Yoon Seung Ah 윤승아

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Current : MBC All My Love
Yoon Seung Ah 윤승아

ec9ca4ec8ab9ec95843.jpg 2011020800000023d6ff2o.jpg 20110114133916384.jpg 20110201091222209.jpg 20110224010018146001375.jpg

D.O.B : 29 September 1983

Physical : Height 166cm, Weight 42kg, Blood type B

Debut : 2006 in Alex 너무 아픈 이 말 music video

Agency : N.O.A Entertainment

MUSIC VIDEO

* [2006] Alex - Very Heartbreaking Words

* [2006] Ji Sun - I Love You

DRAMA

* All My Love (MBC, 2010)

* Mischievous Kiss (MBC, 2010)

* Hero (MBC, 2009)

* The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (MBC, 2007)

MOVIE

* Gosa / Death Bell 2 (2010)

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Seung Ah dolled up for “Ceci”

In celebration of the upcoming ‘White Day’ holiday next month, actress Yoon Seung Ah transformed into a vivid fashionista for a fun present-themed photoshoot with “Ceci“.

Unlike the poor college student she plays in MBC’s “All My Love,” fans can enjoy seeing the actress all dolled up with wavy extensions added to her characteristic bobbed haircut. With vivid colors and retro attire, Yoon Seung Ah was asked to express the excitement of the special holiday. Her makeup was also matched accordingly, with mixtures of vivid pinks and oranges.

A Ceci representative said, “Yoon is not only a rookie actress to look forward to, but a fashionista as well. Even though she’s a lovely and outgoing person, it was difficult for fans to see this side of her because of her role in her sitcom. Through this opportunity, we wanted to emphasize her personality.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoon-seung-ah-dolled-up-for-ceci

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Seung Ah for “J.ESTINA”

Actress Yoon Seung Ah revealed her spring-themed photoshoot for accessories/jewelry brand, “J.ESTINA“.

Inspired by a “Secret Garden” concept, props like flowers, birds, and butterflies were used to express the fresh feeling of spring and all of its romantic associations.

Yoon Seung Ah has been sporting a bobbed hairstyle for her role in MBC’s “All My Love“, but it was pinned up to exude a more feminine feel for the shoot.

A representative of the brand revealed why they chose her for the second consecutive year: “Her cute and lovely imagine fit so well with ‘J.ESTINA.’ The public recognizes her more this year, so we’re looking forward to the positive influence she’ll bring to our brand.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoon-seung-ah-for-j-estina

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jo Kwon and Yoon Seung Ah transform into a ‘heart couple’

tn_1300068183_-1237294522_0.jpg

Yoon Seung Ah and Jo Kwon had a sweet date for ‘White Day’-themed episode of “All My Love“.

The MBC drama had been developing their loveline, and so to push things even further, the plot had the ‘couple’ transform into love messengers. According to the story, their teacher needed help with a White Day event, and so Jo Kwon and Yoon Seung Ah were enlisted as her cupids.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jo-kwon-and-yoon-seung-ah-transform-into-a-heart-couple

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Seung Ah for “Vogue Girl”

201103230745281001_1.jpg

In a special “Black Swan“-themed photoshoot with “Vogue Girl“, actress Yoon Seung Ah transformed into a femme fatale.

Currently playing the role of a sweet, but naive college student in MBC’s “All My Love“, Yoon Seung Ah took drastic measures to shed the image she’s built up through the sitcom for the photoshoot.

She said, “I always wear cardigans and sweaters in the sitcom, but I’m actually a fan of the color black. I like leather jackets with spikes, and even night jumpers. Personality wise, I’m the typical ‘B’ blood type. I’d love to try a character as lovely as she is fatal, like Natalie Portman from the movie ‘Closer.’”

Find the rest of her interview and photoshoot in the April edition of “Vogue Girl.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoon-seung-ah-for-vogue-girl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actress Yoon Seung Ah transforms into Sailor Moon

2011041401001299500090241.jpg

Actress Yoon Seung Ah of MBC’s “All My Love” has transformed into Sailor Moon!

In a recent recording for the sitcom, Yoon Seung Ah takes on another part time job in order to pay back ‘Woo Jin uncle’ for the support he’s given her thus far. Yoon Seung Ah previously delighted fans by transforming into Orange Caramel and performing “Magic Girl” with her castmates, so many are looking forward to what this second transformation will yield.

Reportedly, the response at the scene of the cosplay recording in Ilsan was explosive!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/actress-yoon-seung-ah-transforms-into-sailor-moon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Seung Ah becomes an odd witch for ‘Elle Girl’

201105300954001001_1.jpg

Yoon Seung Ah transformed into a trouble-making ‘witch’ for a photoshoot in the special 100th edition of ‘Elle Girl‘.

The actress shied away from her usual innocent and pure image and turned into a curious and strange witch. She commented, “The concept of a witch might be a little scary but it was a fun shooting.”

She added congratulatory words by saying, “It was a shooting where I could celebrate Elle Girl’s 100th edition together, so it was even more fun.”

You can see Yoon Seung Ah’s complete transformation in the June edition of ‘Elle Girl’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/yoon-seung-ah-becomes-an-odd-witch-for-elle-girl

Archived