[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest Tarits

2uss - you are another one with talent, nice fanarts of the two.

meocon - we are the same, the thread and my following my favorites such as SSH makes me feel giddy and brings me back to my teens many moons ago!  I am glad that I met you and all the others. We may not be posting everyday or as often as we can but I know that we take time to lurk in the 4 threads. 

rise2above - you are important in all the threads. Hold on and do not leave us.

soju-chic - hugging you back from the City of Angels! 

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frannyfel

I know guys seen these already....but i cant help myself our sweet couple

awwwwwww who can forget their first date. ..the way she gaze at her oppa

mp15-00193.jpg

the way she feeds her oppa

htm20110223091917c000c0.jpg

they both are like magnet cant be apart from each other

tn12984210639104898641.jpg

so en-sink

tn12984210649108411532.jpg

the playful kiss

mp15-00143.jpg

this wink Kim give to SSH 

mp15-00116.jpg

The child in SSH

mp15-00099.jpg

who would dare to forget these lovely...cute moments 

mp15-00018.jpg

awwwwwww and this unstoppable never ending kiss

princess16-00531.jpg

Guest cofioca

November 2, 2010

Actress Kim Tae-hee's Movie picks

20100913180046267749857_00000007_6_PA.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee [10Asia]

Actress Kim Tae-hee was told that she was a bore in one talk show. The  person who said that was actor Yang Dong-geun who played the male lead  opposite her in film “Grand Prix.” He was telling the truth. Kim is far  from other celebrities who are funny and skilled with their words, the  latest trend in entertainment. God may have bestowed Kim with beauty --  the most important quality to be on screen, after all -- but not a  brilliant talent and sense of the stage to go with it. Although her  looks and intelligence continued to attract people’s attention there was  always something about her performance that left the audience somewhat  unsatisfied. Well, Kim is not like those talkative travelers who can go  on and on about interesting twists, the unexpected u-turns or the  nostalgia she has felt during her life because she is closer to a  pilgrim, simply treading her way forward step by step, never digressing.

“I ask and ask until I become absolutely certain. I’m the type who will  say I know only when I'm 100 percent sure,” Kim said. There may be a  rocket that can shoot you right to stardom but to become a real actor  you have to slowly earn it. And Kim knows that. So she takes her steps  slow but steadily, never dawdling. Note that all the movies she  recommended below are about dreams, more precisely about how they were  achieved. Therefore, a miraculous escape from hell that starts with  digging a hole with spoon, an act of faith that makes fairy tale-like  love a reality, girls who dance and sing to their utmost to realize  their dreams -- all seem natural choices for she who has slowly and  steadily pursued her own path.

1. A Perfect World (1993) Director: Clint Eastwood

5041752952_069047c539_m.jpg

“When I was young I was a child not particularly happy nor sad. Not  particularly emotional either. Movies like 'E.T.' would leave most of my  friends crying except me. As for 'A Perfect World' I think I got it  from a video rental store and watched it with my whole family. It’s been  a while so I don’t quite remember the exact lines or scenes but I  remember crying my eyes out while watching it. That was the first movie  that left me crying (smile).” A boy who dreams of an ordinary life which  others take as granted and an escaped convict who sees his lost  childhood in that boy. But this heart-fluttering yet dangerous encounter  continues to be threatened by prejudices that surround the two -- even  though they were not asking for anything in particular of that 'perfect  world,' Clint Eastwood directed the film and also starred in in as  detective Red.

2. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) Director: Frank Darabont

5041148189_3734d2a43e_m.jpg

“As an actress I shouldn’t be picky about genres but just being myself,  I’m crazy about moving stories of life, something that teaches me about  life and love. 'The Shawshank Redemption' is a timeless classic with  solid plot and superb acting,” Not many people go for what everyone  thinks is seemingly impossible. But for those who try it anyway, life  rewards them with rich dreams. Andy (Tim Robinson) who was wrongfully  accused of murdering his wife and taken to the prison, dreams of escape  to clear his name. He finally succeeds, turning a spoon-size hope into  an unbelievable reality that engulfs him like a pouring rain.

3. Dreamgirls (2006) Director: Bill Condon

5041173375_6938fa3e8a_m.jpg

"I was in Jeju Island to shoot 'Grand Prix' when we had to take a break  because of sudden rain so I returned back to our lodgings to watch T.V.  That’s when I saw 'Dreamgirls.' I had missed it when it was playing in  theaters. The movie was filled with so many things to enjoy that I  thought I wouldn’t mind seeing this on screen again. Yes, I wouldn’t  mind starring in movies like that myself. My voice may not make not be  good enough for a real stage but for movies, I might give myself a try.”  In the film it is not easy to determine the winner - Jennifer Hudson  from “American idol” highly credited for her great efforts and passion  or the richly gifted diva Beyonce. But to meet both talents in one movie  itself is a rewarding experience on its own for viewers. “Dreamgirls”  that portrays the success of a female trio in Broadway followed by  desire, jealousy and separation of three friends is one of the finest  works on Broadway musicals.

4. Notting Hill (1999) Director: Roger Michell

5041181811_f4d60c3edc_m.jpg

"'Notting Hill' has to be special to you if you’re an actress. Sometimes  I wonder if I could be as brave as Julia Roberts if something like this  happened to me too. Perhaps, if I was head over heels in love because  I'm always blinded when I'm in love. (laugh). I think that's how I'm  most similar to the role of Choi Seung-hee that I played in 'Iris.' I  become brave to the point of stupidity when it comes to someone I love.”  It is not often that you see an actress fall in love with an ordinary  book keeper. Although the situation becomes different when that book  keeper happens to be Hugh Grant. The biggest beauty of this film is  Elvis Costello’s pop song “She” that has become one of the most  widespread pop song in Korea and the scenes that featured the gradual  change of four seasons behind William (Hue Gran) who walked away lonely.

5. Bridget Jones's Diary (2001) Director: Sharon Maguire

5041808370_b49076ee36_m.jpg

“I really like romantic comedies. I even enjoy things that people  consider corny. Like in the dialogue of Choi Seung-hee in 'Iris' I like  childish things and dream of girlish, romantic stuff, like a knight in a  shining armor, just like Bridget in 'Bridget Jones’s Diary.' Gone are  the days when I didn’t need anyone or used to fool around with love.  Gone are the days of youth. The part where Rene Zellweger, sings to  Celine Dion’s 'All by Myself' all broken and haggard, that alone  explains everything about the main characters. Noting seems to go right  for Bridget - her weight, her love life, her workplace - yet Bridget  does not let go of that string of hope in her diary.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.k...110218343025647

Guest freeminded1430278377

A comic book version of My Princess and My Princess II is revealed on the net

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1030088415

If SSH and KTH have given me faith, I probably will not make the decision to leave them in the future. I don't my heart to be broken again. SSH's flirty looks does not give me a secure feeling he will be with KTH eternally. He also said that he is an impatient person. If he does not win KTH's heart by the end of this year, will he give up? KTH's indifference toward her former co-stars sometimes make me feel she is treating SSH the same way. In other words, she is not giving me confidence either. Don't get me wrong, I want them to be together forever but it is hard for me not to have these thoughts.

Guest cofioca

December 16, 2010

Actor Song Seung-heon Movie Picks

5543525530_91f6cc8a17_z.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon [MBC]

Song Seung-heon is perfect for the role of any melodrama -- but not just for his dreamy looks that seem like Prince Charming. What really helped him come this far or at the very least, allowed him to take a leap in his career, was ironically when he played the guy who will do everything for love and certainly not without flaws.

It was his TV debut role in MBC sitcom “Three Men, Three Women (1996),” that such imperfect and humane nature he revealed in the story with his dried-up sense of humor so unbecoming of his handsome features, what helped viewers to relax and warm up to him as a sweetheart on the screen.

In KBS smash hit series “Autumn Fairy Tale (2000)” that cemented his path to success, Song played a meek, teary guy who hesitated at every obstacle that stood between him and the girl he loves. In a way Song’s tendency to just be with the girl he loves and silently keeping an eye on her, came off as a lot more considerate, tender and warmer than the treatment one might get from a macho guy who would simply exercise his power to get a girl.

But Song’s filmography tells otherwise of what Song wanted himself to become. It was rather his long journey to erase whatever “weakling” image there exists of himself. Since “Autumn Fairy Tale,” some of the roles he took in films from “Once Run (2002)” “Geunomeun Meomini coopereotda (2004)” “Fate (2008)” and "A Better Tomorrow (2010),” had him appear as either a delinquent, a bully or a gangster. Although it was his way of trying to re-invent himself as an actor amidst the world of men, this also left many of Song’s fans from his sentimental works only missing the softer side to him more. So if you are one of those fans who wish to see him in love, 10Asia recommends you to calm the fever with romantic films picked by Song himself. Below are the choice of films -- films that would have undoubtedly suited Song playing the main character -- handpicked by the man himself who said has "fallen in love at first sight before" and "boldly expressing feelings to the person I love.”

1. Ghost

1990 | Jerry Zucker

5542946867_f86dcb6bb7_m.jpg

“The scene of two lovers’ interaction next to the spinning wheel was parodied numerous times in Korea (laugh). Quite a few messages contained in one movie from love to fantasy to value of good and evil. The idea of falling in love with a ghost was quite refreshing back then as well as the special effect that had Patrick Swayze slip through the walls of the subway train. I was especially impressed in the last part when Patrick’s friend who killed him in the first place got pulled away into darkness by some dark forms upon his death while Patrick went into the light.”

“Ghost” presented Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze one of the most beautiful moments of their lives while winning Whoopi Goldberg an award for Best Supporting Actress. Love can surpass all obstacles, even death, and the film certainly did a great job of laying out that concept as romantically as possible.

2. Notting Hill

1999 | Roger Michell

5542946981_7fda1665ab_m.jpg

“This is something only possible in the movies and that's what made the story interesting. Seeing how Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant get their happy ending, I wondered, as an actor, if something like that could happen to me too. I liked the small, cosy bookstore that Hugh Grant ran and the climax of the film was when he boldly proposed to Julia Roberts. The acting of Hugh’s friends were also memorable. I could name this the pinnacle of romantic comedies.”

From the moments of the press conference to the dramatic proposal that leads up to the final happy ending, “Notting Hill” has everything needed for a romantic comedy. Its theme song “She” only leaves the film lingering in the viewer's mind for a longer time.

3. Meet Joe Black

1998 | Martin Brest

5543525790_10f32e8b34_m.jpg

“The only thing I knew about this movie when I chose to see it was that it starred Brad Pitt, his first movie since his hit-film 'The Legend of the Fall (1998).' The female lead meets Brad Pitt at a coffee shop and two click instantly. But when Brad failed to ask the girl her number and two went separate ways, I was reminded of -- how should I put it? -- the heart-fluttering and frustrating moments of love. It really made sense in real life. I also found female lead (Claire Forlani)’s acting very charming.”

Brad Pitt, who dies in the story to become an angel of death, is actually closer to just a plain angel. Unlike the mature Brad we know these days, Brad Pitt in this movie is still filled with freshness that makes him perfect for the melodrama.

4. A Walk To Remember

2002 | Adam Shankman

5543525886_9d4eee59bd_m.jpg

“Whenever I am reminded of this movie I can still picture Mandy Moore's youthful image and its soundtrack 'Only Hope.' With music that so well matches the beautiful images in the film, it's like watching one big music video. I was able to relate to the process of the plain Jamie (Mandy Moore) falling in love with the rebellious Landon (Shane West). I was even led to wonder if I could continue to love someone if I was in that situation. The love between two young people even as Jamie had to go, touched my heart.”

“Week to Remember” is a typical heart-stinging melodrama. Young lovers facing terminal illness may sound cliche but at the same time makes the story that much more sincere.

5. Leaving Las Vegas

1995 | Mike Figgis

5542947249_6e9aea1893_m.jpg

“What kind of love do you think Nicolas Cage and Elisabeth Shue would have shared during such desperate times? Unlike the films I've recommended so far that are about sentimental and beautiful love, this one is a bit more closer to reality and more painful. The highlight was when Nicolas Cage got all drunk at the swimming pool. The poster of the movie was so famous that I saw quite a few of them decorating the houses of my friends. The movie was also a perfect match with Sting’s music.”

We know where Las Vegas is on the map but the one depicted in the movie is filled with a surreal air. The location marks the beginning of love and death simultaneously, making the time-limited love between the two characters more painful and that much lasting in memory. Nicolas Cage was at the height of his acting career around this time, the role earning him the Academy Award for Best Actor at the 68th Academy Awards.

Reporter : Lee Ji-Hye seven@

Editor : Heidi Kim heidikim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010121519410647621

Guest aszlei

I agree with all of you...they really look good together.  blush.gif  they're such a handsome on-screen couple.  how about making it for real?  aww... :wub:  I already love SSH in  the movie He Was Cool and I love him more after watching My Princess. he's such a good looking guy and a desirable abs... :D

http://adiklangpo.blogspot.com

Found this on SSH's baidu bar. The thread topic is who is most compatible with SSH. A fan wrote this in English

Let me say a few words about Mr. Song's better half...

During the  last weekend I reviewed some of the video clips of Ms. Kim and Mr. Song  (I have to say they looked very much like a couple in My Princess) and  Objectively speaking, I am not sure if they are good match together. Mr.  Song said he has

tempers in real life and is kind of stubborn --  Ms. Kim also said that she can be a short-temper person and easily get  irritated  - Two of somewhat similar tempered

people will not be  together happily. They may want to find their significant others the  opposite of their own -- Which means Mr. Song and Ms. Kim can be good  friends

in real life (because they like each other), but marriage is a totally different

ball  game. As you get older and older, you will realize what kind of person  is your type --- I know this because I am married with two kids -- and I  realized a few

years ago what type of man I really want and need...

The  outside appearance is not important any more (we all grow older every  day), but the inside characteristics is very very important...

At  the end, I still wish the best to Mr. Song and Ms. Kim.. Hope they will  find their own happiness and peace in life... Wish what they want to  hear  -- better performance in their next one!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this on SSH's baidu bar. The thread topic is who is most compatible with SSH. A fan wrote this in English

Let me say a few words about Mr. Song's better half...

During the  last weekend I reviewed some of the video clips of Ms. Kim and Mr. Song  (I have to say they looked very much like a couple in My Princess) and  Objectively speaking, I am not sure if they are good match together. Mr.  Song said he has

tempers in real life and is kind of stubborn --  Ms. Kim also said that she can be a short-temper person and easily get  irritated  - Two of somewhat similar tempered

people will not be  together happily. They may want to find their significant others the  opposite of their own -- Which means Mr. Song and Ms. Kim can be good  friends

in real life (because they like each other), but marriage is a totally different

ball  game. As you get older and older, you will realize what kind of person  is your type --- I know this because I am married with two kids -- and I  realized a few

years ago what type of man I really want and need...

The  outside appearance is not important any more (we all grow older every  day), but the inside characteristics is very very important...

At  the end, I still wish the best to Mr. Song and Ms. Kim.. Hope they will  find their own happiness and peace in life... Wish what they want to  hear  -- better performance in their next one!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that is what I am worried too. Tks for bringing it up, I thought I was only one thought about it. Since I am a new fan of them so I was not certain about their personalities. But watching their BTSs, reading their past interviews, I had feeling that SSH is stubborn and hot tempered. KTH is smart and knows what she wants very well and very determined woman.... So I had the same worries whether they really are dating in real life now, it could last to marriage....

Guest Tarits

Woh, they have not even admitted they are dating, have no admission of any kind and some are already worried about tempers?  Two people really in love can make it work. We do not really know in full what they are outside of the cameras. Come on, let us enjoy the fun of just admiring them and feeling giddy about their seemingly atraction to each each other. Tempers? Isn't it said that love can overcome all?  Cool it ladies!

I do understand each one of us has its own perspective and opinion about what we read or what some fans write. As for me, I ain't see nothing yet about their real tempers, so I am not in the least worried.  If they do date whether published or not, they will find out more about each other. I will allow them that opportunity.   Cheers!

Thanks for your comments Tarit. When I start to have a pessimistic view on the couple, everything I read seems to be averse to their relationship.

Woh, they have not even admitted they are dating, have no admission of any kind and some are already worried about tempers?  Two people really in love can make it work. We do not really know in full what they are outside of the cameras. Come on, let us enjoy the fun of just admiring them and feeling giddy about their seemingly atraction to each each other. Tempers? Isn't it said that love can overcome all?  Cool it ladies!

I do understand each one of us has its own perspective and opinion about what we read or what some fans write. As for me, I ain't see nothing yet about their real tempers, so I am not in the least worried.  If they do date whether published or not, they will find out more about each other. I will allow them that opportunity.   Cheers!

I'm agree with you, Tarits. let's see n hope they are real for love each other :)...

Guest dmatrix95

Thanks for your comments Tarit. When I start to have a pessimistic view on the couple, everything I read seems to be averse to their relationship.

We don't even know if they are in a relationship.  Why be pessimistic?  I don't understand.

Guest Tarits

rise2above - like what yuwian said let us just wait and hope. Even couples with the most numbers of quarrels end up marrying and live happily ever after.  Just enjoy your fangirling and don't be carried away by what you read.  Remember, none of us really know them inside out. Just enjoy our Heon-Hee couple as one or separately. Cheer up rise2above!

dmatrix95 - we here following our favorite couple have different emotional barometers. Some are really carried away. Let us understand and support those who are feeling low. 

We have not seen anything that confirms our suspicion. When our euphoria has died down, when they have made separate movies and the chemistry with the new partner is just as strong (which I really hope won't be the case), then our emotional barometer will have a slow death so to speak. Then some of us may move on and the cycle of liking the new partner for each of them may continue. Or may not. 

Or... one openly admits a relationship with someone else.  Or marries. Until then, hold on to your hearts sisters. Enjoy and be happy!

Guest frannyfel

rise2above - like what yuwian said let us just wait and hope. Even couples with the most numbers of quarrels end up marrying and live happily ever after.  Just enjoy your fangirling and don't be carried away by what you read.  Remember, none of us really know them inside out. Just enjoy our Heon-Hee couple as one or separately. Cheer up rise2above!

dmatrix95 - we here following our favorite couple have different emotional barometers. Some are really carried away. Let us understand and support those who are feeling low. 

We have not seen anything that confirms our suspicion. When our euphoria has died down, when they have made separate movies and the chemistry with the new partner is just as strong (which I really hope won't be the case), then our emotional barometer will have a slow death so to speak. Then some of us may move on and the cycle of liking the new partner for each of them may continue. Or may not. 

Or... one openly admits a relationship with someone else.  Or marries. Until then, hold on to your hearts sisters. Enjoy and be happy!

Tarits - i applaud you for your comment....besides its knot what they say but it's body language i observe with both party makes me definitely  know that there is something going on between them... how long one can hide their feelings...with these two its knot going to be long...if or if knot they aren't a couple we will see by the end of this year

Guest leaves45

hey everyone please don't feel low....I really really feel like these two might have something special.....I was watching that world cup video and this is what I thought. When he was given the option to choose between KTH and another actress he wuld take a moment to decide because I beleive he is aware of the rumors going around him and KTH (the reporter did ask him this in the interview) however he couldn't bring himself to pick the other choices either............if he wanted to stop the rumors he would havepicked the other choice but he couldn't/......i found that so co cute. The when it was yoona and KTH as the final options he knew he was in a tight spot and therfore refused to comment...........again he could have totally picked yoona to stop the rumors (if he was merely picking KTH to promote his show then he could have picked her in the earlier stages but picked yoona as the finalist to lay the rumors to rest but he couldn't even do that LOL)............all I am saying is when a celebrity says no comment, almost always there is something to hide (see robsten lol)....so I feel that there is definite affection on SSH part, but he is not sure of KTH feelings yet. However KTH message of warm and refreshing oppa in the BTS ad, I feel like there is major reason to hope!..............One last thing when the anchor said KTH name as the finalist SSH still didn't deny it but just laughed....so cute!

Anyway I will continue to have my fingers crossed for these 2, you never know we might get a MPrincess 2 (lol I said 'might')

Guest zenti

Tarits - i applaud you for your comment....besides its knot what they say but it's body language i observe with both party makes me definitely  know that there is something going on between them... how long one can hide their feelings...with these two its knot going to be long...if or if knot they aren't a couple we will see by the end of this year

I agree with Tarits and Frannyfel. I do not claim as an expert on relationships, but a good relationship is not based on two good persons. It is based on how these two persons, who have flaws, accept and nurture each other in the relationship. What I have seen in SSH and KTH is that they do support each other, professionally and personally. I can see that both can actually help each other grow at professional and personal level. And aside from that, we have seen them enjoy each other's company, which is actually vital for relationships.With these, both SSH and KTH are establishing a stable foundation for what they have before and now.

Guest Tarits

zenti, frannyfel - thanks for agreeing with me.  I read something about marriage and I guess the same goes for a relationship.  It says:

Marriage is between two people agreeing to disagree!

Cheers everyone!

Please open up this thread and read. There is something a fan left in English that I am sure everyone will not mind reading.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1030663271

Guest LadyKash

just finished watching My Princess and I'm officially a HeonHee shipper!!..I love, love, love SSH and KTH...they must've been really good actors that most of their "staring-at-each-other" quiet scenes looked so real to me! :rolleyes:

waaahh!!! I MISS EVERYONE here! :)

Just finished my final preboard exams and waiting for 2 weeks to graduate! :)

BTW, here is an MP teaser/trailer from the Philippines:

:) I think many could understand since some DUBBED lines were in english :)

CAN'T WAIT FOR MP to be aired also in my country ^^,

SHOUOUT TO princesses and princes here! :wub:

Archived