BIG PROPS to Jung Da Bin who plays the young Jang Miri. Her emotions really just grabs my heart. I mourn for the old Miri every time she is around. Her scene with Park Yoochun was nothing short of hearfelt. I wish to see more of her, even just in constant flashbacks or maybe Miri's spawn or something. Because it brings me both sadness and happiness when I see young Miri.

Guest ngthuhien149

Just came across Dramabean n read some comments under Kang Hye Jung's post and HELLO it was so funny and ridiculous at the same time.

While I love Kang Hye Jung a lot and feel freaking sorry for how she is cut from the drama, I don't find it that hard to understand why she is cut off.

People blaming other actors for the cut off of her character is just getting on my nerves. LDH was pulled in, and even YC was pulled in n became the reason why KHJ was invisible. Come one, it is the writer that should be blamed.

HJ initially kicks off as a really nice character to develop and she is also one of the four characters as well. However, all the writer did is spoiling her. As the drama goes to the end, HJ becomes weaker, less confident, and less interesting. I agree that HJ is the sweet girls that can sacrifice for ppl she loves but then again, after all the things YH has been suffering she totally ignored him and ran away to save herself. The way she covered the truth pretty much harmed the ppl she loved. Her weakness and simple mind make herself and people miserable. If MH blamed himself for making MR monster, HJ also contributed in it. The writer turned HJ a really attractive individual who should finally break her wall and fight back for her things into a character that is really inconfident and controllable and would easily be overshadowed by others. Not to mention, in this drama, all the characters are poorly developed except Miri. Well, MH is quite well developed as well. Even tho Yuhyun has much screening time than HJ, his character is really poorly written. However, writer made YH the one who had to handle the most at the end of the drama, which is still really lacking for me since he was not well developed enough.

Therefore, even the main lead like Yuhyun did not have much development, how can HJ have more screening time when writer now needs time to make up for those previous episodes to solve the complicated story?

And srsly how I hate those ppl who take advantage of that to bash the actors u hate, it is so petty :sweatingbullets:

about extension, I am totally against it.

Guest imogene_af

I think with HeeJoo though Kang Hye Jung is a good actress, she was just (unfortunately) overshadowed by brash, cut-throat, and more dynamic characters such as Lee Hwa and Hirayama. These two are just better written, in a drama with such a distinctively amoral antiheroine, HeeJoo's goodness was not as "exciting" as say an all out cheat like Hirayama. Because I think originally the intent was that good (HeeJoo) will overcome evil (Miri) but when Hirayama and Lee Hwa started showing their fangs, people wanted a different kind of take on their branded justice.

I feel like Kim Seung Woo too had a meatier role in the first six episodes, but now Kim Jung Tae and Chae Myung Gil also had more focus on them as Miri interacts with them more. As a writer of a live show, I would assume there are a lot of pressures. When audience sort of sought after for more Lee Hwa and Hirayama, the writer caved in.

I would be hypocritical though, to say that the shift did not help the drama. I thought around Episode 11 or so was when the drama truly became really amazingly suspenseful.

I do wonder though, what was ORIGINALLY intended for Hee Joo? Was she supposed to be dark at all? Even her love for YooHyun seemed just like a little crush. She never really got to protect him. Now she is really Miri's great ally. They just wrote her off as someone who is eternally Miri's loyal sister. =/

Guest ngthuhien149

I think with HeeJoo though Kang Hye Jung is a good actress, she was just (unfortunately) overshadowed by brash, cut-throat, and more dynamic characters such as Lee Hwa and Hirayama. These two are just better written, in a drama with such a distinctively amoral antiheroine, HeeJoo's goodness was not as "exciting" as say an all out cheat like Hirayama. Because I think originally the intent was that good (HeeJoo) will overcome evil (Miri) but when Hirayama and Lee Hwa started showing their fangs, people wanted a different kind of take on their branded justice.

I feel like Kim Seung Woo too had a meatier role in the first six episodes, but now Kim Jung Tae and Chae Myung Gil also had more focus on them as Miri interacts with them more. As a writer of a live show, I would assume there are a lot of pressures. When audience sort of sought after for more Lee Hwa and Hirayama, the writer caved in.

I would be hypocritical though, to say that the shift did not help the drama. I thought around Episode 11 or so was when the drama truly became really amazingly suspenseful.

I do wonder though, what was ORIGINALLY intended for Hee Joo? Was she supposed to be dark at all? Even her love for YooHyun seemed just like a little crush. She never really got to protect him. Now she is really Miri's great ally. They just wrote her off as someone who is eternally Miri's loyal sister. =/

No she was not supposed to be. I am just explaining why I think her character is cut off. If she was written that way, which would give her more dynamic, I think HJ would have a great chance to be developed. As the drama continues, her character is faded. U think HJ doing nothing to Miri would be interesting to watch? If she did not fight for her love, stand up for herself against MR, what do u think that can make her shine in the drama? People are mad over the fact that her character has so little airing time. If u say she doesn't do anything like these episodes, then what is the point of developing her character now when the series are almost over? HJ started to do nothing to either MR or YH or MH from ep 10. So how can she be develop when she did not react at all? Overall it is either the writer's attention or her fault to forget to develop HJ character. Every character is decided by the writer. U said LH and HRYM are more interesting characters and have more dynamic, come to think about it again, it is also the writer's idea to make that happen. If writer focus more in how the 4 leads struggle with each other thru the drama, do u think YH or HJ would be poorly written this way and HJ and MH now are all faded? No I dun think so. I myself feel that the writer has been changing the script so many times up to this point so there are still a lot of ridiculous illogical things in the drama that is not solved. U may not see them but a lot of ppl do. Even tho I love ep 14, it does not mean that I agree with how writer developed the previous episodes. I still think in ep 14, writer tried hard to make us feel sympathy toward MR which I don't agree and can't feel it. Watching ep 14 alone is really nice, but it did not really match w the previous 13 episodes =.= they are just really discrete for me.

U may somehow misunderstand me, it has nothing to do with how good KHJ is so u dun have to emphasize that. Even Go Hyun Jung couldn't do anything if writer wrote the character that way. I feel so sorry for KHJ, she is the best actor in the drama for me along with HRYM. I always want to see more HJ and I really love her character along with Yuhyun as well.

Guest imogene_af

^

Oh you bet that they change the script all the time. I think it happens in KDramas all the time in a live show. I remember there are several articles about the audience asking for more Hirayama. I think the writer just caved in. It started with his little scenes and people kept saying how good he is, so they're like... ok, more Hirayama.

Even when Lee Hwa and Hirayama had little scenes back then, people were already asking for more because they think they are interesting characters. my only way of explaining that is... in my opinion, the writer has more fun writing morally questionable characters than their "good" characters. This is why the villains became far more exciting.

Case in point, I feel like Hirayama's little speech about his attachment to Miri is far more fleshed out than say some of the main cast's first six episodes. And Hirayama just had probably three minutes of screentime there. So it is not just a matter of screentime at first. The writer just writes dark characters better. He/she portrays them more human and less one-dimensional. I feel like he/she puts more heart/passion to the dark characters.

With HJ, I never thought the character had any "meat", she was far too good and sweet for me to relate to her.

The only reason why HeeJoo is even a point of fascination or investment for me is because Kang Hye Jung did with the scraps and shined even though, there is not much meat in the character. The tension that KHJ and LDH had in their scenes together was nail-biting and dramatic. And the scenes were really subdued and that was because of the acting (IMHO) not the writing of HeeJoo's character who basically just goes, "Why Miri? Why? Why?" give that to an incapable actress and see if we will even find HJ likeable.

What makes you think I don't see problems in Ripley? I find problems with Ripley but I thought the recent episodes have been sort of "fixing" it. The only thing I find illogical in Ripley is how HeeJoo's story was just dropped... what happened to her dreams about her father? Or her supposed love for YooHyun? So will she now be just Miri's doormat ally? Even Meryll Streep wouldn't know what to do with the character because it was wishy washy then put to the backburner later on.

I wish they wrote her more as an everyday girl rather than your typical KDrama heroine, which sticks like a sore thumb in such a serious melodrama like Ripley. I think that was part of the problem. Kang Hye Jung got the short end of the stick here, she acted well, one of the most exciting scenes was the HeeJoo and Miri slap/confrontation... but the writer/the show/TPTB decided to ditch the good vs evil route, and did a shattering Miri direction.

She had the key to Miri's secrets... but so did Hirayama who knew she was a lying cheat, but he also had a key to her bar girl identity. So at the end of the day, the writer just made HeeJoo a plot device. Unfair for KHJ, really. Don't blame her for her disappointment.

Basically it weighed down to audience pressure and how the writer is more competent when he/she does vile characters.

Guest wls2948

I hope there will be a redemption for Miri seeing that the writer has made us all cried for little Miri in ep 14.

I am also sorry for actrees KHJ's lack of screen time in this show. Her role just did not fit into the plot that the story was going. LDH and PYC are the LEADS of the show now. and I am happy with that cos I am still holding out for a good ending for them! :lol:

This show makes everyone go haywire with so many conflicting emotions. HATE, LOVE, PITY, ANGER. After this show, I am going to stop watching melo dramas and move on to COMEDY. My heart will not be able to take another roller coaster ride blush.gif

Guest ngthuhien149

^

Oh you bet that they change the script all the time. I think it happens in KDramas all the time in a live show. I remember there are several articles about the audience asking for more Hirayama. I think the writer just caved in. It started with his little scenes and people kept saying how good he is, so they're like... ok, more Hirayama.

Even when Lee Hwa and Hirayama had little scenes back then, people were already asking for more because they think they are interesting characters. my only way of explaining that is... in my opinion, the writer has more fun writing morally questionable characters than their "good" characters. This is why the villains became far more exciting.

Case in point, I feel like Hirayama's little speech about his attachment to Miri is far more fleshed out than say some of the main cast's first six episodes. And Hirayama just had probably three minutes of screentime there. So it is not just a matter of screentime at first. The writer just writes dark characters better. He/she portrays them more human and less one-dimensional. I feel like he/she puts more heart/passion to the dark characters.

With HJ, I never thought the character had any "meat", she was far too good and sweet for me to relate to her.

The only reason why HeeJoo is even a point of fascination or investment for me is because Kang Hye Jung did with the scraps and shined even though, there is not much meat in the character. The tension that KHJ and LDH had in their scenes together was nail-biting and dramatic. And the scenes were really subdued and that was because of the acting (IMHO) not the writing of HeeJoo's character who basically just goes, "Why Miri? Why? Why?" give that to an incapable actress and see if we will even find HJ likeable.

What makes you think I don't see problems in Ripley? I find problems with Ripley but I thought the recent episodes have been sort of "fixing" it. The only thing I find illogical in Ripley is how HeeJoo's story was just dropped... what happened to her dreams about her father? Or her supposed love for YooHyun? So will she now be just Miri's doormat ally? Even Meryll Streep wouldn't know what to do with the character because it was wishy washy then put to the backburner later on.

I wish they wrote her more as an everyday girl rather than your typical KDrama heroine, which sticks like a sore thumb in such a serious melodrama like Ripley. I think that was part of the problem. Kang Hye Jung got the short end of the stick here, she acted well, one of the most exciting scenes was the HeeJoo and Miri slap/confrontation... but the writer/the show/TPTB decided to ditch the good vs evil route, and did a shattering Miri direction.

She had the key to Miri's secrets... but so did Hirayama who knew she was a lying cheat, but he also had a key to her bar girl identity. So at the end of the day, the writer just made HeeJoo a plot device. Unfair for KHJ, really. Don't blame her for her disappointment.

Basically it weighed down to audience pressure and how the writer is more competent when he/she does vile characters.

Blamed HJ for her disappointment? Who? Srsly who would not be disappointed if they were box office actors and were like almost dropped out of their come back drama? My first post is about how I was mad because ppl blamed the fault on other ppl when writer is the one who decided the whole thing either she was at fault or not.

I already said that she was a really interesting character. U said her role was not meaty. However, considering the situation she was pulled in, I did find her role be able to become really meaty. However the way writer has been writing her after the slap has nothing related to the whole mess that the story is about, that is why she was dropped out.And you said it your self there that LH and HRYM's roles are meatier. Well yeah they are, since the writer develop the story that way. There are only 2 episodes left I don't see how writer can fix when she already made that path. That is why I said lessen time for HJ is understandable since writer has been doing it anyway.

What I have been saying is that that is the writer's attention whether she was wrong or right. So what is the point of defending the writer about spoiling her character? The writer did already spoil that character the way she wrote her and left her out of main story. You found it the good thing (since her role is not "meaty" ), ppl including me find it bad, here we go, own opinion again. However no matter what we think cannot change the fact that the writer spoil HJ character by writing in a different direction and lessening HJ's screening time when she was supposed to be the main lead. It was the same case with LDH in East of Eden again and ppl now still raged over it, back then who did u blame? Her role? U didnot, did u? It was writer's intention again, n yes she had been changing her story a lot back then too. Ppl blamed the writer back then so what about now? The unmeaty role? Sorry but HJ character was not supposed to be left out of the mainstream story at all,if yes then why made her the main character in the 1st place?

About u said LH and H's character are more meaty than the main leads that is why they get more airing time now. Come on the roles are not meaty themselves if they was not written meatier. I supposed u meant the main characters like YH n HJ are not "meaty " and attractive? Well yeah that is why I said they were poorly written. So again, no character is meaty, no1 is not. That is why I never blamed the character during the drama, it is the writer's work.

As how talented and experienced KHJ is, I believe she has her own reason to pick the role, things just did not go as they planned since the beginning. I love her since this drama, I tracked back all her work, it is such a waste for her, but there is nothing she can do about. I hope she comes back w a great project later.

This will be the last time I argued over it, I think ppl entitle to their own opinion so there is nothing wrong with that n nothing can change what their think anyway.

Guest imogene_af

uhm I am actually agreeing with you more than anything. I am saying the writer is not competent enough to write the good characters and he or she focuses more on the bad. You are probably right though that KHJ may have signed up for a different direction of the character. I am not defending the writer, I am merely saying that there was audience pressure and the writer is not good at writing dimensioned protagonists unless they are bad to the bone. And when I said "don't blame her for being disappointed" I am saying she is in the RIGHT to feel that way. Idk if you are upset with me or something but we are both voicing out the waste of hiring Kang Hye Jung for such a role and setting her aside to the backburner.

LOL it is funny you brought up LDH in EOE back then I did not expect her to quit. That came as a shock for me, I just was a clueless drama watcher who thought her role would get bigger. I actually thought she would not have a career after that fiasco this is why I am surprised with what is happening in Ripley. I did not blame the writer back then because uhm...I think the writer quit around the same time she did. It still comes as a shock to me that she has a career to speak of. And I remember feeling like her character was so bland there that I was drawn to Han Ji Hye's character more. What screwed over LDH on that one was quite frankly the fans did not want her with the main character. The writer had to set her aside due to netizen reaction. So yeah it became LDH the dog walker there.

But yea,my bad if you feel like I am attacking you and siding with the writer. I love Kang Hye Jung and if you read my past posts I even said Miri and Heejoo are my OTP. So yea we are more on the same page than you may think.

Also, I never said that yayyyy!heejooisreplacedbyHirayama! I am just saying I cannot deny that Lee Hwa and Hirayama may be a good nemesis for Miri. But HJ being thrown under the bus is wrong, no matter what.

Guest reijaye

@ ngutien149 need a chill pill?

i feel sorry for KHJ but i really like the way that the writer is using more of LH and H.

the story is sooo gooood!!! ughh cant wait for next week!!!

Guest ngthuhien149

@ ngutien149 need a chill pill?

i feel sorry for KHJ but i really like the way that the writer is using more of LH and H.

the story is sooo gooood!!! ughh cant wait for next week!!!

LOL no thanks :lol:

About the extension, as I am asking around, I don't think a lot of ppl require for extension in Korea. It is just the media tension MBC makes since they do want to do so and the main reason is that their upcoming drama has not found the female lead yet. So yeah that is pretty much how it is. As I read the comments on iMBC, I see ppl oppose it a lot too.

Guest imogene_af

that is so sneaky of MBC. :lol:

Well, if they extend NOW... I don't want it anymore. I was more for it when they wanted to do it around Episode 12 or so. This may be too late in the game to extend.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

110715 News program reporting on the success of Yoochun’s “Miss Ripley” OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6s3WrZ5B8g&feature=player_embeddedCredit: JjYcJs

Shared byJYJ3

[Trans] 110715 Park Yoochun’s “This Vacant Place For You” Released Music Video

1310709331179074.jpgJYJ Park Yoochun’s music video for his soundtrack for the drama “Miss Ripley” has been released. Recently, “Miss Ripley” released the music video fo the song “This Vacant Place For You” on their website. This music video showed the appearance of Park Yoochun displaying all his utmost love towards Lee Da Hae.

In particular, oen of the scenes in the music video was of Park Yoochun playing the piano. Netizens who were touched by this scene reacted by saying, “When hearing the song with the video, it makes me cry even more” “It’s very disappointing to see it finish” and other such reactions.

On the other hand, after Park Yoochun’s song “This Vacant Place For You” was released, it has received a lot of love by topping a number of real time charts.

credit: kecyabulnt<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[NEWS] Yoochun Looks 4 Years Younger with His Haircut

Park Yoochun. Looks Going Back to 4 Years Ago. “Only Cut His Hair, But…”

hiyayaya.jpg

Group JYJ’s member Park Yoochun went back to his looks from 4 years ago by having cut his hair recently.

On an online bulletin on the 14th, a writing and photos with the title of “Park Yoochun who Cut His Hair, Rapidly Rejuvenated to His Self 4-Years Ago” was posted.

The photo that was revealed displayed together Park Yoochun appearing recently in the MBC TV Mon-Tuesday drama Miss Ripley and Yoochun 4 years ago when working as a part of the group TVXQ.

The netizens who saw this had a variety of responses: “Really nothing has changed.” “I guess only fans are getting older.” “Is he consuming preservatives?”

Source

TVReport

Translation CreditJYJ3

[Trans] 110715 Park Yoochun Shows His Love For Jaejoong Through Choi Kang Hee’s Radio Station

h11071511.jpgTo support his group member Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun had sent a message to a radio station, which has attracted the attention of the public gaze.<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">Park Yoochun sent a message to Chae Kang Hee on Cool FM radio station. Chae Kang Hee will be appearing in next month’s drama “Protect the Boss” along with Kim Jaejoong.<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">Chae Kang Hee read the message which said, “6004!This is Yoochun. I listen to this radio station often. Fighting for your next drama!Please take care of Jaejoong hyung.” Kang Hee reacted to this saying, “Is this really Yoochun? I wonder? Hahaha.”<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">After leaving this message, Yoochun replied saying, “Thank you for reading the message. One day sometime I will come visit with fried chicken.”

After hearing this message, netizens reacted by sharing their opinions of whether it was indeed Yoochun or not. Yoochun’s twitter name is 6002theMicky, meaning “this is Micky”. “Even if it’s not Yoochun, they’ll have to go take them chicken”, “This is kind of funny” “I like the the thickness of their friendship” “Thinking of his brother like that, his heart is really pure”.

Currently Park Yoochun is cast as Son Yuhywan in the drama “Miss Ripley”.<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; "><br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">source: enews24<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">credit: kecyabulnt<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

[Trans] 110713 Park Yoochun’s Masterful Acting Is Highly Praised, “His Tears Break My Heart”

12177851a.jpg

Park Yoochun showcased masterful acting in a scene that required him to cry.

In the 14th episode of MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Miss Ripley’ that aired on the 12th, Song Yoo Hyun is seen blaming himself after finding out that Lee Hwa(Choi Myong Gil) is Jang Miri(Lee Da Hae)’s birth mother.

Song Yoo Hyun finds out that Lee Hwa left her child and family behind in order to marry his father. He has a hard time accepting the fact that Jang Miri became an orphan because of him.

Going to Jang Miri’s childhood home, Song Yoo Hyun comes face to face with Jang Miri as a child. Shedding tears of remorse, he holds her hands and says, “What can I do for Miri for her to forgive me for everything I’ve done to her?”

To this, Jang Miri’s childhood self says, “You’ve done nothing wrong. All I need is for my mom to return to me. Then I’ll be able to study again, go to school again and I won’t have to go back to the orphanage. You look like a really nice person.”

Song Yoo Hyun is unable to leave the spot for a while as he repeats “It’s been rough for you, hasn’t it?” over and over again in his head.

Viewers who watched the scene praised Park Yoochun for his acting as they said, “His tears break my heart,” and “He’s getting better and better.”

On the other hand, the 13th episode of ‘Miss Ripley’ scored viewer ratings of 15.9%(AGB Nielson, Seoul) for its suspenseful storyline and recaptured the title of the most watched Monday-Tuesday drama.

Source: [TV Daily]<br style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; ">Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

EP15 Preview: 

'Don't do that! If he goes wrong, I'll kill myself,too!' 

Miri knows Lee Hwa who ignored her thoroughly is her real mother that left Miri in her childhood. 

Miri's past life and diploma fabrication are all released to media and create a stir. Myeonghoon tries to bear the responsibility alone. 

Meanwhile, Lee Hwa is rushed to the emergency room for the guilty conscience that she threw Miri away and the shock.

via  @j_loveofmay 

Guest imogene_af

see. THAT. THERE. I may be a Miri apologist but Myung Hoon trying to be a hero is just so stupid. Give her jail time. Those are her own sins.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[TRANS] 110714 “Miss Ripley” – Audiences Request For An Extension, Even If It’s Just One More Episode

ripley_21.jpg

The passionate requests from the viewers to add more episodes to “Miss Ripley” is still going strong. The absolute champion in the Monday-Tuesday dramas, dominating the top spot, “Miss Ripley” viewers have been continually asking for the number of episodes to be increased.

In the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama ” Miss Ripley” (Director: Choi I-Seop, Writer : Kim Sun Young, Producted by : Curtain Call Media, C-JeS Entertainment) hit ratings of 19.1% (AGB Nielsen, Seoul) in episode 14, aired on 12 July, creating a new record for the show and maintaining top position in ratings for the Monday-Tuesday drama slot.

“Miss Ripley” survived in the flood of romantic comedies, a “melodrama” that stood out like a precious gemstone. From this alone,  the value of the viewership ratings are increased. They conquered the hearts of females who have been hoping to watch melodramas, and saw a steady increase in viewership ratings.

On the “Miss Ripley” messageboard, there have been numerous requests and opinions for more episodes. “I really found a special drama that moves one’s heart. I can’t stop crying as I watch TV.” “There are still so many words left unsaid between Choi Myung Gil and Lee Da Hae, how can you just end it like this. It would feel more complete after an extension,” and other comments, the call for an extension being very strong.

The production company said, “With regards to the extension of the show, the staff have been observing intently and diligently trying to fully understand the situation.” “As there is a lot more of the story that we want to tell, we too are hungry for an extension so as to be able to show a more complete drama.”

Also, the new record high ratings of 19.1% (AGB Nielsen, Seoul) in episode 14 have boosted the possibility (of an extension.)

The big plot twist of Choi Myung Gil being the birth mother of Lee Da Hae has attracted much attention. In the confrontation scene at the end (of episode 14) where Choi Myung Gil realises that Lee Da Hae is her daughter, viewership ratings hit 19.5% (AGB Nielsen, Seoul) momentarily, obviously pointing out the part of the plot where the viewers are most concerned about.

Source : [

BaiduJYJ]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

Archived