[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freeminded1430278377

Hi everyone, I agreed I was a bit hyped up last night reading the news saying he chose Kim Tae Hee as his ideal type and was a bit disappointed tonight after reading that he did not directly choose Kim Tae Hee. xbey, you have made some good points. In his Sweet night or talk show last year, he did eliminate Lee Da Hae for Kim Tae Hee because he has not worked with KTH in a drama yet. This time around, he is kind of doing the same thing or you get the feeling KTH will be demoted from his ideal type status because he has worked with her. I am trying to mend my heart too xbey, so I am with you.

I have mixed feelings. The Chinese soft sub for the part where he chose KTH over others has already been posted up on baidu. From reading the text, whenever he has to make a decision to choose KTH over another he will give off an evasive feeling. Either he will laugh it off or he will sound hesitant with the answer. I didn't watch the video so I don't know how his facial expressions are but reading the Chinese text, it says that when KTH's name was first brought up, he sounded a bit hesitant but he still chose KTH. At the end of the show, his answer was also a bit hesitant but the MC just deduced his answer is KTH. He was asked to choose KTH or Yoona twice. The first time SSH did not answer so the MC pressed on him again to choose. Then SSH said, "Can I not answer?" The MC just jumped to the conclusion that it is KTH.

My opinion

I think the MC made that conclusion since he has been choosing KTH over so many girls in that interview, the MC assumes SSH will say the same thing but SSH is tired of having KTH being pitted against others so he just ended up not answering. 

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1028706733

Guest xbeybidollx

^ THANKS rise2above for agreeing with me and seeing my good view points on that interview.. yes me too a bit disappointed i am more of a type of fan who is kinda hard to be lured with misleading infos i usually research more before i believe on such rumours.. i guess bcuz of my age same with KTH age a bit old huh? :phew::lol: let's see after 1 or 2yrs if KTH will be in his top 2 ideal type since he had worked with our KTH..so i am on this stage being observant on SSH next smart movements hehe but still im giving our heonhe couple a chance since i really adore them.. ^_^

OK I HAVE READ ALL HEONHEE CHINGU COMMENTS THANKS I ALSO DID SOME RESEARCH ON SSH TOWARDS SNSD FOUND THAT SSH WAS ANNOUNCED THE GROUP'S IDEAL MAN 2010 AND AS I PUT MY EMOTIONS TO REST LAST NIGHT I SUDDENLY UNDERSTAND WHY HEONY SSH CHOSE TO HAVE SAFE ANSWER WITHOUT REVEALING HIS CHOICE AND I CAME OUT WITH THIS ACCEPTABLE REASON.. THIS MIGHT BE IN HIS THOUGHTS AND I AGREE IF IT IS THE REASON FOR AS HE IS REALLY A PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCED ACTOR TO KNOW HOW HE WILL DEAL ON EFFECT ON HIS ACTIONS.

MY FINAL VIEW/CONCLUSION

the news article on korean websites is too much its not accurate giving misleading info to fans.. its better they announce it as it is but anyways it seems better SSH did not answer coz if ever he chose KTH it will arise more dating rumour and or might offend Yoona/SNSD fans since SSH was chosen the ideal man of the SNSD Group 2010 so he can't eliminate yoona as well.( that's my how i see it now..)

Yoon Sang-hyeon, Song Seung-heon and Song Joong-ki @ SBS TV program "TV News at Night" [FULL VIDEO]

NOTE; IM STIL FIXING THE YOUTUBE LINK SINCE IT WAS BLOCKED BY SBS SO IL GIVE 2 LINKS

1ST LINK (RE-UPLOADING)... check back later

WATCH YOUTUBE LINK HERE

2ND LINK

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE

credit heonhee / my princess thread if taken out the link thanks ;)

Guest frannyfel

Kim Tae Hee bought a luxurious house

Kim- why do i have to disclose my property/finances? i am not a politician! 

don"t you agree with me my soompi fans? (frannyfel-yes Kim i agree) really inappropriate

and also...my man answer his questions correct ok ok

60958940.jpg

In upcoming drama My Princess, Kim Tae Hae plays an adopted girl who works part time to earn some money, but in the real life, she's a rich girl.

She recently bought a luxurious house of 500 m² (around 5400 square foot) in Samsung-dong area.

According to the real estate industry news on 9th, Kim Tae Hee had already bought the luxurious house behind the Bongun-high school last November.

The neighborhood which she bought has various size from 254 m² to 500 m². It has remarkable European style appearance and antique atmosphere.

Those residencies worth 2.5 billion to 3 billion Korean Won (around USD 2 million to USD 2.6 million ).

Catch the sneak peak of the fabulous house below 

KimTae Hee- for my soompi fans eyes onlyw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

42.jpg

Guest filmhq

I found a few old articles about KTH:

http://www.grooveasia.com/news/5808/Kim-Tae-hee-on-Controversy-over-Her-Acting-Skills

http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/12/18/kim-tae-hee-is-not-dating-lee-byung-hun/

Based on these articles, KTH strongly denied the rumors about dating LBH right after the drama ended.

But so far, we haven't heard anything from KTH talking about SSH. Let's keep our hopes alive.

Guest frannyfel

I found a few old articles about KTH:

http://www.grooveasi...r-Acting-Skills

http://www.jazzholic...-lee-byung-hun/

Based on these articles, KTH strongly denied the rumors about dating LBH right after the drama ended.

But so far, we haven't heard anything from KTH talking about SSH. Let's keep our hopes alive.

filmhq- thank you ..i have never read this interview before...it was entertaining i always love the way Km Tae Hee answer her questions during an interview she is always honest with herself and to her fans....SSH sees that and i dont think he will let go of that beautiful....captivating woman....gosh how can anyone not love herw00t.gifw00t.gif

Kim Tae Hee has taken all of SSH's heart

Despite keeping denied feelings towards KTH, SSH's actions has proved the opposite.

In TV news at night program of SBS channel, the actor was asked about his ideal type of woman that he loves.. He answered that " appearances are not important, I like good-hearted woman"

When he was given 8 choices of beautiful women: Yoo In Na, Kim Tae Hee, Ha Ji Won, Kim Sa Rang, Shin Min Ah, Yoo Na and Go Ha Ra. Kim Tae Hee has finally defeated 7 other women to become the ideal woman of SSH. This can indicate the issue that SSH has tried to deny in the past is true. This Hallyu star really has feelings for beautiful actress Kim Tea Hee.

Before on International Women's Day ( my notes: 8th March in Vietnam we celebrate Women's Day), SSH has uploaded a photo on internet without forgetting to put some words below it " I really miss Princess Lee Seoul"

SSH and KTH are the main leads of drama My Princess. After the film has finished, there are rumours about them dating in real life. So far only SSH has often hinted about the feelings but KTH is still quiet and focuses on her career in Japan

Translated from TGDA

( I am not sure if this writer translated anything from Korean news, what I saw at the end of the article, it was credit to HC....Anyone knows what is HC? By the way, I really don't like how the reporters are trying to twist things!!! )

I won't give up until one of them is already married to other person. I think if one of them got married and did not end up with each other that will be my dead end and whether i like it or not i have to stop my hallucination. LOL. But no one's is married yet so i won't give up. :)

Agreed.. nothing much to say, as most of our chingus have already voice out their opinions.. fingers crossed. Now it's all in God's hand. Good or bad, we all have to accept the reality..

The following is my English translation of the brief interview of his ideal type based off of Chinese text. I wish judy.nugyen is here to help us out in translating directly from Korean. Please note that I am bad at Korean stars' name. I used google to translate one of them. I hope this can serve as a guide for those who will be watching his video.

字幕:宋承宪的理想型是不在意外表的善良女人

Song Seung Heon’s ideal type is a girl who is not mindful (obsessed) of her outer appearances and is a kind hearted person

背景音:所以我们准备了,宋承宪的理想型世界杯。

Background sound: Song Seong Heon’s ideal type world cup

〔8强〕

(Final 8)

MC:宋智孝vs刘仁娜

MC:  Song Ji Hyo vs Yoo In Na

驸马:实话说,我在年轻的时候是会选刘仁娜小姐的。但是现在的话我会选宋智孝小姐。

Prince: Honest speaking, when I am young I will choose Miss Yoo In na but now I will select Song Ji Hyo.

MC:金泰熙vs李妍熙。

MC: Kim Tae Hee vs Li Yan Xi (Google Translation)

驸马:(抬头想)两个人(的类型)很相像不是吗?(犹豫)...金泰熙。

Prince: (Raises his head and thinks) Isn’t the two very similar? (Wavering)… Kim Tae Hee.

MC:喔..金莎朗vs申敏儿。

MC: Kim Sa rang vs Shin Min Ah.

驸马:金莎朗。

Prince: Kim Sa rang

MC:允儿vs具荷拉。

MC: Yoona vs Goo Ha-ra

驸马:允儿。

Prince: Yoona

〔4强〕

(Final 4)

MC:宋智孝vs允儿。

MC: Song Ji Hyo vs Yoona.

驸马:允儿。

Prince: Yoona

MC:金泰熙vs金莎朗。

MC: Kim Tae Hee vs Kim Sa rang

驸马:(笑,看别处,眨眼睛,咬嘴唇)...金泰熙。

Prince: (Smile, staring elsewhere, biting his lips)… Kim Tae Hee.

〔决胜〕

(Final Determination)

MC:金泰熙vs允儿。

MC: Kim Tae Hee vs Yoona.

驸马:(眼神晃动,身体动,不好意思地笑开)哎呀,这又是在干嘛..

Prince: (Eyes blinking unsteadily, body fidgeting, can’t help but to laugh out loud) Ah…It is that again.

身边的尹尚贤:(看来是)金泰熙呢~

Yoon Sang-hyeon whose sitting aside him: (Looks like) Kim Tae Hee

MC:(再问一遍)金泰熙vs允儿。

MC: (Grilling him once more) Kim Tae Hee versus Yoona.

驸马:..不回答不行吗?

Prince: Is it fine if I do not answer?

MC:啊~(那我们就认为)是金泰熙小姐了。

MC: Ah ~ (Then we will assume) it is Miss Kim Tae Hee.

(MP画面)

(MP Photo)

剧中驸马:短期间,我们是住在同一屋檐下的关系(亲)~

Prince in the drama, My Princess (Shows a picture or scene of Park Hae Young): In this short time period, we will be roommates (or having a relationship under this roof)

背景音:金泰熙小姐,祝贺你获得第一!

Background: Miss Kim Tae Hee, congratulations for winning number 1.

(完)

The end

Chinese fans interpretation:

驸马在选择别人的时候回答都很干脆 几乎是毫不犹豫

When prince answers to his other ideal types, he will deliver an unwavering confident response.

但每次碰到公主就很犹豫 眼神飘 咬嘴唇 忍不住笑

But every time he comes across princess (Kim Tae Hee), he will hesitate and bite his lips, his eyes will wander, and break out in laughter.

感觉他想让答案不那么明显 想掩饰"金泰熙"这个名字在他心里引起的反应

It feels like he wants his response to be not so evident. The name, Kim Tae Hee, triggers a reflex in him.

但是在我们眼中 真的很刻意很明显ok= =

But in our eyes, his intentions are evident.

加油驸马 早点抓住她 把她骗回家吧

Prince, fighting, hold onto her, dupe her to come home with you.

Guest ato2c

for anyone who is interested, THIS is the vid whereby snsd picks ssh as their ideal type :) the award show tt seohyun is refering to is THIS.

i have watched ssh's ideal world cup like hundred times by nw and i think he is totally coy when it comes to choosing kth. i think it is a sign!!! :)

Guest xbeybidollx

can help me where can i find this mp3 song from SeungHeon ♪ILOVE YOU how to download youtube and convert to mp3?

ok i converted and upload it to mp3 your requested video ;)

Seungheon I Love You .mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?tu9uls4ioe1qu61

when taken out crdit properly thanks

---------------------------

thanks for meoceon, rise2above, sinchann,ato2c and others for sharing links... so before my princess in an articvle KTH stated she doesnt want anymore kiss scenes but she did more intimate kiss scene in MP hehe cute kth :)

Tks ato2 for your links! It was really interesting to watch and SSH is so handsome blush.gif

Thank you rise for your tranlation. You are always ao quick in helping us. Thank you so much !

Tks filmhq for your links. I really like the way KTH answers in interviews. She is so honest and humble. The more I know about her, the more I love and admire her.....She is not only has beauty outside but inside too....No wonder why one of the most handsome and smartest k-actors - SSH could have fallen in love... :wub:

BTW, where I can find all her previous interviews? Is there any fan site in English of KTH? As for SSH, I know there is trulyseungheon....but KTH , I could not find it.

Guest filmhq

Honeys i have a question, is that scene wherein after they shoot the last part KTH waited for SSH to say goodbye, is it their last filming? in that scene SSH said to KTH, "its 6am youre pretty perky arent you?" Because i remember SSH mentioned that their last filming ended 5pm thursday, 4 hours before the broadcast. Just curious. and i wonder if the airplane kissing scene is not the last scene that they filmed, if the kitchen scene is the last one. just curious.

Many people said that the last filming scene is at the kitchen, but from what I read it is the scene at the fountain where PHY proposed to LS.

Here is the translation from the previous news:

그는 "마지막 촬영은 박해영과 이설이 궁의 분수대 앞에서 대화를 나누는 장면이었다"고 전했다.

"The last day of filming of Lee Seol and Park Hae Young at the the fountain in front of the palace was the scene of a conversation," he said.

source: http://news.nate.com.../20110301n02637

Tks ato2 for your links! It was really interesting to watch and SSH is so handsome   blush.gif  

Thank you rise for your tranlation. You are always ao quick in helping us. Thank you so much !

Tks filmhq for your links. I really like the way KTH answers in interviews. She is so honest and humble. The more I know about her, the more I love and admire her.....She is not only has beauty outside but inside too....No wonder why one of the most handsome and smartest k-actors - SSH could have fallen in love... :wub:

BTW, where I can find all her previous interviews? Is there any fan site in English of KTH? As for SSH, I know there is trulyseungheon....but KTH , I could not find it.

Hi meocon97, KTH's English forum is http://forum.kim-tae...dex.php?act=idx. Or you can just type in KTH home of the angel in google.

You're very welcome. I do hope I can provide everyone with as much insight of KTH-SSH that I can find from Chinese forums. There are definitely a lot of Korean stuff translated in Chinese than in English. Since there are still some news of the Heon Hee couple trailing behind, I will stay a bit longer to help out with some translation. But do be aware, my translation is from Chinese. It may not be as accurate as translating directly from Korean.

Gradually and eventually, I will make my departure from this ship.

Archived