Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

babossagaji

Temptation of Wolves

늑대의유혹
26.jpg
Plot:

From her appearance to her mannerisms, it is easy to tell that Jung Han-kyeong (Lee Chung-ah) is a country girl. After her father's death, she comes to Seoul to live with her mother (Kim Bo-yeon), planning to attend Kang-Shin High School. However, her life in Seoul is a series of mental and physical shocks. On the bus, a slipper is thrown randomly at her head—but her problems don't end there. The guy who threw the slipper is none other than Ban Hae-won (Jo Han-sun), the most popular guy at her school, and everywhere he steps, girls trail behind. Seeing Han-kyeong's pitiable and adorable nature, Hae-Won falls for her.

The leader of Sung-Kwon High, Kang-Shin's neighbor and rival, is named Jung Tae-sung (Kang Dong-won), and he, too, has feelings for Han-kyeong. Despite his shy, adorable face, Tae-sung has strong fists and endless obstinacy. A fight that handles both pride and love begins between the two, and neither of them is prepared to back down. But Tae-sung has a secret, one that forces him to love Han-kyeong in spite of himself, and Han-kyeong, ignorant of this, tries to do her best to be gentle with both of them. Eventually, Tae-sung leaves Han-kyeong's side, and later, Han-kyeong and Hae-won learn of his secret.

Volumes: 2 (Discontinued) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10997

33.jpg

32.jpg

a_wolf_atraction_ch04_019_copy.jpg

I don't know what's wrong with the font above but..

I'll summarize it. The manghwa is originally made from the popular online fanfic by Guiyeoni. Come and discuss it.

If you want the link, just reply here.

edit:

I forgot to mention. It is also a movie. When I first read it, I thought I was not going to like the movie but wow! The movie was pretty good!

So far, there are only 3 chapters scanned for the manghwa.

gkim2 has the novels if anyone's interested just pm.

I'll put up some pictures later.

Edit..I'm gonna be bz..so here are the links...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1GFKAE8M

and until it expires..

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...4A7EA3704C0FCC9

I read this as well :] (only two chapters) I really loved this movie, and the man wha is just as good!

--Yumi

Do you want the third chapter?

Yeah, I loved the movie more than the fanfic actually.  Except in the movie, I didn’t like it how they cut off the part when Taesung moved to America and his friend was the blind girl.

Do you want the third chapter?

Yeah, I loved the movie more than the fanfic actually.  Except in the movie, I didn’t like it how they cut off the part when Taesung moved to America and his friend was the blind girl.

I thought they left that part in the movie? anyways weird! I didn't know that there was a manga of this? -___-; I thought it was based off an internet fic or something :]

Was this first a fanfic or a manga? I've only seen the movie, so I can't compare much~

It was originally a fanfic first.

I thought they left that part in the movie? anyways weird! I didn't know that there was a manga of this? -___-; I thought it was based off an internet fic or something :]

It was. But they decided to make it into a manghwa.

i only read the first three chapters

its in colour too!! quite nice ^_^

so far it follows the fic quite closely.

it was one of the first Guiyeoni fics i've read and i enjoyed it

but the movie was so-so.. i reckon ~

i read it i read it ^^ the first 3 chapters onli though~

it follows the fanfic closer then the movie ... ^^ but i think its kinda skippy and hard to understand if u haven't read the fanfic ... but still good =D

A wolf’s attraction, temptation of wolves, a wolf’s temptation, noondae eui yoohok...whatever you want to call it...I happen to find this manghwa by chance but there is only up to three chapters so far...reply here so I’ll give you the link to the manghwa.  Don’t use the words: may, please, thanks,can, link.

And come discuss it!!!!!!!!!!!^^ 

Translations please?

8. LANGUAGES

If you are going to post in a language other than English, please provide a translation as a courtesy to other Soompiers who cannot understand that language.