Guest chopper!

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

C.R.A.P!

that one hurts.

T.T

and this guy is just gentleman all around.

i can think of 4 others that should've gone instead. ><

but actually they are all good too.

gotta hand it to these pro singers. so courageous and so respectful.

totally agree with #1 too. this person should be #1 all the way every week.

but will miss you, the ><

and congrats to the one who just graduated. woohoo! totally deserve it.

Guest chopper!

supposedly tei and park hyoshin are gonna be the new singers for next week... this show is getting awesome again.

not park hyoshin, its shin hyobum XD

Guest sunny_dance

i'm happy that they graduated, but sad they're gone from the show. i've always looked forward to their performances every week because they haven't done the same performance twice. they were always changing it up, reinventing the song choices in a variety of styles. i'll miss them on the show.

i'm bummed about the recent elimination. i've always rooted for him, he's an all around good guy. i'll miss him on the show too.

Guest footiek

Dang im super sad from this weeks elimination;( i really wanted him to make it all the way. But in this episode i thought that Bobby kim and Gummy were really cute together in this ep. They held hands twice! I hope they become a couple!:) aha and the romeo and juliette thing aha! anyways @wink for a singer to graduate, you must pass 7 rounds and so far only 3 singers including kim bum soo, park jung hyun( Lena Park), and Jaurim have graduated, out of 21 singers, i believe. But CONGRATZ TO JAURIM!! im sooooo happy for them and they were one of my favorites! they really deserved it!:)

was anyone else really shocked by some of the rankings? i agreed with the first place and some of the others, but i feel like #2 was just out of nowhere... juk woo was the worst in my opinion. and i can't believe park wan kyu was actually the one who got last place X_x

i also don't agree with the changes they made to how they reveal the rankings at the end. it feels much more cold and mean towards the singers, leaving the lower-ranked ones sitting in the chair like that...

I agree with most of the things you wrote about. No matter how good or bad the performance, I think a contestant's placing can almost be foretold by the reaction from the audience. The audience really responded to Juk Woo's performance, and the fact that she was the 7th performance really helped.

I really dislike some of the changes the show has such as leaving the chair once the placement has been revealed, and the manager singing contests in the preview episode.

Guest HealthyAction

was anyone else really shocked by some of the rankings? i agreed with the first place and some of the others, but i feel like #2 was just out of nowhere... juk woo was the worst in my opinion. and i can't believe park wan kyu was actually the one who got last place X_x

i also don't agree with the changes they made to how they reveal the rankings at the end. it feels much more cold and mean towards the singers, leaving the lower-ranked ones sitting in the chair like that...

I have to disagree, I feel Juk Woo did deserve 2nd place. Besides her debut perf. this was her next best one and she was able to display more confidence while performing. However, its possible her being the last one to perform did help with her ranking. I wasn't a fan of her when she first came on the show since she always seemed like she was depressed and I really didn't like her singing style, but she is starting to grow on me.

To be honest I thought Kim Kyung Ho was gonna get last place I was cringing the whole time while watching him dance in those pants... :o I give him credit for always trying to do new things. I want him to start doing rock songs like he did with 이유 같지 않은 이유.

I don't like the changes they made as well, I understand that they are trying to revamp the show and trying to get the artists to be more candid about their rankings. However, It is a bit harsh for the ones that get 6th or last place. I don't like the manager's singing contest as well, I understand that the PD is trying to give them more of a role on the show.

I was hoping Park Myung soo was gonna come back instead of Park Hwi Sun, but since Jaurim graduated it was obvious he would be coming back. It was always entertaining watching PMS try to be the MC and be blunt about everything. I feel like Park Hwi Sun doesn't bring anything to the show and when he was Jaurim's manager he seemed to act awkward around them.

Guest dramaok

yes the changes are very cruel. it's mean-spirited and it needs to just stop.

and manager's singing is pointless and dumb.

enough w/ the gimmicks.

i thought overall the singers did not have their best week last week. some of them ran out of energy and it was so obvious too.

Guest chopper!

i also dislike the whole manager singing thing, but honestly, i feel bad for them. all they ever do is give reactions to the singers whenever they perform, maybe a couple of comments here and there. but overall, the managers barely do anything on the show besides talking with their singers, not much action going on for them, considering they're all comedians and what not.

i like the new card thing, when they go to their homes and give them the mission, but i hate the fact that the singes get to choose their songs now, not much of a challenge anymore. :/

i also dislike the whole manager singing thing, but honestly, i feel bad for them. all they ever do is give reactions to the singers whenever they perform, maybe a couple of comments here and there. but overall, the managers barely do anything on the show besides talking with their singers, not much action going on for them, considering they're all comedians and what not.

i like the new card thing, when they go to their homes and give them the mission, but i hate the fact that the singes get to choose their songs now, not much of a challenge anymore. :/

Yea. It felt more like a '1st week' challenge where they are able to pick their songs based on a theme than the 2nd/3rd week challenge where they are assigned a song.

I really don't think Tei is going to be on this show very long. His singing voice and style isn't that 'bam-bam-wow' powerful type and that's what seems to win performances in front of these crowds.

I think if he ends up performing in the first three spots next week he'll go home. His only chance is pretty much performing 6th or 7th and staying fresh in everyones mind and hopefully giving a moving performance.

Guest dramaok

next weeks' going to be good. LOVE O.S.T music so really looking forward to it, esp. Park Wan Gyu and Gummy. i could listen to him all day and not be bored and Gummy really seems like she's found her perfect footing. how much do i love that Park Wan Gyu loves watching dramas. OMG he's really into them. cute.

i agree Tei might be overshadowed by the other singers who are more flashy in their performance and just the sheer volume of their singing.

though he is cute. lol.

Guest HealthyAction

I pretty much agreed with this weeks rankings, with the exception of Gummy's and Juk woo's rankings. I think Gummy should've been ranked lower, during the chorus of the song where she had to hit the high notes she faltered a bit. I think Juk woo would've gotten a better ranking if she didn't have to perform first.

I have renewed respect for Park Wan Kyu. I felt the delivery of his song was well done, despite the pressure of being eliminated and the agony of perfecting the song.

I wasn't surprised with this weeks elimination, I was hoping that singer would've lasted at least one more round. I guess Park Sang Min was suppose to appear next, I wonder who the other singer is?

Archived