[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest JPhylls

c5475201e5262e4a3829355.jpg

CRE: MICKYBAIDU

This looks so REAL!!! xD 

About the couple's name: Miri + Yutaka = Yuri??? Such a beautiful name for girls haha~ 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenknight18

a chunsa must see! k chunsas made this video after seeing chun working so hard for ripley.."thank you for coming to me, park yuchun~ march, 2011"...TT

http://v.youku.com/v...UzNjg1MDA4.html

==============

fr weibo

*quoted image*

I wouldn't be surprised if this pairing goes to be in real life.. Yoochun has some history attaracting and liking much older women (Kahi is one)

[News] Yuchun & Lee Dahae, another couple fashion. Is it coincidence?

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The two grabbed attention by wearing similar fashions, as if they purposely wore matching outfits.

Furthermore, the Park and Lee’s on-location drama shoots were revealed on the 25th at a search site. Again, perhaps for the drama’s concept, both wore plaid shirts. Park Yuchun wore blue and Lee Dahae wore green.

Netizens reacted by stating things like, “it’s strange to be a coincidence,” “the drama will be a hit with the two who are similar even in their outfits,” “are their fashion senses similar?” and  “that’s interesting.”

Source. http://news.nate.com.../20110325n17255

Trans by. withJYJ

LOL~ And they forgot the hot pink matching~ xDDDDDDD

LOL, I am amazed how this couple is making headlines without even the drama start airing :w00t:. I can't be more excited for their appearance and chemistry on screen :wub: :wub: .

Guest jenknight18

LOL, I am amazed how this couple is making headlines without even the drama start airing  :w00t:. I can't be more excited for their appearance and chemistry on screen  :wub: :wub:  .

I agree with you.. I am not sure where the hype of their team up comes from.. it's like first shooting day and everyone comments on their chemistry .. when in fact it is the first time that they get to work together.. i'm bewildered too.. maybe because Da Hae is already a newsmaker and a big name in the drama industry.. and it just so happened that Yoochun is an idol.. i dont know.. City Hunter also started their script reading and shooting but I have not heard Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young being connected.. though I know this is gossip.. but it's still a way to freely promote the drama.. I just hope the 4 main cast would not disappoint fans who were anticipating...

Guest ngthuhien149

Guys this is only to PR the drama, earn some public attention for the main couple in the drama, nothing more. Moreover, the scene is about the 2 shopping in supermarket TOGETHER so they must be somehow connected. Since the early shooting does not have to follow the order so maybe at that time they already love each other so it is possible for them to wear couple T. Also, no actor is allowed to wear whatever she/he wants on set because it is determined by RD and stylist to bring some feeling to the shooting. However, I really like the news, I dunno I think it is such a good thing if they have great chemistry on set. I am looking forward to it ^^

However, if it is true that YC called DH noona, he should change it, I remember Gumiho PD did not allow LSG to call SMA noona because they act as lovers in the drama. So if they are going to be a couple, Yoochun should call LDH shii, since noona is actually a formal way for a dongseang to call an older woman in sister brother relationship. I know Yoochun cares a lot about manners and are quite reserved but I hope PD does remind him about this. ^^

I can't wait~

Guest ethan_1

hi everyone,just want share this news from allkpop:

Netizens are buzzing over new snapshots of JYJ’s Yoochun and actress Lee Da Hae.

The two are co-stars for the upcoming MBC drama, “Ripley“, and it seems like they’ve become quite close because of the project.

On March 25th, an online portal site revealed pictures of the two at a supermarket during the filming of their drama. Since both stars are wearing checkered shirts and are interacting quite warmly with one another, it led netizens to comment on their possible close relationship, both on and off camera.

Various comments read, “Is this the concept? Why do they keep wearing couple looks?”, “I’m jealous”, and “I’m really looking forward to the drama.”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

金胜友通过‘Ripley’重返阔别十年的酒店业题材

Kim Seung Woo Returns to Hotel Business Theme after 10 Years thru “Ripley”

201103250856241001_1.jpg

在 ‘IRIS’‘雅典娜:战争女神’等电视剧中展现了充满克里斯马演技的演员金胜友,阔别十年重返酒店业题材。

Actor Kim Seung Woo, who’d displayed charismatic acting skills in “Iris” and “Athena,” returns to hotel business drama after 10 years.

将在MBC月火电视剧‘伙伴’的接档剧‘Ripley’(暂定名)中,和李多海,朴有天等合作、挑战传统爱情电视剧的金胜友,继2001年MBC‘情定大饭店’后,再一次出演顶级酒店的总经理。

In the upcoming MBC Monday/Tuesday drama “Ripley” that will air after “The Duo,” with co-stars Lee Dae Hae and Park Yuchun, he again plays the role of a first class hotel general manager and challenges the traditional love drama for the first time in 10 years after the 2001 MBC drama "Hotelier."

在‘Ripley’中,金胜友饰演的是出生在贫穷人家,为了拿到第一名而拼命生活着的性格冷静的人物张明勋。

In “Ripley,” Kim Seung Woo plays the character Jang Myung Hoon, who, with cool sensibilities, was born in a poor family and had lived recklessly with becoming #1 as his life goal.

遇见了为成功不择手段的唐突女人张美丽(李多海 饰),让自己本来只向前看向前走的人生发生了翻天覆地的变化。

After he met Jang Miri (Lee Da Hae), a rude woman who stooped to anything to achieve success, his usual optimistic life encountered a tremendous change.

从隐瞒了学历和身份故意接近自己的张美丽那里看到了自己以前痛苦的样子,萌生出了怜悯和爱意。他被虚假的爱情蒙蔽了眼睛,丢掉了一生积累的所有财富和名声,将会无法控制的陷入到危险的爱情当中。

From Jang Miri -- who hid her academic records and identity and approached him on purpose, he saw his old miserable self. He thus felt pity and love for her. Blinded by her fake love for him, he threw away all the wealth and fame he’d worked for his whole life and uncontrollably fell into this dangerous love.

金胜友表示说“因为一直是以强势的男人形象的action演技为主,所以对这种好久没演过的爱情戏感到非常紧张但同时也很期待。”接着又说“坚强正义的形 象虽然好像很完美,但是有缺点和无法抑制的欲望的普通人形象更有深度。一个男人的苦恼和纠结,想要真挚的表现出寻找真爱的过程”。

另一方面,金胜友会参加即将于4月份首映的电影‘我是爸爸’的宣传活动。

Kim Seung Woo said, “Having always appeared as a tough guy image with action acting skills for most time, I am very nervous yet looking forward to the love scenes that I have not been able to have for a long time.” He continued, “Though the strong righteous image is perfect, it has more depth to portray an ordinary people image with short comings and uncontrollable desires. This character is to display a man’s trouble and entanglement, and the process of him sincerely looking for true love.”

Moreover, Kim will attend the promotion activity for the movie “I Am Dad,” which premiers in April.

翻译/Chinese translation by Ma小妮

English translation by Laura1997

转载请注明/Shared by: GoodbyeMissRipley吧/Baidu

OOOOH thanks laura for the translation. The more I read about the drama and its characters description, the more I love it. Really can't wait :wub: :wub:

I am really looking forward to see the love line between LDH and KSW characters, interesting and complicated relationship indeed. And with this line :w00t: :

Kim Seung Woo said, “Having always appeared as a dominant guy image with mainly action acting skills, I am very nervous yet looking forward to the love scenes that I have not been able to have for a long time.”

OOH can't wait for it and I guess the BTS will be different too. Also with the 15 years age difference between both actors. It is really interesting to see how their chemistry will be on screen.

Drama, Please don't disappoint me, I expect you to be great. Ripley Fighting

Guest antinh85

wow so much anticipation with our Da hae and Yoochun couple. It would suck if their love storyline is less then what we expected. It seems to me that Kim's character is more of the one that she would love since he's the one that sacrificed for her.

I know the pressure must be great but Yoochun wanted a challenge so he took on this project. Though i can definitely forsee that Kim will outshine him in the acting department. Even if Yoochun is second lead, i think it's still a good thing. He has a very meaty role and there would less criticism from the public rather than being the leading man.

Seriously, i hope Da hae will not gain more anti-fans from Yoochun's camp doing this drama.lolz

is my translation ambiguous or misleading?

from my understanding of the chinese translation of kim's character description,

kim's role is in no way getting true love from lee's character.

lee approached him and used him for her own success;

kim pitied her and felt he loved her because he somehow could relate her to his struggling past.

and some parts of the description made me feel that

kim's role tried to find his youth and his true love from jang miri

to make up for those precious things he'd missed or lost during the time living recklessly with becoming #1 as his life goal.

by the way, on the previous mbc news, it's already confirmed that yuchun is the 1st male lead.

source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1032697167 -- MBC的电视报道已经明确说了 “男主角”朴有天

Guest 6228Micky

is my translation ambiguous or misleading?

from my understanding of the chinese translation of kim's character description,

kim's role is in no way getting true love from lee's character.

lee approached him and used him for her own success;

kim pitied her and felt he loved her because he somehow could relate her to his struggling past.

and some parts of the description made me feel that

kim's role tried to find his youth and his true love from jang miri

to make up for those precious things he'd missed or lost during the time living recklessly with becoming #1 as his life goal.

by the way, on the previous mbc news, it's already confirmed that yuchun is the 1st male lead.

Thanks Laura for the clarification regarding Yoochun as the 1st male lead. I was confused for a while when I read different fan-comments regarding him being 1st or 2nd male lead. Now, I can't wait to see Yoochun on screen again...I'm sure he will be great just like in SKKS.

Thanks Laura for the clarification regarding Yoochun as the 1st male lead. I was confused for a while when I read different fan-comments regarding him being 1st or 2nd male lead. Now, I can't wait to see Yoochun on screen again...I'm sure he will be great just like in SKKS.

you are most welcome.

i didn't bring up the mbc news report's announcement because i thought isn't it obvious that park yuchun is definitely the lead? frankly, i have never had a pinch of doubt on yuchun's being the lead. he is the 1st male lead in skks, and after the success and recognition of his acting skills and talent from skks as an actor by kbs awards, i really don't think he will go through all the trouble of taking up a drama project which majorly conflicts with his hectic worldwide tour concerts schedule and then he only has a small part in it. it just doesn't make sense to me at all. let alone the whole cast and crew members have to start shooting a lot earlier to accommodate to his busy schedule by the order from the head of mbc drama department. and if you've happened to read the cast info at dramabeans, kim and kang's names are said to be "attached." my english sucks, however, after reading the whole article, my understanding for that is they are the 2nd male/female main characters in the drama.

-------------------------------------------

9wB6a.jpg

qDUhZ.jpg

by 韩星 猪猪

------------------------------------------

785a60b0jw6dfnl5vpw1rj.jpg

785a60b0jw6dfnl35eqr4j.jpg

fr gmr/baidu

Guest imogene_af

LDH will basically use KSW's character to get to her goal. But I bet she will be in a great dilemma because she probabaly falls in love with Park Yoochun's character for REAL.

I think they are the OTP here. Though, they frankly sound like a rather tragic one. Wah.

LDH will basically use KSW's character to get to her goal. But I bet she will be in a great dilemma because she probabaly falls in love with Park Yoochun's character for REAL.

I think they are the OTP here. Though, they frankly sound like a rather tragic one. Wah.

Yes tragic indeed :tears:

I really can't wait to see how that girl (LDH charachter) who do anything to achieve her goals will feel when she realize that she is actually fall in love with Park Yoochun's character and at that moment how she will handle that fake love relationship she got herself into with KSW's character?????

Questions pops to my head, Will KSW's character seek for revenge from her :o ?? And her hero, Park Yoochun's character will get himself into trouble to protect her?? Just my thought or I could say my wish :lol:

Something to mention, although it was really weird to read the cast names together before we know the drama story and how I was wondering what story could gather those actors together although I love them all but now I can really see each one of them in the character :wub: :wub:

Wish all the best luck for the actors, the roles are definitely not easy ones to portray. But I have the trust in all of them.

Archived