[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

((( Episodes 01-14 )))

"Miss Ripley (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ Miss Ripley Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/3339-goodbye-miss-lovely-goodbye-miss-ripley

Softsubs Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/3339-goodbye-miss-lovely-goodbye-miss-ripley/posts/7838-miss-ripley-2011-viki-softsubs?t=1306804315

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel

FS Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel

The softsub links will be in folders on file hosting services...

MegaUpload Folder -|- FileServe Folder -|- MediaFire Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

MMTMR.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E03.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E04.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E05.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E06.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E07.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E08.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

Thanks to omgsun for the softsubs for this week. :)

MMTMR.E09.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E10.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E11.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E12.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E13.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

MMTMR.E14.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Miss Ripley Episode 16 (Finale) English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

missripley.jpg

Miss Ripley 1-16 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1614-miss-ripley-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

July 21, 2011

[REVIEW] MBC TV series "Miss Ripley" - Final Episode

Reporter : Kim Sun-young (TV Critic) Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@ <ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

2011072110391218119_1.jpg

A scene from "Miss Ripley" [MBC]

MBC TV series "Miss Ripley" - Final Episode

The entire finale episode of "Miss Ripley" was an epilogue. And it was easy to predict what was going to happen given that the 15th episode had ended with Miri (Lee Da-hae) falling into the water after the conflicts, including Miri's acts of fraud and the secret to her birth, got exposed. While Miri was unconscious, the characters surrounding her were given the chance to try to mend the incidents that had occurred within the drama. The moment the whistle was blown, the obsessive Hirayama (Kim Jung-tae) became as gentle as a lamb and let Miri go, Lee Hwa (Choi Myung-gil) who woke up at a good timing at the hospital, was given the chance to nurse her daughter and ask for her forgiveness, while Yu-hyun (Park Yuchun) said he must help Miri recover the life she lost. And when Miri finally woke up, the drama spent most of its time allowing Miri to justify her actions. By using the 15th episode as a time for the surrounding characters to defend themselves and packing the finale episode of the drama with self-justification, the drama itself proved that the main character was difficult to empathize with.

That was the very problem to "Miss Ripley." Jang Miri was someone that people could empathize with over the simple fact that she is an orphan and poor woman who gets abused but there was nothing about her on the inside that viewers could see about her from a social perspective. It even failed to make use of the chance to become a masterpiece, something that could have been done by staying faithful at depicting on a woman who gets torn between social barriers, greed and self-deception by bringing forth the Shin Jung-ah scandal and 'Ripley syndrome.' And although she had a self-deprecating view on herself as being "a girl with nothing," it was her physical beauty and the support she got from people around her, rather than her covering up her eduction, which played a big part to her being victorious. That is why the ending of how she lives a new life of forgiveness and repentance after being saved from the water, almost as if she got baptized although she hadn't identified what her own problems are, was in vain. "Miss Ripley" could have at least left a lingering that matches up to its byname had it rather decided to end with the virtual reality of an unconscious Miri like the ending to MBC's "Cinderella" which the show so often got compared to.

Guest hypergurl0901

Lee Da Hae is a fabulous actress, i hope she can't get an award. she can portray Miri's character very well. Can someone please confirm w/ me, if Miri actually loves Yoo Hyun because I have a feeling that she does have good feelings toward him but it is more like she really appreciate how much he did for her and always love her even till the end. That's y the last eps towards the end, Miri is having a good life and she doesn't seem like she misses Yoo Hyun as much as Yoo Hyun misses her. Yoo Hyun loves her a lot. and Myung Hoon doesn't love Miri as crazily as before and he has his own happy life. I really hope Yoo Hyun and Miri r together and the family can have a happy ending...even if Miri and Yoo Hyun can't be in a relationship...i hope they can be like siblings and live together w/ their parents.

Guest wonnie17

i miss this drama already! and all the speculations from you guys.

i watched the finale again and i cried on the billboard scene until the very end :((

it's the first time i watched a melodrama and it was really intense!

So predictable. I watch ep 15. but after reading caption & review of the last episode, I am not even going to bother with it except Delete! Thanks for all those who upload and sub it. I was hoping she'd go to jail or just ended right there when she fell into ocean at the docks. I use to be Lee Da-hae fan, not after this series. Gotta give it to the costume dept. the clothing were amazing for her the men clothing not so much. Camera work suffers. Thanks again to everyone.

Yoochun has been really quiet since wrapping up Miss Ripley. So I thought I’ll shared this last MV I made of Yoochun in “Miss Ripley.”

This MV consist of episodes 13-16:

Here’s the link:

Also, this has been shared but it’s the first MV that consist pictures of Yoochun from episodes 1-12 :

Thank You everyone for all the hard work & for sharing your thoughts (including all the good and the bad).

Guest Mary Vherr

Hi Everyone,

Miss Ripley Episode 16 (Finale) English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

*quoted image*

Miss Ripley 1-16 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1614-miss-ripley-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

HELLO!

i haven't been able to open the site for some time now. :tears:

i wonder did it block some countries from accessing it?

i like DSS a lot because they are fast in releasing softsubs.

Guest AiMango

Finished just now. Watched the last 3 eps today. Cried a lot.

Throughout the last few eps, I just felt bad for everyone @__@ It was hard to blame just 1 single person because so many people were involved. The most annoying thing was the news reporters.. I mean cmon they even follow her to the hospital? @__@ aiya. And I still don't get why the dad didn't send Miri to a good place before the whole predicament @__@ So irresponsible. I'm happy they didnt end up getting married, cause that would just be a mess.

Great ending. It wasn't too cheesy, and it made sense. The acting was really impressive on Lee Dahae and the stepmother. Also impressed with Yoochun's acting. Oh yeah, and Im really happy for Director Jang. (: and I'm happy that Miri finally became open minded and let Hee Joo in. I'm happy she snapped out of her stubbornness and forgave her mom.

((( Episodes 01-16 --- COMPLET )))

"Miss Ripley (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

ViKi Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/3339-goodbye-miss-lovely-goodbye-miss-ripley

Softsubs Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/3339-goodbye-miss-lovely-goodbye-miss-ripley/posts/7838-miss-ripley-2011-viki-softsubs?t=1306804315

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel

FS Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel

The softsub links will be in folders on file hosting services...

MegaUpload Folder -|- FileServe Folder -|- MediaFire Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

MMTMR.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E03.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E04.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E05.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E06.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E07.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E08.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

Thanks to omgsun for the softsubs for this week. :)

MMTMR.E09.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E10.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E11.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E12.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E13.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E14.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

MMTMR.E15.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

MMTMR.E16.END.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

Thanks to...

• 1 month later...

So predictable. I watch ep 15. but after reading caption & review of the last episode, I am not even going to bother with it except Delete! Thanks for all those who upload and sub it. I was hoping she'd go to jail or just ended right there when she fell into ocean at the docks. I use to be Lee Da-hae fan, not after this series. Gotta give it to the costume dept. the clothing were amazing for her the men clothing not so much. Camera work suffers. Thanks again to everyone.

I don't get why your disliking of the series turned into not liking the lead actress. You said you used to like her? What did she do wrong here, acting out the role that was given to her? Because her character didn't go to jail (longer you meant) or... die?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sharmainly

yay!! finally just finished watching this drama... the last 2 episodes were kinda.. meh and i was a bit disappointed

so i found this very inspiring stories that can relate to MIRI thats why i totally understand.

take note UNDERSTAND!! i'm not condemning her wrongful doings i just understand why she did those things..

here it goes.. :)

There was a man who had four sons.

He wanted his sons to learn not to judge things too quickly.

So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to

describe what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly,bent, and twisted.

The second son said no it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so sweet and looked so beautiful, it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with fruit, full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they had each seen but only one season in the tree’s life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season, and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it’s winter, you will miss the promise of your spring, the beauty of your summer, fulfillment of your fall. Don’t let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.

♥ Moral ♥

Don’t judge life by one difficult season, just like the pear tree. MIRI is one ugly, bent, and twisted kind of person well mainly because he had a very difficult life who don't know what LOVE is..

so for everyone who still hates miri - 2 words for all of you!!

GROW UP!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Albertina

I like this drama too. However the acting is sometimes not good. All the lies and she is still surprised when these obvious lies are discovered. After all she did she should have a much stronger character.

Guest Albertina

Actually this story is stupied. How can it be OK if the father marries the women who has a husband and child and even abondon the child. And the son is fobidden to stay with the women he loves, eventhough it is not his sister. And what crime is that to forge a document and get handcuffed like a real criminal???

• 1 month later...

Have been re-watching Miss Ripley for several times since it has finished and each time I remember all our discussions here about it, really miss it :tears:

So, I wanted to post some news about Miss Ripley again ;)

Miss Ripley was already aired in Japan and China and also the DVDs are out. So, more unseen photos and posters were released :w00t:

6bd97d0ba10f764bca30a051ed74cf93_large.jpg

b77736d84c06bda84ccf64f88918de16_large.jpg

7dc96f6b40cefb94589ddf1341bb3ba4_large.jpg

462fa707a46f75b6b22b09e8a6f5b8ac_large.jpg

Also some news about MR in China:

65bd1753gw1dl4my5ee14j-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

Also found this screen cap from "Ojakgyo Brothers" drama which featured one of the actresses watching and crying over the daughter-Mother confrontation scene from MR final episode. I don't need to say that this is one of my favourite scenes in the all drama and always make me cry :tears:

tumblr_lr25rltvvi1qh7ir7o1_500.png

I have made a video for MR, hope you enjoy it:

M.R - 30 Minutes

I hope we get to see our cast in the MBC Awards at the end of the month and wish we see them win some awards too :wub: :wub:

Archived