Kim Sa Rang 김사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sa Rang 김사랑

b1e8bbe7b6fb3mansonseo.jpg 75311475.jpg 72664099.jpg 2010072916413811151.jpg 51606563.jpg

D.O.B : 12 January 1978 (1978-01-12) (age 33)
Education : B.M., M.M.
Alma mater : Yong-In University
Years active : 2000 – present
Agent : Sidus HQ
Height : 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
Title Miss Korea 1st place (2000)

BIOGRAPHY
Kim was crowned Miss Korea on May 28, 2000 at the Sejong Cultural Center, the site of the 1980 Miss Universe Pageant. She represented Korea in the Miss Universe Pageant 2001. During the pageant, she won the award for Best National Costume, which was a Korean hanbok dress.

She has a degree in Korean traditional music from Yong-In University.

FILM
* 2007: Radio Days (라듸오 데이즈)
* 2006: Who Slept with Her (누가 그 여자와 잤을까?)
* 2003: Love is Impossible (남남북녀)
* 2002: Man is Born (남자 태어나다)

TV DRAMA
* 2010: Secret Garden (SBS)
* 2008: Tokyo Showers (SBS)
* 2007: King and Me (SBS)
* 2005: A Love to Kill (이 죽일 놈의 사랑, KBS)
* 2003: Thousand Year's Love (천년지애/千年之愛, SBS)
* 2002: Love (정/情, SBS)
* 2001: Mina (KBS)
* 2001: What in the World (어쩌면 좋아) (MBC)
* 2000: 천사의 분노 (SBS)

Music video appearance
* Because You're My Woman by Lee Seung Gi

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sa Rang’s ID card photo revealed

Most of us have terrible ID photos that show off an awkward smile, a bad hair day, or at the very least, deadpan eyes. But when a reporter fished out Kim Sa Rang’s ID, viewers were astounded by the gorgeous photo it encased.

On February 24th’s broadcast of ”One Night of TV Entertainment” a reporter interviewed Kim Sa Rang while she was on the scene of her advertisement shoot for fashion accessories brand, ‘Bequem’.

During the interview session, the reporter was able to check what was inside her bag; she fished out a cell phone, toothbrush, cosmetics, and a wallet. After noticing the wallet, the reporter decided to open it and take out her ID card to reveal Kim Sa Rang’s photo.

The audience, like the reporter, were amazed to see that Kim Sa Rang looked as beautiful then as she does now.

Also during the interview, Kim Sa Rang revealed that she’s been receiving a lot of offers for CFs. She then added, “I will work as hard as I received those huge amounts of love.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-sa-rangs-id-card-photo-revealed

Guest first_snow

Kim Sa Rang models walking shoes for “The Fitt”

PP11030300021.JPG

Actress Kim Sa Rang showed off her confident charms with a sporty look for her latest photoshoot with “The Fitt.”

The photoshoot emphasized her modern and city-like style by dressing her up in simple attire that brought out the strength of the line of walking shoes. In a mixture of vivid t-shirts, Kim Sa Rang displayed healthy energy to promote walking as exercise to those living busy lives in the city.

The actress is normally known for her luxurious and feminine image, just like her “Secret Garden” character, so fans were surprised to see that she could pull off a fun and flirty sporty look as well, but with a twist that still carried over her chic image.

Cre: allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

How Kim Sa Rang and Jang Yoon Joo maintain their bodies

It is said that the most beautiful body proportions are 34-24-34 (bust-waist-hip). Of the celebrities, actress Kim Sa Rang and model Jang Yoon Joo are said to have these perfect proportions. But how do they maintain this perfect body?

During this week’s broadcast of SBS “Nightly Entertainment”, Kim Sa Rang talked about how she maintains her body by exercising and controlling her diet.

Women everywhere felt a sense of frustration when Kim Sa Rang stated, “If I eat all three meals, I get fat.” Kim Sa Rang, who is 173 cm and weighs only 49 kg, was agreed upon as the celebrity with the perfect 34-24-34 size .

On the other hand, there is model Jang Yoon Joo. With the nicknames “the body that the gods gave” and ” the perfect body”, Jang Yoon Joo, who is 171 cm and has proportions of 32-23-34, also has a perfect body.

During the MBC radio broadcast, “Today Morning is Lee Moon Se”, Jang Yoon Joo revealed how she maintains her body, “After 6 pm, I don’t eat or drink anything other than water. However, before 6pm, I eat whatever I want and exercise a lot.”

Kim Sa Rang and Jang Yoon Joo’s body are basically maintained by eating a little and exercising a lot. Netizens commented, “No one can follow Kim Sa Rang’s body.” “Kim Sarang and Jang Yoon Joo’s ultimate body was gained by their hard work.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/how-kim-sa-rang-and-jang-yoon-joo-maintain-their-bodies

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sarang stars in a CF for Lecaf “The Fit”

Kim Sarang, who recently starred in “Secret Garden“, has just released a new CF for Korean sportswear brand, Lecaf, entitled “The Fit”.

If you’re a Kim Sarang fan, you’re in for a real treat, as you not only get to see the former Miss Korea – who also has mathematically “perfect” proportions - in a 20-second CF that highlights her gorgeous physique, but also a three minute long behind the scenes look at the making of the CF.

Watch : [CF] [Making Of]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-sarang-stars-in-a-cf-for-lecaf-the-fit

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sa Rang for “Elle”

20110323_1300879271.jpg

For her latest pictorial with “Elle” magazine, actress Kim Sa Rang brought out her captivating charms for a unique concept called, “Discovering the enchantment of beauty.”

The photoshoot lasted almost four hours, and the actress underwent seven different outfit, hair, and makeup changes, but managed to keep the atmosphere on set cheerful with her energetic and professional attitude. Photographer Hong Jang Hyun teamed up with stylist Seo Jung Eun for this invigorating shoot.

In her interview, Kim Sa Rang commented, “It’s true that a lot of people think of this chic, confident image when they think of me, but I’m actually quite the opposite. I have so much left to show, and I’d love to try a role that’s more like me – someone more outgoing and tomboyish.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-sa-rang-for-elle

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong Suk reunites with ‘Secret Garden’ co-star Kim Sa Rang

201103311547481001_1.jpg

Netizens are buzzing over Kim Sa Rang and Lee Jong Suk’s cozy picture together.

Lee Jong Suk recently posted two pictures onto his Cyworld, and wrote: ”I took a picture with pretty sister on the last day of filming.”

The two actors are seen interacting cutely, with Lee Jong Suk leaning on Kim Sa Rang’s shoulder and Kim Sa Sarang caressing his face.

The picture is catching a lot of attention because they both rivaled over ‘Oska’ (Yoon Sang Hyun) in SBS weekend drama ‘Secret Garden’.

Netizens commented, “I’m so jealous. I have a shoulder for you too…,” “So pretty,” “Don’t be so friendly~ I’m jealous,” “His face is really small”, and “I wish I had an older sister like her too.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is preparing for his role in the film ‘Red Muffler‘ with Rain and Shin Se Kyung, and Kim Sa Rang is modeling for magazines and TV commercials.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/lee-jong-suk-reunites-with-secret-garden-co-star-kim-sa-rang

Kim Sa Rang... My favourite Miss Korea in the k entertainment industry~ I totally can't believe it when I saw her so girly in Secret Garden... Last time I saw her was in A Love to Kill... where she isn't exactly girlish~ There's a big improvement in her acting too! <3

Woops! She has an older thread @__@ http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/15760-kim-sa-rang/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sa Rang shows off her fit body for ‘Light Up’ cereal

201104202103361001_1.jpg

A recent poll named actress Kim Sa Rang as one of Korea’s top celebrities with the most fit body. The star will get to show off her enviable physique through a photoshoot for POST’s “Light Up” cereal!

With ‘a fun way to stay fit within everyday life’ as the concept, Kim Sa Rang was ushered into a gallery at Paju for a photoshoot that lasted over two days. Though she’s sporting a comfortable look in a tank top, hot pants, and bare feet, Kim Sa Rang still managed to look sleek and sexy.

For this advertisement, Kim Sa Rang hoped to convey the message that through ‘Light Up’ cereal, one does not need to go through the stressful diet to enjoy a body like hers.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/kim-sa-rang-shows-off-her-fit-body-for-light-up-cereal

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ah In & Kim Sa Rang model for LG’s “Optimus”

AKR20110425087700005_01_i.jpg

On April 25th, LG Electronics announced that they’ve picked up Yoo Ah In and Kim Sa Rang to be the co-models for their smartphone product, “Optimus“!

The company stated, “Yoo Ah In’s modern looks and strong charisma fits well with our product, as did Kim Sa Rang’s beautiful features and fashionable tastes. All of that became a factor in our decision to cast them as our newest models.”

The two will be going head to head in their CF, which is done under the tagline of “I was born to be shown off.”

Their CF will begin airing next month.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoo-ah-in-kim-sarang-model-for-lgs-optimus

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ah In & Kim Sarang for LG’s ‘Optimus Black’

20110511143821_4dca20cd19e9f_1.jpg

Last month, we reported that Yoo Ah In and Kim Sarang were selected to model LG Electronics‘ latest smartphone. Recently, the company released their ‘Optimus Black‘ CF, which showed off the actors’ stylish charms.

This CF which was filmed in Busan last April, and it has a cinematic-like quality thanks to the gorgeous couple lounging on a big white yacht. The narrator in the CF muses,

“She who is brighter than the sun, ‘Black’ which is brighter than she.“

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/yoo-ah-in-kim-sarang-for-lgs-optimus-black

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Sarang denies rumours that she is getting married to Park Ji Sung20130614103214031_zpsb4e1438c.jpg

Actress Kim Sarang has strongly denied rumours that she is marrying football star Park Ji Sung, with her agency stating, “The rumours are baseless, and we will be taking legal action.”

Her agency said, “First of all, we learnt through a news report today that Kim Sarang and Park Ji Sung would be getting married. That is a baseless rumour. The report claimed that Kim Sarang would be tying the knot in September of this year. But we have checked with Kim Sarang, and she said that she hasn’t met Park Ji Sung since their commercial shoot last time round.”

They concluded, “Kim Sarang has no plans of getting married at this moment. Kim Sarang and our agency feel regretful that this speculative report was published, and we will be discussing on whether we will file legal charges for misreporting.”

Park Ji Sung Apologizes To Kim Sa Rangparkjisung1.jpg
There have been rumors that Kim Sa Rang is Park Ji Sung’s fiance, which no one believes now. Just a few days ago, it became official that anchor Kim MIn Ji is his real girlfriend. When Park Ji Sung appeared at the Suwon World Cup Stadium for a charity event, he announced, “I’m dating anchor Kim Min Ji,” but then he also said “sorry” to Kim Sa Rang. Park Ji Sung said “I didn’t mean it but I believe it might have hurt Kim Sa Rang’s feelings … I sincerely feel bad about it.”
But this put Kim Sa Rang’s management company in a dilemma. The management company spokesperson said “It’s very tricky whether we should accept or not accept Park Ji Sung’s apology … Park Ji Sung isn’t even the person who spread the rumor. We believe the best reaction to this is not doing anything in response to his apology.” The management company seems confused because Park Ji Sung didn’t have to officially apologize at all, but at least everyone is being pretty classy about it.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived