[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freeminded1430278377

Something that I discovered on baidu that a Chinese fan found on Korean sites.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1029111383

This means there are Korean fans supporting the Heon Hee couple. To them they don't mind seeing a celebrity couple going out as long as they are compatible.

Here is my translation:

ㅋㅋㅋ 송승현이 김태희진짜 좋아하는거같음.ㅋㅋㅋ 정말최고임

呵呵呵 好像宋承宪真的很喜欢金泰熙.呵呵呵 真棒

Ah ah ah, it seems like Song Seung Heon really likes Kim Tae Hee Ah Ah Ah. Yay.

캬둘이 사겨 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

他俩在交往呢 呵呵呵

They are going out. Ah Ah Ah.

거의 모든 남자분들이 운아보다 김태희아닌가요?붙일걸붙여야지.

几乎所有男人相比允儿更喜欢金泰熙不是吗?门当户对才行啊.

Almost all men who are compared to Yoona will like Kim Tae Hee more isnt it? They have to be compatible.

Another comment says on the bottom of a Korean news translated into Chinese: Their age, blood type, horoscope and everything completely matches. It is a fate of the two. As long as Kim Tae Hee opens up her heart, it will do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我的分析:

A Chinese fan's interpretation from baidu, not taken from any Korean site unlike above

一,假设宋和金他们只是朋友,坦荡荡的话,宋承宪大可以选允儿,因为很安全,基本是不可能的,观众也知道他们不可能。既然和金泰熙是朋友那也不怕她不开心,本来就是朋友的关系选允儿也很正常,一来可以避开选金泰熙后会造成的麻烦,二来选允儿很安全。

1. If SSH and KTH are friends, SSH can choose Yoona, because it is safe. Everyone knows SSH and Yoona will not go out. If KTH is just SSH's friend, he will not mind if she is unhappy. If a friendship only exists between SSH and KTH, it is normal to choose Yoona. First he can avoid rumors with KTH second Yoona is a safe answer.

二,假设他们互有好感宋喜欢金,那他如果选允儿那就是在欺骗自己欺骗观众,也因为明明心理喜欢金心理的答案是金,可嘴里说的是另一个,那样的做法真的很不好。那怎么可以不违背自己的内心呢,又怕说了真话会闹绯闻,所以避开或者不回答是最好的做法,两全其美。

2. If both have feelings for each other, SSH likes KTH and he chooses Yoona, he will be lying to himself because the answer in his heart is KTH. His mouth will say someone else, but he will be contradicting his feelings. He is afraid if he tells the truth he will create rumors therefore, he chooses not to answer. A win win strategy.

综上所述,第二个假设成立,就是宋喜欢金。

If the 2nd interpretation is valid, SSH likes KTH.

Guest cofioca

Dear honeys, I'm happy to hear that my recent observations are in sync with yours. I believe being able to "spot the difference" when it comes to HeonHee is one of the factors that brought us together into their ship. You know...if there is anything I've learned from the HGI issue and the Newsen reporter, it is to not solely rely on what has been written and stated. In this kind of situation, it is particularly essential to validate such statements based on the couple's past behaviors, variation of their facial expressions and body language after which, ascertain their motivations rather than let these write-ups of sorts fully affect my judgment and sentiments. In this manner, I can also better stabilize my emotions as a shipper. Of course, it's normal to face or feel some uncertainties from time to time. I tell you, we'd never ever get rid of most of them until they decide to officially confess to the public. Now lies the value of keeping the faith & patience and pray that eventually, that glorious day will come and all these positive indications will make sense. Unless we get confirmation of otherwise, guaranteed I'll sail with you wherever the waves take us. Just my two cents, I hope you're all spending a nice weekend.

By the way, there's another aspect I'd like to emphasize on the latest Ideal World Cup. This time around, there's a substantial difference in between SSH's choices. With KTH, it most likely stemmed from his real feelings, particularly influenced by having worked and bonded with her (including discovering her imperfections and acknowledging them) whereas picking Yoona might only be purely based on the girl's image and his initial impression of her.

Guest Tarits

rise2above - the Chinese fan who published her analysis is so correct.  I agree with her. SSH can''t quite reveal his feelings when to answer a name is so easy. But we know the reason why he can't and we understand him and are happy.  Thanks for the 2 posts from a Korean perspective and a Chinese one.

Guest xbeybidollx

@ tarits can u give me yt link about that song? so i can convert it thanks :)

-------------------------------------------------

now available @ innolife and yesasia

innolife]

yesasia

credit TSH & heonhee/mp thread for reposting/reuploading links

mpcomicdrama1a.jpg

mpcomicdrama21.jpg

마이 프린세스 드라마 영상만화 2 (complete)

My Princess comic drama

MBC Productions | 2011-03-19

272 pages | 210 * 148mm (A5)

mpcomicbk.jpg

mpcomicdrama1b.jpg

mpcomicdrama22.jpg

mpcomicdrama2.jpg

mpcomicdrama5.jpg

mpcomicdrama3.jpg

mpcomicdrama4g.jpg

Guest cofioca

As I've said before, it is probable that Heony might be testing out the waters while gearing up to make that announcement one fine day. The ideal world cup may be one of them and so far, for our couple, it's a good response even from non-fans in Korea. Yes, they too figured out who's who and he can count on their support. Just look at their comments (roughly translated) below~

혹시모르자나??둘이사귈지도.....

You do not know you?? they might be going out .....

안구정화커플 둘이 사귀면 정말 좋겠다

I really hope they have a relationship with a couple clean eye

사겨라~~~~~

잘어울린다!!!!

이쁘다!!!!

결혼해도 좋다 ♡

Sagyeora ~~~~~

Goes well!!

Ooh!!

If marriage is good ♡

성은이 망극하냐 뽀뽀이후

둘다 뽀뽀가 너무 자연스러운것이.

둘은 이미 올레리~꼴레리~ 했다...

Wondering two manggeuk castle after a kiss

Both have a natural two kiss too.

They had already olreri ~ ~ Oh! ...

장동건-고소영 다시한번가자 송승헌-김태희

Jang Dong-gun - Song Seung Heon Ko So-young go again - Kim Tae-hee

송승헌하고 김태희는 드라마에서 언제 만나나~ 했는데 결국 마이프린세스에서 만났고....

이제는 둘이 진심 사귀어서 장&고 커플이 40대 최고의 커플인거처럼

송&김 30대 대한민국 최고의 커플이 되었으면 좋겠다.

Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae-hee in the drama, you want to see my Princess ~ I met her at the end ....

I mean the guys for dating couples that most & 40 as the best couple of cider

Song & Kim, 30 Republic of Korea the best hope we have a couple.

장동건&고소영

송승헌&김태희

Jang Dong-gun & Ko So-young

Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae-hee

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110318n00475

Guest dmatrix95

I don't usually join a shipper but like I said before I saw something different between SSH and KTH that's why I join. They genuinely like each other that I think is growing if not already into LOVE. I have never prayed for an actor couple before. If they are meant to be together then it will be done. I will be very happy for them. If not, I will also accept it. As long as they are happy. So to all HeonHee shipper, be happy. :)

Gradually and eventually, I will make my departure from this ship.

Oh...Rise...That' s sad... You may want to depart from the ship, but pls don't leave our thread! We need you .... :tears:

I miss my Goongju mama Lee Seol & Park Hae Young so badly..

I miss them too! Trying to watch other dramars to somehow forget them but...it is so hard :tears:

By the way, there's another aspect I'd like to emphasize on the latest Ideal World Cup. This time around, there's a substantial difference in between SSH's choices. With KTH, it most likely stemmed from his real feelings, particularly influenced by having worked and bonded with her (including discovering her imperfections and acknowledging them) whereas picking Yoona might only be purely based on the girl's image and his initial impression of her.

Yes, soju_chic!!! It's just different, even from his facial and eye expression, we could tell he has special feeling for KTH...whereas Yoona...he just spelled out her name like a machine :lol:

can't  wait  KTH respond it....maybe until her birthday..or..the wedding party?   -_-

We might see something on Jung Jun Ho's wedding. How about HeonHee together will be attending the wedding and sitting next to each other :w00t:

I don't usually join a shipper but like I said before I saw something different between SSH and KTH that's why I join. They genuinely like each other that I think is growing if not already into LOVE. I have never prayed for an actor couple before. If they are meant to be together then it will be done. I will be very happy for them. If not, I will also accept it. As long as they are happy. So to all HeonHee shipper, be happy. :)

Yes! I totally agree with you! Whatever makes our Heon and Hee happy then it too makes us happy!

Guest cofioca

^^ Hi there unni, thanks so much for your postings. Since you spoke of facial and eye expressions, I might as well insert a Chinese fan's reflection which I can't help but agree with. Keke. If you remember, this was their first photo that was uploaded in me2day.

"Sincere smile will produce fine lines around the eyes of people (see KTH and SSH below), and in an insincere smile, the lines will appear around the mouth. Sincere smile is a subconscious facial movements, not the brain control, which means the muscles really laugh is the result of voluntary movement. When you feel happy, this signal is sent to the brain regions regulating emotion, to produce a pleasant feeling comfortable. Such feelings make your mouth muscle contraction, lips slightly blanket, cheek raise, and also because of the eye muscle contraction and produce fine lines, eyebrows also will be slightly down, the resulting knowing smile." (from Baidu)

2.jpg

@Sis meocon, dmatrix, sinchann, Tarits, forbidden and others: I really like and commend your attitude towards HeonHee. You are sincere and encouraging fans who cheer us up. Please do keep this positivity going.

Happy weekend, my royal honeys! :D

I forgot to mention this earlier, Jung Joon Ho and Song Seong Heon never had a project together so I am not sure if JJH will even invite SSH to his wedding in the first place unless SSH knows JJH through KTH or Lee Byung Hun.

Xbey, don't dwell too much on SSH's words. At least be glad that he chose KTH over two other girls. If KTH were asked who is her ideal type and SSH is one of them, don't be surprised she will not even choose SSH. I watched 3 of her past interviews where she was asked to choose her ideal types and some of the candidates are ones she had worked with before. Either she chose someone who does not have any romantic link with her in the drama or someone she has never worked with before like Micky Yoo Chun.

Meocon, even though I will depart from the ship eventually because I find my addiction a bit unhealthy, I will still remain as a fan of the two. I just won't be actively searching for news that are linked to the two, write up a translation and contribute to this thread like I am right now.

Guest Tarits

xbey - the sad thing is I don't have the link when he was singing that song. I just read about it in the other thread not even knowing he sang that english song. But I will find it and will post it quickly.  I have the My Princess comics book but am now waiting for Vol. 2. It is cheaper at

www.hanbooks.com where I saw it being sold on sale at $17.00 only. But I don't know if they are still available. My other source of dvds and which sells cheaper is www.mallkee.com   Both websites are good sites and professional in handling orders.

meocon - I saw a tv show where just like SSH, Yoona was made to choose among several actors, the last one was between SSH & that talented guy from 2PM Taec rumored to dating her. SNSD met SSH in an awards event and the young  girls gushed how handsome SSH is and how he glows.  So when the choice was between Taec and SSH, Yoona chose SSH. Ages so far apart, Yoona gave a safe answer too. Like what the chinese fan commented, SSH can easily rattle Yoona's name because they will never date. But he hesitated and it prompted the guy next to him, the actor from Secret Garden who probably knows something to speak out softly KTH's name. SSH clearly evaded.  No matter how much reasoning is written or no matter how many interpretations may come out why he did not say her name, actions and facial expressions, esp. the eyes makes me believe he has certain affection for KTH.

soju_chic - thanks for the kind words. By the way, the chinese fan reflection is so accurate . A good way of learning too. Many of us here I feel are really in love (as fan-followers) with SSH. And yes, it is difficult to check our emotions when fan-girling. But to me, this is all part of admiring actors, part of the thrill and the excitement. For as long as we still do our duties as a daughter, as a wife, as a working woman, as a friend, for as long as we still give time to God and put Him first, there's no red flag to me. I am an active follower of another actor and part of a tightly-knit group of followers.  Because it became evident that I am very active about him, (my fb & twits full of him) I gained many friends from all parts of the world - China, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Paris (yes Paris), Thailand, etc.Now those girls are not just cyber friends but real friends and I love them all.  But I do not think of the  actor 24/7! So I believe I am still normal! Lol!  It is fun to follow SSH and KTH. If they become a real couple, I will be happy, if not, it is not the end of the world for me!  To go to the 4 threads also provide a good work rest for me. I do enjoy being a fan and feels happy when I read posts in the threads. And I'll say it again, I admire you so much and the way you handle your job as the moderator. I hope you will never stop.

Guest frannyfel

(quote)  Gradually and eventually, I will make my departure from this ship.

rise2above- i am sorry to here you said those words...please don't be discourage><there is hope in their relationship.....just keep the faith ok, here is a mv of our beautiful couple in love. when ever you are down just watch this and to all our MP fans as well 

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

181883_180585305311696_171681996202027_340803_3313021_n.jpg

Guest Tarits

rise2above - please don't abandon ship and leave us all.  You were here longer than me,  I am a newbie here. You contribute your own talents like everyone else.  I hope you put back your anchor.

WOW!! interesting readings from all of you here in this thread, I enjoyed it very much ^_^

As a long time SSH fan, I think both he and KTH are cute, beautiful, and compatible together. Of course, just in my eyes, a fan, we don't know what is in their hearts. My reaction to the CF bts interview? I think it was cute how SH couldn't answer the question directly :sweatingbullets: although, yes, it's safe to choose Yoona (as she is the ideal girl of many male celebs), but with KTH? who knows? :P

I would like to share a couple of fan arts I did last year months before MP began airing :rolleyes:

May 2010, soon after KTH was announced as the female lead :w00t:

mp1.jpg

-

Nov 2010

myprincess2.jpg

^^ Hi there unni, thanks so much for your postings. Since you spoke of facial and eye expressions, I might as well insert a Chinese fan's reflection which I can't help but agree with. Keke. If you remember, this was their first photo that was uploaded in me2day. "Sincere smile will produce fine lines around the eyes of people (see KTH and SSH below), and in an insincere smile, the lines will appear around the mouth. Sincere smile is a subconscious facial movements, not the brain control, which means the muscles really laugh is the result of voluntary movement. When you feel happy, this signal is sent to the brain regions regulating emotion, to produce a pleasant feeling comfortable. Such feelings make your mouth muscle contraction, lips slightly blanket, cheek raise, and also because of the eye muscle contraction and produce fine lines, eyebrows also will be slightly down, the resulting knowing smile." (from Baidu) *quoted image*  @Sis meocon, dmatrix, sinchann, Tarits, forbidden and others: I really like and commend your attitude towards HeonHee. You are sincere and encouraging fans who cheer us up. Please do keep this positivity going.Happy weekend, my royal honeys! :D

LOL...tks for your description of real smile from Baidu! I think there are many more fans that are so crazy about them like us... :lol:

Tks for nice comments! Like Tarits I enjoy being a fan of someone I really admire. I've been a loyal fan of one very famous singer for over 16 yrs. Never have been fan of other than him until I watched MP and I started to like SSH and KTH. I can only be fan to someone if I have great admiration towards that person. Not only for their talents and appearances but most importanly their personality. This is what makes me to be loyal fan. Once I become their fan I would not be thinking of them 24/7 or like addicted to them but rather care about them like they are part of my family ...So if something bad happens to them, I feel sad and worried and if they are happy, I would be happy for them too... B)

I am very happy to join our HeonHee club here, where I feel young again... :lol:. I feel like coming back to my teen years :lol:. Besides, i get to know so many wonderful people... like Soju_chic : you have great written, analysis skills. I bet you must get very good grades at school B) . Rise2above : I really appreciate your contribution to this thread.... With so many translations, you must have spent a lot of time! But since you feel it's unhealthy for you to continue so...it's not nice for me to ask you to stay.... :tears: But pls visit us often if you can . We will miss you!

All other great heonhees : taonaka, sinchann, ato2 ,xbey, tarits, frannyfel, dmarix, clockwatcher....it's really nice to meet you here B)

Regarding JJH's wedding, I am not sure if SSH knows him too...but I just hope that he will be invited :D Since JJH has also been in industry for very long time and he also has very good networks in the industry.... SSH is also the same....so there maybe is a chance that they are friends?! B)

Sinchan, JJH's wedding is 3/24, I think.

While I am still in this ship, I have made this thread public on My Princess Chinese baidu bar. I hope you won't mind, soju_chic.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1029994293.

This is what I wrote but in Chinese:

My friend had created a Heon Hee couple English thread that is equivalent to the  thread that analyzes their relationship. As you all  know, there are a lot of international fans shipping them and wishing their relationship will blossom into something real. I cordially welcome everyone, especially those who knows English, to join and support the thread. Song Seong Heon - Kim Tae Hee fighting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that more supporters will join this thread and possibly even take my place in my future absence and departure. I truly enjoy interacting with everyone in this thread. I haven't had such a lively conversation with so many members since the day I registered on soompi. I won't be leaving yet but even if I do, everyone can still find me at KTH and SSH's respective thread. And at KTH's home of the angel international forum which is my other home. I will still be contributing and posting periodic translations to whatever I can find on their respective Chinese sites. And everyone is still welcome to send me a message if you do find something related to the two that is in Chinese and want a translation. I just won't be actively searching for their love signs unless I am prompted.

Guest cofioca

Sinchann, It'll be next week my chingu, on March 25 KST. *crosses fingers*

2uss, happy to have you back here!!! What can I say, you are notably the most sensible and objective international Kpop fan I've met and I truly admire you for that. Thanks for setting as a good example and two thumbs up for the beautiful HeonHee artworks! So envy your creativity. If you have extra time, I hope you can make some more. Komawoyo!

@Tarits, meocon: my sincerest thanks for the warm words as always!

It's so nice to hear of your stories as devoted fans. No wonder you two also serve as guiding lights to this thread. Well, I also have my own set of favorites and I hold & appreciate each of them very dearly...Same goes with all fellow followers whom I met with the magic of KTH and SSH's joint force! Group hug~

@Rise: no problem and thank you for your initiative. I look forward for the international fans collaboration including of course our Chinese friends (if they don't mind) in the near future and if more people can help us with regular translations, that would be greatly appreciated! On the other hand, it's not pleasing to hear that you choose to detach from the HeonHee couple & this thread and as much as I wish you won't, I also respect whatever decision you have come to as a fan. No goodbyes my dear cos I'd definitely see you around.  

Miss them~

heonhee_art_20110311_1.jpg

Source: BAIDU MP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that more supporters will join this thread and possibly even take my place in my future absence and departure. I truly enjoy interacting with everyone in this thread.

somehow i'm still sad if you are leaving us. ermm.. heonhee to be precise. but nothing will stop u ,rite?

Archived