[Variety] Super Star K3 슈퍼스타K3

Guest adikkeluangman

definitely rooting for busker busker... it's hard to find a band that has the funky bass yet clean sound. It's amazing they could produce that level of complexity with just 3 guys too.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jayjayyun

can someone help me get the 480 to play?

i use Windows, VLC, SM, and FLV and even tried Real

the audio is always out of sync for me...like it plays in super fast mode

help!

That happened to me too for episode 6...

did you find the answer yet?

either you go dwld at am-addiction for direct dwld links or this is the torrent link i found 

http://www.mediafire.com/?bhzy1m87ougp7t8 ^^ enjoy~ 

and yes about the yeri band~they refuse to even give an inch to HAZE T_T i feel so sorry for the HAZE leader since he sincerely blamed his self for giving in to yeri band's demands and caused his team to be eliminated~ and yes as much as i like HAZE,i hope busker busker gets it~ COME ON busker busker~♥

where'd you get the torrent link. Once again, some a-hole uploaded a scam (infinite challenge) again for episode 8, and the direct downloads always break down halfway through for me. I'd really appreciate the source of the torrent.

Guest krazykorean25

2개월.. i hope they win.. i really like them.. kinda weird but in a good way.. the girl is very cute.. she got cuter as they got further...

2개월.. i hope they win.. i really like them.. kinda weird but in a good way.. the girl is very cute.. she got cuter as they got further...

read that busker busker is leading the charts on their digital release~ 2개월 is second~ busker2 proving they totally deserve to be on the top11~♥ WOOT WOOT~ i hope they both got to the top 2~ my top 2 ♥ 

cant wait for todays epi~

Guest dramaok

mnetks3e09111007catvh26.jpg

torrent for ep. 9 (date: 111007):

file info: 1.46GB (CATV 264.480p-SHINs)

1. copy:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B8FC1B8B8369979B40EAAEC0FEF12E9419F5E597&

2. open bittorrent

3. click: "add torrent from url"

4. paste the url copied on clipboard

Anybody knows what 2개월 means? And what happened to the guy in Roolala (?) in the begining? I heard something about hospital.

I'm so rooting for Busker 2x, they always come up with really interesting arrangement. 2개월 too. LOL at all the crushes going on, cute. IDK but somehow I like the dynamic of the group in S2 better or maybe I just need more episodes.

Guest Q_Park

Anybody knows what 2개월 means? And what happened to the guy in Roolala (?) in the begining? I heard something about hospital.

I'm so rooting for Busker 2x, they always come up with really interesting arrangement. 2개월 too. LOL at all the crushes going on, cute. IDK but somehow I like the dynamic of the group in S2 better or maybe I just need more episodes.

2개월 means 2 Months. They're named that because they got together and decided to enter the competition within the span of two months. haha I think Ye-rim was studying abroad and she heard that Dae-yoon was a talented guitarist at their school so she asked him if he wanted to pair up with her and enter the competition.

The leader from O-la-la Session is terminally ill with stomach? cancer. In between practicing he has to go in for treatments at the hospital but there is nothing that the doctors can do because the cancer has already spread to other parts of his body. He's advanced to stage 4 of his disease and I think that means he only has a month or two to live at the most. :(

I really hope either O-la-la Session or Busker Busker wins. Watching OLL Session perform makes me feel like I'm watching pros perform. They're no match for anyone, really but they're not as popular as the contestants. However, Busker Busker is such a pleasure to watch. I don't really understand why they picked Ricky Martin's La Vida Loca but they did what they could with that song. Their first live performance was much better though. The vocal/guitarist has a really interesting/unique voice, the bassist is a excellent and the drummer (Brad) is such a bamf. lol

2 Months was leading in the online popularity votes with Busker Busker trailing right behind them and then at the last moment, Busker Busker took the lead and won. I think Busker is about the hottest contestant and contender for 1st place right now.

- Kyu

Thanks Q_Park for your answer!!

Lol at 2개월 name! I wish the guy would be more confident. Ye-rim is like the Jang Jae-in for S2 with the unique voice.

I had a vibe that it was serious for the O-la-la band but I didn't think it was that serious. Hopefully he can get through this competition. They're such a fun group of people and their performance always deliver.

Yeah, Busker Busker was lacking in that performance, there wasn't much to it. I guess it helps that they're cute. LOL.

2개월 means 2 Months. They're named that because they got together and decided to enter the competition within the span of two months. haha I think Ye-rim was studying abroad and she heard that Dae-yoon was a talented guitarist at their school so she asked him if he wanted to pair up with her and enter the competition. 

wait so daeyoon is an american? or is he like yerim,studying abroad? 

The leader from O-la-la Session is terminally ill with stomach? cancer. In between practicing he has to go in for treatments at the hospital but there is nothing that the doctors can do because the cancer has already spread to other parts of his body. He's advanced to stage 4 of his disease and I think that means he only has a month or two to live at the most. :(

T___T they even said that its really difficult for the leader to actually do the live perf~he was like "alright,i'll just die on stage" i admire his love for music ♥ they are so great though and how they were all doing extra work to help their leader is so so so sweet T_T ♥ 

I really hope either O-la-la Session or Busker Busker wins. Watching OLL Session perform makes me feel like I'm watching pros perform. They're no match for anyone, really but they're not as popular as the contestants. However, Busker Busker is such a pleasure to watch. I don't really understand why they picked Ricky Martin's La Vida Loca but they did what they could with that song. Their first live performance was much better though. The vocal/guitarist has a really interesting/unique voice, the bassist is a excellent and the drummer (Brad) is such a bamf. lol

totally agree about brad ♥ i cant help but agree with the jury though~their vocalist needs to work something out~he is a GREAT musician,but if he cant get his voice heard,its going to go to waste~ T_T i love the dynamic of their  team work though and LOL at how they communicate with brad "short and broken english" AHAHHAHAHA XD 

Archived