[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

YSInternational

Guest ikekeyou

OMG!! A NEW THREAD!! (:

this is exciting!! i never thought we would make it this far! but we did! YAYYY!

and thanks to all of you gogumas... new episode of yongseo today! ahah coincident huh? :)

three more hours gogumas! im excited for episode 48! ahahaha

i wonder what unexpected "thing" will happen today :D

also cant wait for fancams from thailand if lucky gogumas capture their moment! (:

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fabiolanoir

First thing came into my mind when I heard the tsunami in Japan is Yongseo. Honestly. They are so lucky to be in Thailand right now. I hope everyone to be safe (especially our gogumas in Japan). I know obviously there are a lot of casualties but let's pray and hope that they will be rescued as soon as possible.

We respect each other's opinion. I grew up in a culture to respect whatever opinions we have and still can get along harmoniously. I hope this forum aside from being an official seohwa thread celebrates freedom of expression and respect on different cultures and opinions.

Read at your own risk.

"After watching all the BTS from YB, nothing seemed to scream that he and PSH were anything other close "buddies." Plus why in the world would PSH be giving relationship/dating tips to Hyun if there was anything going on between her and Yong. I think PSH is a shipper too and will make sure Yong stays on the straight and narrow path called Hyun. Everyone has said that Yong doesn't have many female friends so maybe PSH is the one he goes to for dating advice." from celticheart

You have a point there. But...........we must remember in real life there are a lot of things that we don't expect in life such as love. Example: 1)There are a lot of friends who end up with each other. Friends are better lovers since you understand each other. 2) Some people have secret loves with their friends (even if this friend has a special someone in his heart) and pretend it is just okay with them as long as they stay friends just to be close to them. 3) Rebound love can happen too. 4) From the book of war, isn't it best to be closer to the enemy to get to know the enemy 5) There are some girls who will do anything for love, etc., etc., etc. 

Action speaks volume and larger than words. There are some vids  with comments that show how somehow PSH is so much into Yongwha. (You tube -- look for both their name with YAB). I don't know. As PSH said the more you compliment Yongwha, he will do anything for you.  Let's see after 3-5 months after the drama. And if PSH will get engaged and eventually get married. I really really wish my woman's intuition is very very wrong. 

This has been bugging me for almost a year now. I just wanted to express it and get it out of my chest. I wanted to apologize first of all. I don't mean to bash or anything about this topic. Again I apologize 1,000,000 times or even more. I don't know how broadminded will the people be reading this. I already a foreword before reading this spoiler. I just don't know anyone who is a yongseo fan to tell this kind of thing.  It seems to me I'm still confused with Yongwha. I appreciate the song he made for Seohyun. It was really sweet. He is too talented that he made so many songs. I hope these are not lyrics or just words and he mean it when he said once he got hold of her hands he will not let it go. Time will tell. I wanted to erase my perception of him if he is an out of mind, out of sight guy. His consistency on ideal girl (as compared to Seohyun who has been consistent with his favorite actor Johnny Deep all this time, Jinwoon--Seohyun as his ideal girl type for so long). Then again he is still young. He hasn't really found what he is looking for.

He said he never met anyone like Seohyun before. He said she is really unique. Seohyun is more than this and more. They just needed more time to mature and grow. They have a lot things ahead of them. Wish them luck. 

Just saying.

I think this is an amazing year for these two.  SNSD keep getting bigger and bigger and CNBLUE is about to have their major label debut in Japan.  Yongseo would definitely make a serious power couple.  What I love about these two is it's so true what so many posters have said "expect the unexpected".  I really think their last episode together will just blow us all away.  I'm sure at this point they know just how loved they are by goguma fans so I really think they'll leave us with a gift of an episode.  I hope that the first thread and this new one is not only a joy for the fans all over the world but hopefully it can be a joy for Yongseo as well.  And to those who read the spoiler above.   All I have to say is this:

As far as PSH and YH are concerned you have nothing to worry about.

[Engsub] 미남이시네요 BTS: Bed scene making, Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye

Oh Yongseo if only...lol.

Guest kirakiraSuru

Hello gogumas! Congratulations!!! :)

**Edit: Sorry for creating confusion*bows*

I think WGM will air at 7:10 KST as usual no change!

Regarding the schedule for today's ep..

I know the official schedule on IMBC still says 5:10 as usual but I read on DC married and some other ppl's post that today's ep will start at 4:35pm KST. (My link)

It's due to the special news session which starts at 7pm KST.

I think the mbc hasn't updated their schedule yet.

anyways..

dropping off some pix of uri yongseo..

012.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

010.jpg

Guest yongseorockin

think this fan is congratulating us on opening up a new thread. Hello Korean Sweet Potato!

숨피의 용서 팬페이지가 2,000페이지를채워서 새로 이사를 갔답니다.

저도 처음 알게 된 사실인데 숨피는 2,000페이지를 채우면 새로운 thread를만들어야 하나봐요.

아래 주소 링크가 새로 이사간 곳이네요. 어제까지도 힘들어하던 분들이 많았는데 새로 이사가면서

축제 분위기로 새로운 시작을 다짐하고 있네요.

숨피의 해외팬들은 이곳 우갤을 즐겨찾기 해놓고 굉장히 맘으로 의지하는 거 같아요.

댓글에다가

Congratulations, 아니면 Thank you라고 댓글에 달아주어서 같이 축하해주면

그분들이 분명 여기글 보고 좋아할 거 같아요.

지금 트위터에 yongseo를 검색하면 아래글이 엄청 많아요.

Yongseo Soompi Thread #1 has 40,000+Replies; 18,796,085+ views & 2000+ pages.

Gogumas are amazing for showing so muchlove for Yongseo ♥

첫번째 Thread 정말 대단해요. 4만개 이상 리플에,페이지뷰가 1천8백만이 넘었다니...ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

cr: DC gallery

congratulations from DC Gallery

256449976.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299909489&Signature=D3%2FhJKaM24H8y453wFk47pVCka4%3D

Guest Cjbaby12

I found this picture really beautiful!!!!

THIS IS THE FUTURE!!!!! YONGSEO LOVE!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

YONGSEOKISS.jpg

Credit to the forum iloveyongseo and the maker of the photo as tagged. Thank you for a wonderful photo!!! :)

Guest nafa_yongseo

waaahhhh... the second yongseo thread...

chukae... chukae...

yeaaahhh... it's mean we never be separate... always be a big united family...

proud to all goguma shippers...

hope the second thread will be big succes like the first thread...

FIGHTING!!!

Guest ys4466

Congratulations to you.... me..... us for this lovely new home...

Feels like this is really a sign of new beginning and better things to come.

To all of you who have been faithful and loving with our beautiful couple.

Let us love them and cheer for them as a couple YongSeo and as each individual Yonghwa and Seohyun always.

With many thanks.:wub:...

새집

축하... 축하.... 그리고 감사해요 ;)

Guest chikaa

CONGRATULATIONS GOGUMAS 

for the second thread!!! 

w00t.gifw00t.gif

TODAY, we'll gonna spazz for the upcoming episode and the FIRST YONGSEO's LIVE DUET in Thailand.... i'm so jealous to Thai Gogumas.. Anw, i'll be waiting for the Great Fancams from all you guys.. Thanks in advance....

I LOVE YOU, YONGSEO COUPLE

I LOVE YOU GOGUMA FAMILY

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif 

and also, be TOUGH for the GOGUMAS especially in JAPAN.. GOD BLESS YOU 

smile.gif

Guest wallpaperfood

haha WOW I shouldn't have overslept, missed being an early poster on our new home XD

(jealous of first poster soshi3)

YS International & co, thank you so much for creating this awesome thread! It really does justice to our loyal Yongseo fandom!

I'm super hyped out for the next ep already - come to think of it, although we all shed a waterfall of tears each, and probably an ocean combined, we got through the e*d news pretty well, don't you think? :D By being supportive and bent on helping each other out, I can feel that most people have come to accept it, and are ready to forgive the MBC producers hahaha. It's awesome to read all the exciting and happy messages (I'm quite proud of us LOL)

Cheers to a new chapter!

Guest just_a_dream

CONGRATULATIONS!..GOGUMAS!

let's start the thread right and leave our sadness on the first thread.,

be happy everyone!. FIGHTING!.

..and I was planning to post something longer but decided not to, cause I might come out writing nonsense-sad-thoughts again,.bad for the second threads health..kkk

BTW, much and millions of thanks to YSInternational for starting this second thread, great job guys as always!.hugz,hugz..

*only few hours to go and it's YongSeo hour

Edit: GeumJanDi..i was really having delusional thoughts on the picture you posted.,is she? is she? in anyway calling him?.you know, the him that we all know?.hahaha..

Our second home... Chuukae... This is the power of GOGUMA!!!

Let's fill it with sweet potato loving so maybe someday, sweetpotato4339 might visit our home. Where we spazz and get high because our love for YongSeo.

Today is double treat, with this week's daebak episode (i'm quoting MC Jake) and also Thailand performance, first time guitar duet in public singing "Banmal Song".

And don't forget to keep praying for our friends in Japan.

Let's hope that everyone is alright...

To : Kkapliner

Thank you for your support when we needed the most... The e_d is near but we're trying to cope and i thank GOD for the rumor, cause it was easier to ease the sadness the second time.

We appreciate your support, words of encouragement and your compassion. Thank you so much...

Guest toomuchsmiling

CONGRATULATIONS!!

We got ourselves a new home~ :) It doesn't feel sad at all, cuz i WAS gonna post a goodbye in our precious first thread but then i thought, "heck, that's too sad! why not just move into the party that's settling into thread 2?" :lol: it's just SO much better that way. PLUS, looking in on the Users on the bottom of the screen, everyone's here anyways!~ :D so it's all good.

Yongseo DC Gallery- THANK YOU GUYS!!!!! :w00t: so very kind of them to drop us a word of congratulations!! haha, our Goguma family is TRULY international. B)

Yongseo Ending~ for me, THERE IS NEVER AN END!!! imma try not to be sad about it! ^^ Actually, i'm relieved they're actually ALIVE and ended up being in Thailand. :blink: I was afraid for a sec that they might have been in Japan. It's such a disaster right now. Truly our prayers go out to the people there. :( Fighting~

Duet in Bangkok- we may end up witnessing their final "goodbye" here. i hope it's..i don't know. lol. I hope it's something that will leave me content~ ^_^ ya that's the word~

Guest raindrops_919

CONGRATULATION! CHUKAE!

we have a new thread! it's amazing how we all gathered here from all over the world for yongseo couple.

i hope everyone keep supporting yongseo despite all the rumour around.

i believe that yongseo is so much more than wgm. we all see that, don't we? *wink*

Guest ajayuki

We respect each other's opinion. I grew up in a culture to respect whatever opinions we have and still can get along harmoniously. I hope this forum aside from being an official seohwa thread celebrates freedom of expression and respect on different cultures and opinions.

Read at your own risk.

"After watching all the BTS from YB, nothing seemed to scream that he and PSH were anything other close "buddies." Plus why in the world would PSH be giving relationship/dating tips to Hyun if there was anything going on between her and Yong. I think PSH is a shipper too and will make sure Yong stays on the straight and narrow path called Hyun. Everyone has said that Yong doesn't have many female friends so maybe PSH is the one he goes to for dating advice." from celticheart

You have a point there. But...........we must remember in real life there are a lot of things that we don't expect in life such as love. Example: 1)There are a lot of friends who end up with each other. Friends are better lovers since you understand each other. 2) Some people have secret loves with their friends (even if this friend has a special someone in his heart) and pretend it is just okay with them as long as they stay friends just to be close to them. 3) Rebound love can happen too. 4) From the book of war, isn't it best to be closer to the enemy to get to know the enemy 5) There are some girls who will do anything for love, etc., etc., etc. 

Action speaks volume and larger than words. There are some vids  with comments that show how somehow PSH is so much into Yongwha. (You tube -- look for both their name with YAB). I don't know. As PSH said the more you compliment Yongwha, he will do anything for you.  Let's see after 3-5 months after the drama. And if PSH will get engaged and eventually get married. I really really wish my woman's intuition is very very wrong. 

This has been bugging me for almost a year now. I just wanted to express it and get it out of my chest. I wanted to apologize first of all. I don't mean to bash or anything about this topic. Again I apologize 1,000,000 times or even more. I don't know how broadminded will the people be reading this. I already a foreword before reading this spoiler. I just don't know anyone who is a yongseo fan to tell this kind of thing.  It seems to me I'm still confused with Yongwha. I appreciate the song he made for Seohyun. It was really sweet. He is too talented that he made so many songs. I hope these are not lyrics or just words and he mean it when he said once he got hold of her hands he will not let it go. Time will tell. I wanted to erase my perception of him if he is an out of mind, out of sight guy. His consistency on ideal girl (as compared to Seohyun who has been consistent with his favorite actor Johnny Deep all this time, Jinwoon--Seohyun as his ideal girl type for so long). Then again he is still young. He hasn't really found what he is looking for.

He said he never met anyone like Seohyun before. He said she is really unique. Seohyun is more than this and more. They just needed more time to mature and grow. They have a lot things ahead of them. Wish them luck. 

Just saying.

Hi there seohyungeneration.

thank you for sharing your thoughts and i had to admit that i used to think like you did, having the same doubts and being skeptic, regarding Yonghwa and his Hyun and *cough* potential hordes of pretty celebrity girls related to him. i'm not good with words and in English for that matter ,  (that's why i'm a full-time lurker, your comment has somehow de-lurk me ^__^) so i guess i'll make this short as possible, not an essay, just captions with heavy images to accompany my naive thoughts as evidences.

first thing first, I believe in Jung Yonghwa and Seo JooHyun! I believe that they'll make it happen. 

and so, if ANYTHING proves me wrong, I'll keep on believing in them. they're the purest, wonderful people/couple/individuals I've ever known and I feel blessed to have found them from SNSD, CNBLUE, WGM and of course from these wonderful and amazing goguma citizen from this thread aka Go-chun.

so here goes... in spoiler. WARNING! heavy images and foolish comments, sorry :sweatingbullets:

my thoughts, I just need to get them out:

again, I believe in Jung Yonghwa's love for Seohyun because I am not someone who knows his real feelings (no one do but his mother!). but his actions speak louder than words... yes, I know he even write songs for her and Seohyun's very being inspired him to write more songs directly and indirectly.... who knows

so about all the girls, PSH, Hara, Sulli and soon-to-come beautiful celebrity girls to be paired with Yonghwa, I daresay I will believe in what PSY advice to Yonghwa... hey, even Yonghwa himself acknowledge it. Good looking and nice guys like Yonghwa, girls (pretty or no) will follow him around. But Yonghwa will only set his eyes and mind on his own interest, a certain honest, cute, weird girl with beautiful eyes, Seohyun. shoot me if i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

so yeah, the rest of the girls will try hard to win Yonghwa and Yonghwa will try hard to win Seohyun. I wonder which is better?

super grinnnnnnn~~~~:D

From Night After Night: when Yonghwa accidentally (?) asked his question to PSY

psy01.jpg

psy02.jpg

psy03.jpg

and now you know why he ask this question..while filming!.... wonder why the PD didnt edit this scene out.

psy04.jpg

recent news, in Thailand when Yonghwa described in-detail his ideal girl that scream his wife Seo Joohyun and CNBlue brothers just laugh at him.

idealgirlmywife.jpg

Yonghwa got her bad. And Seobaby has found her strength in her hubby, seems that she can't let him go. hmm, now i wish they would just announced it to the public.

myhubbymystrength.jpg

next,

just for wedding photoshoot? If you see Yonghwa in other CFs and other photoshoot with other girls, I don't believe Yonghwa would look like this, he can't fake his emotion and I love them both for that! :wub:

wedgif.gif

yongseo01.jpgyongseo02.jpg

would he do the same for other girls? I know no one knows but him, but you can see for yourself that he knows that he has a choice to get Seohyun or just act along in WGM. the naive me believe that he follows his feelings for her and even wear the ring ding dong off-filming and went far as wearing the ring in a YAB photoshoot in Japan with PSH.

allrighty. that's all I have to say, to squeeze my thoughts on Yonghwa vs. other pretty celebrity girls and Yonghwa and Seohyun.

their love will prevails. I'll always pray for them...

anigif1vd.gif bfgf.gifbackhug1.gifheee.gif

cr: to respective owners

from Malaysia with love

forgive me if I offended any of you. blame it my faith on Yongseo couple :wub:

don't worry seohyungeneration, even if in reality changes, believe in what they have now. hearts change, I understand, but let's pray that Yonghwa and Seohyun's heart too stubborn to change and be with each other FOREVER, yeah :wub:

I LOVE GO-CHUN2, I LOVE GOGUMAS AND MOST OF ALL I LOVE YONGSEO~~

Guest ellwiy

Hi everyone!! New member here hehe..:rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR OPENING THE 2ND THREAD:wub:

I hope there will be a lot of fancam for our couple in Thailand and despite the fact that they are leaving WGM, I want thanks to the people who transalate from Korean > English or Chinese > English.. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!!!

Okay, just want to say that..

Archived