YSInternational

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kasia3goguma

can someone here post the links to watch streaming....thankssss*quoted image*

Try this:

http://www.tvunetwor...atchTV/#c=92328

It was cleared up on twitter that only Yong is rehearsing, not with Seohyun........ (it's about rehearsal, because someone wrote that they are rehearsing now, but it was confirmed later that it was Yong's (cnblue I guess) rehearsal. )

And from Ccret2Happiness:

fan.jpg

Love it ! :wub: Thai Fans are GREAT! :lol:

Guest SophiaPia

Congratulation's Goguma's family. 

For all the love for YongSeo couple. 

Thanks to YSInternational and to all goguma's out there... love love love

Cheers

9dGvE.png

Guest glennpaulo

I know all of us here is very excited about Yongseo episode today...

But please Don't post one liner atleast 20 words...

About The YONGSEO REHEARSAL.....<<ITS YONG ONLY...Ahe just retweeted..probably CNBLUE

NEW Thread !! New Thread!! New thread.. new begining !!!! Wow... this thread moving fast as previous!! Already 6 pagesNo matter how's the future of Uri YongSeo... We all have to keep in rouch here and continue our great support for Uri YongSoe.Spazzz Spazzzzz SPAZZZZZ.. all the good news and bad news here.. I love you all, Gogumas!! I love all your posting.. Last but not least, Have to thanks our translators and subber who always helping us freely... THANKS !!

Guest jojuel

:DCONGRATULATIONS GOGUMA PLANETEERS!

:D

We made it to a second thread!  What an accomplishment for all of us.  Although this is only my second post ever, I've been a very faithful lurker and goguma follower.  To set us off on the right foot, I thought I'd re-post the Goguma Pledge (something we haven't seen in a long time).

The Goguma Pledge

We, the aliens of Goguma planet, pledge ourselves as one united family, regardless of nationalities, languages and gender, to support our Goguma couple with love and sincerity, so as to achieve unforgettable dreams and beautiful memories.

Guest mach8infinity

The Goguma Pledge

We, the aliens of Goguma planet, pledge ourselves as one united family, regardless of nationalities, languages and gender, to support our Goguma couple with love and sincerity, so as to achieve unforgettable dreams and beautiful memories.

sorry to cut your post, jojuel. but LMAO, if i am not wrong, this pledge is adapted from the Singapore pledge? hahah i am Singaporean, you see. i can't help but giggle a bit when i see this :lol:

15 more mins to goguma time!

Guest soshisoshisoshi

argh just before WGM start, I have to go with my father <_<

cannot give any reason for not going, so yeah, I guess I'll see you later!! have fun watching!

Guest senbonsoul

Sorry if this has been asked before. May I know whats the song that is played in the wedding photoshoot episode when yonghwa was holding a guitar and sitting on seohyun's wedding dress?

Anyway I cant wait for the new episode, its starting soon!

Guest Cjbaby12

@kasia3goguma: does that meant the duet is not going to happen or they just didn't have the time?

I thought we already had a confirmation earlier that they are going to do the duet... Can someone please be nice enough to confirm... Thank you! :)

NEW EPISODE IN A FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

YONGSEOKISS.jpg

Just wondering, I visited our old thread and the page reached 2002 pages. Does that mean, a thread is not limited or doesn't stop to 2000 pages? If that is the case, does that mean we can still post on it? Because if that is so, I prefer on keeping the old thread so that there would be no discontinuity?

Can anybody ask the moderator about this? I don't know how to go about this. Thanks.

Guest ajayuki

Sorry if this has been asked before. May I know whats the song that is played in the wedding photoshoot episode when yonghwa was holding a guitar and sitting on seohyun's wedding dress?

Anyway I cant wait for the new episode, its starting soon!

I'm not sure the exact title but Ayaka Reno has shared lots of WGM Yongseo cuts BGM. the one that you seek is below:

Ayaka Reno's Videos: From Flying Planes into the Fire

credit to Ayaka Reno (facebook)

Guest chilipadi_22

first part for yongseo ended!!!!

YONG REALLY LOSE THE SCARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORTOKKEH?!?!?!?!

hyun was really really angry and yong was really really guilty!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

how could he lose something so important?!?!?!?

I FEEL SO SAD FOR BOTH OF THEM!! :((

Guest twiddle10

Congrats for this second thread!!:D:D

i dont really know what else to say, express because of language. ehee

just that you all are DAEBAK!! and YONGSEO!! lovelove.

cant wait for the duet, mbc kmw.. in thailand. thankyou guyss!

im so jealouss... huhu

hmmm, this is frustrating! i cant streamm.. :(

but i constantly read the spd box..

scarf? really? soshi unnies? dad? really?

aigooo, i want to watch, but

nvm, someone will upload asap, right? ehee

thankk youuu in advance. uploaders, translator,subbers... :)

sorry -english&rules

Guest ikekeyou

today's episode

- yong lost the scarf!! (why?! the scarf?!?! :blink: )

- he gave hyun the re-maintenance cd as well as the first time for lovers

- they got their wedding photos

- yong called jungshin chingu to thank him for coming

- hyun called seulong

- hyun called her unnies

- hyun showed yong text from her dad

now they are going shopping to lighten up the mood

awww hyun is so disappointed and sad.... i wonder what she said in the black room interview about gogumas? im probably sure yong lost goguma points... tsk tsk tsk...

but anyways....hyun was so cute with the sad face pillow! ahahah

wait.... did she wanted a sweet talk? ;)

EDIT: PART 2

- they went around to shop

- yong's style is completely different from hyuns

- it was so funny when she tried on the things he liked

- yong bought hyun a silver long shirt

- yong wanted to buy a leather jacket for her but it was too expensive

- so yong ended up buying her the green coat (that we all saw her wear at the airport)

- they came towards a bunch of scarfs and yong took her hand to take her away from there

end.

PREVIEW

- shopping continues next week

- one of the bought each other ear muff (the one yong wore to the gag concert)

- ICE SKATING NEXT WEEK!

- yong got something for hyun?

Guest tecle

hello In Go Paem..

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW HAUZ...

SO ITS THA SCARF THAT HE LOST... i just have a wish to all our chingus ..PLEASE dont bash or belittle yong for losing the scarf...im sure he valued that gift from hyun and maybe becoz he used it everyday so eventually he missed somewhere..im like him i cant count anymore how many scarf ive lost and the sad thing was all that are to expensive and valuable were the one that i lost and at the end i always end up with my old and not pretty enough scarf though it cozy to use..

SO PLEASE DONT BASH OR ACCUSE YONG OF NOT CARING ENOUGH FOR HYUN..IM SURE HE CARES AND HYUN HAS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN HIS HEART..JUST LOOK HOW HE LOOK TO HYUN YOU CAN SEE GLOW AND LUV...

Archived