Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JPhylls

[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest ngthuhien149

More pics of Yoochun fimling @ the supermarket

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

CRE: ONHISSIDE

Shared by: PYC Soompi Threads 

They has to change the script, he is way too young to act 25 not to mention 32~

But then again that maybe his young years, who knows?

then again, he was not in Korea when he was young, wasn't he? He moves back after Ph D degree. I am confused about age her ><

The rumors they went to Japan 2 days ago is a false one, they filmed in a Korean Supermarket just now

He is so good looking~ I am worried too much now I hope he can handle the pressure and act well~

Guest thanhdda10

Oh that hotel looks so beautiful and 5 stars. I cant wait to see Yoochun again on screen. As expected he chooses a different role instead of an idol's role. He is so smart in choosing his script. I hope this will have an awesome script and awesome acting from Chun

Guest hanabluefaith

Filming @ Supermarket

anhso-204659_263302097.jpg

anhso-21245_263315999.jpg

Yoochun's Signature For Fan

anhso-204657_34u9.jpg

Credit : as tagged +  onhisside

Guest JPhylls

YOOCHUN FILMING @ SUPERMARKET

FANCAM 

83.gif 83.gif 83.gif 83.gif 83.gif

CRE: ONHISSIDE1215

Guest grassfield12

They has to change the script, he is way too young to act 25 not to mention 32~

But then again that maybe his young years, who knows?

then again, he was not in Korea when he was young, wasn't he? He moves back after Ph D degree.

I don't find him looking that young!

Trying to imagine him among other students on my campus...

I have a feeling he will stand out ~ looking unusually elderly compared to the rest of the bunch~

(Elder Chun on campus ohmy.gif...unsure.gif.....laugh.gif....biggrin.gif)

Most people are done with college at age 22, plus about 5 years in graduate school (U.S. system), the normal age to get a Ph.D. should be around 27 - 28. From the previous info, Chun's character starts college at Todai but moves to the States in the middle of it, so he may get the bachelor's later than age 22. Still, if there's not a big lag between him getting the Ph.D. and moving back to Korea (when the story begins), then making Chun wear a 32-year-old hat may be unnecessary. But who knows what Yukata's circumstances were according to the story...

I wouldn't have much problem buying that he's in the late 20s given his current appearance.

I'm not sure if he looks like a 32-year-old, yet.

Guest hanabluefaith

Yoochun and Da Hae filming @ Supermaket

more pics

anhso-22606_vvelo.jpg

anhso-215218_263337312.jpg

anhso-223046_263353394.jpg

anhso-233741_f0068991_4d8b65c0a92ab.jpganhso-233743_f0068991_4d8b65c02c19c.jpg

anhso-233739_8jueb.jpg

Credit : as tagged + weirbo + uploader

Shared by PYC Soompi threads

Guest JPhylls

Yoochun and Da Hae filming @ Supermaket

CRE: ONHISSIDE1215 +THEMJ0204

-

-

-

akxny.jpg

-

CRE: CAFE DE YUCHUN + AS TAGGED

Guest JPhylls

Finally some HD pics from YC's fansite wub.gif

1300973075_20110324-yc.jpg1300973075_20110324-yc1.jpg

1300973075_20110324-yc2.jpg

1300975029_20110324-yc3.jpg

CRE: CAFE DE YUCHUN

Guest hanabluefaith

Yoochun and Da Hae filming @ Supermarket

anhso-235511_naver_com_20110325_002055.jpganhso-235509_naver_com_20110325_000402.jpganhso-235509_naver_com_20110325_000342.jpganhso-235508_eg.jpganhso-235507_25.jpganhso-235513_naver_com_20110325_002114.jpg

More pics from the script reading

anhso-00145_2011.03.24-002.jpganhso-00137_2011.03.24-005.jpganhso-00141_2011.03.24-007.jpg

Credit : Mickysd + Kim na woon blog

Shared by PCY Sompi threads

Guest JPhylls

[FANACC] 110324 YOOCHUN FILMING FOR RIPLEY 

The reactions from Korean fans created such a chaotic scene. 

Everyone said that Yoochun's skin was so white, and that his body's proportion was great. 

Today he was wearing a sky-blue checked shirt, jeans, and sport shoes.

Lee Da Hae looked like a doll, really skinny.

So many fans came, it was so noisy and chaotic.

But some non-fans didn't know YC, only knew Da Hae. 

There was an ahjumma waiting for YC at the parking lot, and she got his signature. 

YC did a lot of NGs. 

A scene of about 10 seconds took more than 30 mins. 

Da Hae had filmed several scenes already, and he was still filming that 1 scene.

YC and Da Hae seemed very close, they were smiling while talking and even touched hands. 

There was one scene of YC settling up at the counter. He had picked things from the supermarket: carrots, mango juice, some kind of noodles, lotion or shower gel or something like that. 

After finishing filming, YC waved to the fans and got in the elevator. 

Chinese trans: yujin

Eng trans: JPhylls 

Poor my babe~ He must have been really nervous~ It's only his 2nd drama n so many people came tears.gif~ But I believe he'll do great!!! Hwaiting Chunnie!!! 

And our couple ChunHae seems SOOOOO close~ From the indirect kiss accident, to this~ LOL~ Expect some great chemistry!!! wub.gif

Guest ngthuhien149

[FANACC] 110324 YOOCHUN FILMING FOR RIPLEY 

The reactions from Korean fans created such a chaotic scene. 

Everyone said that Yoochun's skin was so white, and that his body's proportion was great. 

Today he was wearing a sky-blue checked shirt, jeans, and sport shoes.

Lee Da Hae looked like a doll, really skinny.

So many fans came, it was so noisy and chaotic.

But some non-fans didn't know YC, only knew Da Hae. 

There was an ahjumma waiting for YC at the parking lot, and she got his signature. 

YC did a lot of NGs. 

A scene of about 10 seconds took more than 30 mins. 

Da Hae had filmed several scenes already, and he was still filming that 1 scene.

YC and Da Hae seemed very close, they were smiling while talking and even touched hands. 

There was one scene of YC settling up at the counter. He had picked things from the supermarket: carrots, mango juice, some kind of noodles, lotion or shower gel or something like that. 

After finishing filming, YC waved to the fans and got in the elevator. 

Chinese trans: yujin

Eng trans: JPhylls 

Poor my babe~ He must have been really nervous~ It's only his 2nd drama n so many people came *quoted image*~ But I believe he'll do great!!! Hwaiting Chunnie!!! 

And our couple ChunHae seems SOOOOO close~ From the indirect kiss accident, to this~ LOL~ Expect some great chemistry!!! *quoted image*

He must be really nervous, plus he is quite new in this. I really hope the other professional actors can help him a lot. Next time, please film later at night, they filmed from 8-2. At 8 o clock, a lot of ppl are still there. Thru all the fancam I can tell how noisy and crowded it is. I want him to concentrate. He is trying hard, ppl should not distract him ^^

Anyway I always believe in him ^^ he will get used to it soon!

Guest yanna1990

I'm sure Yoochun get a lot of NGs because there are too many people surrounded them. He's still a newbie in acting industry after all. Fans need to refrain from screaming his name every second to let the guy concentrate on acting *sighs* I hope he will become more comfortable as they start filming more scenes. Lee Da Hae is very pretty.

I read the plot but I still don't know if Da Hae character would end with who >o< I'm glad we would get to see this drama at the end of May. I hope they don't delay it because right now I'm not watching any Kdrama. It's been a while since I last watched Da Hae from Chuno.

Kang Hae Jung is an interesting actress too. She has a lot of potential so I hope this drama will turn out well.

Thanks everyone for the updates ^^ This is my first time following the filming closely before the drama airs.

Thanks every one for the photos, videos and translations. Really those pictures and videos made my day :wub: :wub:

Love to see our couple being close, can't wait to see their chemistry on screen :wub:

It must have been hard for both of them to concentrate among all those people watching but I trust that they are doing their best to give us a great performance.

May, come quickly I really can't wait that long :(

Ripley Fighting.

I super love your profile pic!!!!

thank you! thank you very much!

=================================

@暖日呀呀:哇!推特有人回報說現在Ripley的拍攝現場,宋鐘基也去探班了…!? 我們有天的好人緣啊~另外,現場聽到有天叫多海都是叫"奴那"(姐姐)呢…為啥感覺被他叫奴那…好銷魂…XDDD

671f4973jw6dfk6mzqtk8j.jpg

one korean fan at the ripley shooting location saying it seemed song jeong ki also went to visit chunnie during the shooting...!? talking about chunnie's popularity~ moreover, the fan heard chunnie always call da hae "noona"..that fan said why she felt...so dizzily happy...when chunnie called noona...XDDD

@暖日呀呀:這部份的照片(F:유애루비)應該是正在拍攝中了呢!拿錢包、推車,旁邊那位黑外套的男生,和據說是飾演好友鐵鎮(之前角色性格說明II有提到)對話~這人還拍到有天的Eye Contact呢… 寫後記的韓飯還說有在清州機場拍攝,呼~真的好期待劇情啊啊啊~

another fan from the shooting location said they also shot scenes at the 清州/kyungju airport.

chunnie's buddy in the drama was also there during yesterday's shooting in the supermarket.

about the eye contact part, that's that fan saying she happened to take a picture while yuchun and she having eye contact~

=============

do we have these?

78b388fcjw6dfk8b27ci7j.jpg

78b388fcjw6dfk73a306jj.jpg

78b388fcjw6dfk7255qldj.jpg

78b388fcjw6dfk71fhs6oj.jpg

fr weibo

Guest reemarose

A Goodbye Miss Ripley thread!! Thank you @JPhylls for creating it :)

I am so excited for the drama..I know that chunnie will do his best~

and thank you for all the news, picturs and vidoes~

those are some pics from the filming yesterday :wub:

110324_009.jpg

110324_037.jpg

110324_033.jpg

110324_026.jpg

110324_058.jpg

Credit: MickySD

Guest JPhylls

[News] Yuchun & Lee Dahae, another couple fashion. Is it coincidence?

htm_20110325145450c000c010-001.JPG

htm_20110325145450c000c010-002.JPG

htm_20110325145450c000c010-003.JPG

The two grabbed attention by wearing similar fashions, as if they purposely wore matching outfits.

Furthermore, the Park and Lee’s on-location drama shoots were revealed on the 25th at a search site. Again, perhaps for the drama’s concept, both wore plaid shirts. Park Yuchun wore blue and Lee Dahae wore green.

Netizens reacted by stating things like, “it’s strange to be a coincidence,” “the drama will be a hit with the two who are similar even in their outfits,” “are their fashion senses similar?” and  “that’s interesting.”

Source. http://news.nate.com.../20110325n17255

Trans by. withJYJ

LOL~ And they forgot the hot pink matching~ xDDDDDDD

Guest miss_h

Get that noona Yoochun!!!!!! They looks compatible with each other and after a long time (Good Bye Miss), Lee Dae Hee seem to be back at her cheerful girls mode. Her past works seem so serious that I forgot how fun she is..

Any pair names propose to these lovely duo?