[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

fr weibo

Holy pink nails of da hae's & pink hello kitty highlighter of yuchun's!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

and they said da hae took yuchun's starbuck's & had some indirect kisses!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

by the way, they noticed that on the script it only printed "ripley" as the title

Love the pink even more now ;)

OOOh indirect kissing through starbucks cups :w00t: did that really happen??? My heart beat fast, just thinking about that :wub: can't imagine my feeling when the drama airs and we see romance moments between these two on screen :wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JPhylls

Nate Real-time: PYC blah blah blah ^^ #1, 2

%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98_.PNG

Nate Daily: PYC blah blah blah ^^ #1

111k.jpg

5f2950a7be7b3846b17ec51.jpg

Ripley: #1

344gm.jpg

CRE: MICKYSD

Shared by: PYC Soompi Threads 

fr 韩朝风/小青

MBC Ripley [正式名]

[3/21]演員們劇本演練

(图片略)

新增2位助演:장용(張勇) 김나운 (金娜雲)

============================

just read that goodbye miss ripley's official title is "ripley"

and they added 2 supporting actor/actress

장용(張勇)

Jang%20Yong.jpg

김나운 (金娜雲)

s_%5B2%5Db3.jpg

Guest Fallin_st4rz

Thanks for all the pics and posters, they're so pretty. So happy to see Da Hae in a drama again (confirmed and begun filming and all) and they finally had their first scrip reading. I can feel abit of their chemistry just by looking at them in the scrip reading session there :wub:

Ripley Fighting!!

Guest noopie_1

Thank you so much to Jphylls for creating this thread!! OMG i love yoochun's photo reading the script! Hhahahaa so so so CUTE!!

Laura1997 thank u for sharing photos esp the fanart! So cute! I saw the banner created by fans. N it's so amazing! Cant wait to watch the official teaser :)

Guest yeezer

Whoa that is one impressive HOUSE!!! How the heck are we going to wait til this drama starts? The more I read about it, the more I can't wait for it. :)

Guest ngthuhien149

Huis Ten Bosch locates in Nagasaki Kyushu Island, south-western end part of Japan. It was built with Netherland style to honor the relationship btw Japan and Netheland

Some pictures:

t_huis_ten_bosch-17.jpg

t_huis_ten_bosch-16.jpg

t_huis_ten_bosch-04.jpg

t_huis_ten_bosch-06.jpg

Nagasaki is right under Fukuoka. I think that he has been in that island to film these day. Today as informed by his fans, maybe he moves to Fukuoka to film at a supermarket. I am hoping for fanaccount ^^

japan_map.gif

Guest LuckyLinda

WOW!! whatta a beautiful house (resort) my mouth dropped open when i saw the pics. Our Chunnie's always the rich man's son~~and am i glad, he carries himself well too. Or shud i say Yutaka aka Song Yuhyun. ^_~ It sounds like it's really gonna be good, but i would hate to see our Chunnie get hurt!! :tears: Now May is gonna take forever to get here!! ^_~

暖日呀呀:【有天是不是「Ripley」的男主角?】Ripley新闻陆续出来后,好多人问我这个问题啊…目前看到是有小道消息这样解释:朴有天将和李多海、姜惠贞有爱情线,金胜友则是李多海的长腿叔叔…金胜友的名字被排在前面,听说主要因为是前辈的关系,所以才这样处理…(F:DC) 给大家参考罗!^^"

============

now here's some rumor from DC

some chunsas were freaking out seeing kim seung woo's character introduction placed ahead of chunnie in some of the news articles, and were asking if chunnie is the 1st main lead in ripley (no offense fans of ksw...just doing the translation & as a messenger here, haha), and they asked this well-informed person. the person said, park yuchun will have love line with lee dae hae and kang hye jung. kim seung woo is actually lee dae hae's daddy-long-legs. kim's name is placed before yuchun mainly because kim is a senior actor.

----------------

so, if this rumor is true, both women love yuchun, and both men love da hae? :lol:

Guest yanna1990

That's a beautiful house right there and it's so huge. I am anticipating this drama alot. I hope the production would go well.

Guest miss_h

that house seem familiar.. Hmm.. isn't it the house they used for Domyoji in Boys Over Flowers japanese version?

I can't wait to see this new drama. So far, I am glad that they had nice chemistry and get along

Guest jenknight18

暖日呀呀:【有天是不是「Ripley」的男主角?】Ripley新闻陆续出来后,好多人问我这个问题啊…目前看到是有小道消息这样解释:朴有天将和李多海、姜惠贞有爱情线,金胜友则是李多海的长腿叔叔…金胜友的名字被排在前面,听说主要因为是前辈的关系,所以才这样处理…(F:DC) 给大家参考罗!^^"

============

now here's some rumor from DC

some chunsas were freaking out seeing kim seung woo's character introduction placed ahead of chunnie in some of the news articles, and were asking if chunnie is the 1st main lead in ripley (no offense fans of ksw...just doing the translation & as a messenger here, haha), and they asked this well-informed person. the person said, park yuchun will have love line with lee dae hae and kang hye jung. kim seung woo is actually lee dae hae's daddy-long-legs. kim's name is placed before yuchun mainly because kim is a senior actor.

----------------

so, if this rumor is true, both women love yuchun, and both men love da hae? :lol:

I super love your profile pic!!!!

Guest ngthuhien149

[110324] Yoochun filming @ Supermarket

pznmh.jpg?w=384&h=640

jqqao.jpg

pznmh1.jpg?w=500&h=300

Cr: onhisside + SYC + TVxQHome

So blurry I cannot see anything clearly but it seems like LDH was there with him so they did meet in Japan?? I mean the 2 main characters?? I am hoping for clearer pics.

YOOCHUN IN A SHIRT. He looks like higschool student for real

New pic from the script reading

tfrlr.jpg

Cr: Kim Na Woon's blog

(Kim Na Woon is one of the supporting actresses)

Go there for more info. She is talking about the meeting. She said sth about Yoochun but I don't understand Korean TT TT

http://nawoon1970.blog.me/130105393430

Guest JPhylls

More pics of Yoochun fimling @ the supermarket

ff72.jpg

yst4.jpg

CRE: ONHISSIDE

Shared by: PYC Soompi Threads 

EDIT: The fans are saying that this supermarket is in Korea, not in Japan~ The rumors he went to Japan 2 days ago are false +.+ 

Archived