goodbye DARK ANGEL.

Guest murrkoh*

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tenshiii0ox

I personally liked this album better than the first one. :] I don't know why... I definitely think that she improved at singing. :) That's a plus. I still see the tomboy side of her which totally rocks. I hope her next album will be just as great. The 2nd album probably made Hyori 언니 a bit more mature and show her color.

i lovelovelove her!

she's such a beautiful person inside & out.

at first i found the album to be really.. bad. & i seriously thought every song sounded the same. but i learned to like it very much! :]

i also was really ehh towards her look at first, cause i thought it was slutty & distasteful, but i was soo wrong. cause she pulled the look off really well.

her attitude towards the whole plagiarizing thing was great.

& i can tell she worked her butt off cause it shows in her performances. she improved a whooole lot in her dancing & vocals. at one point her voice live sounded identical to the album.

anywayyy, she's really pretty.... & i talk too much so i'll stop now.

Guest KIMCHI.

I personally enjoyed her first album much more. Her 2nd album was quite dissapointing. Most of the songs sound the same to me. The only song i liked was E.M.M.M. But her dancing definitly improved. Now only if she would sing live hah=)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I'm sorry but her new image seems like a mixture of Boa and Britney. However, I must admit she's hot.

Guest siumeimei1023

awwww... really... hyori gonna be gone for a little while till she come back and hit us again with good stuff :)

Guest driftwood023

It's the end already? It was too short.. I wish she comes back soon with a 3rd album! ^^ Although a lot may seem to be disappointed with Dark Angel, Hyori really improved a lot and her perfs were good. (:

Wow, she was a Tony An fangirl? XD

Guest Yas_Yunho

oh..wow it came to soon for me that Dark Angle is gone :(

Well far most that Shall We Dance was the hotest Mv made by her!

Hope she will do much more greatness in year to come~

FIGHTING Hyori unni~ ^_^

Guest tntman

Shes just a great entertainer... shes got this thing that alot of other female singers dont have... i think its more sex appeal.. :)

Guest sunnydays.

I didn't really get to listen to a lot of her songs from this album, but I gotta say, she had some really catchy songs. (: Even though I don't think she sings THAT well, I do think that she is gorgeous, a good dancer, and a great entertainer/performer. I think imma go listen to the whole album now... :D

Archived