Girl in climacteric

Guest manun

Guest manun

Hi everyone!

Ive been going on and off with this girl that I have a crush on in my class (nothing more than small dates).

During this times she would have mood swings and everyday im with her it feels like i cant read or know her cause she keeps changing day to day.

First it affected me alot, because somedays she would have these mood swings and be really depressed and egocentric.

Basicly its like some days are good and other are tearing my mind out and stressing me because she would suddenly change. Then some days ago when we had lunch she told me that she is in climacteric period, I was like wtf? Cause we are under 25, and im sure it doesnt hit women when they are 40 years old.

But apprently she is underweight and cant produce enough of estrogen, so shes basicly in climacteric period and dont have any menstruation (which makes her mood swings explaineable and shes taking estrogen pills).

I have thought many times to stop this nonsense because it affects me alot mentally, it even makes my head /heart hurts some days. But I have decided to stay and see what happens with her and me, even thought it puts alot of stress on me I think the right thing to do as a guy is to give her all the support and love I can offer.

But my question what should a guy do in these situations? I dont even know how it feels because ... well Im a guy and we dont have monthly hormonal peaks / dips.

EDIT:

I forgot to say that she is a really cute and wonderful girl. So dont think shes a bad person or anything, because she is really a fantastic human being in many levels.

Guest x3Jae

How underweight is she ? Cause unless she's like literally anorexic skinny, its highly unlikely that she won't have her periods, because I'm underweight yet my periods are perfectly regular and fine.

Also it is rare for women to have ACTUAL PMS problems. Most girls just use it as an excuse when they get snappy during their periods. =)

Guest manun

Thanks for the reply! I will try to do my best to be there for her, even thought shes unstable right now (she has been like that for a year). Ill try to get some chocolate to comfort her :)

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

Erm...you sure she doesn't have bipolar disorder? I'm not trying to sound offensive and I'm not claiming that I know a lot about bipolar disorder, but to me it could be a reason. If that's the case she probably should look into seeing a psychiatrist. At that point estrogen pills wouldn't help, she'd probably need real medicine. I'm not saying she has it, but it doesn't hurt to look into it =/

Archived