[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Omo! This is what i am talking about yesterday.. Somone posted about it in other forums and the post was 3 weeks ago so the rumor is just recent. I kinda threatened with this team up. honestly. I'm a SSH-KTH and WB-SHK fan but i dont think i can bear to watch WB-KTH most especially the kissing scene. i will feel jealous for Heony. :( And the Won bin-KTH (couple) fans will be our great competitor. But i think KTH is in love with our heony so no other guy will caught her attention anyway except his warm and youthful SSH oppa. hahaha.

I am also a fan of WB-SHK and KTH-SSH, so I understand how you feel!

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tarits

frannyfel - thanks for the link with the kisses compilation!  I love it.  I wish the dvd comes out soon and I do hope it includes BTS. NG's too.  This 2 is a match made in heaven and I believe their pairing in the drama is one of the best that happened in k drama history! 

I hope everyone is safe and sound. Have a great and blessed weekend inspite of and despite of.  Hugs to all!

Guest xbeybidollx

o my gosh you guys...who hasn't seen this yet, this is MP kiss collection beautifully done....am i tired to see these  scene NEVER!!!!>< enjoy guys i know i am*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbreo-5XnhY&feature=related

love the youtube link thanks alot <3 does anyone know what song is the last one played? while they are kissing in the stairs?? please i want to download it thanks heonheessssssss muah~

----------------------------------

HI HEONHEE'S CAN WE FORM A FANCLUB HERE IN SOOMPI I SEARCH FOR A HEONHEE FANCLUB HERE IN SOOMPI NON YET AND IF WE HAVE ONE IT CAN LEAD TO OUR THREAD ITS EASIER FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE HEONHEE TO LOCATE /FIND US... PLEASE SOJU CHIC CREATE ONE FOR US WE WILL GLADLY SUPPORT OR IF U NEED HELP FROM US TO HELP YOU UPDATE IT WE ARE WILLING TO DO THANKS ....:)

http://www.soompi.com/blog/soompi-fan-club-faqs

Guest acirestar10

love the youtube link thanks alot <3 does anyone know what song is the last one played? while they are kissing in the stairs?? please i want to download it thanks heonheessssssss muah~

----------------------------------

HI HEONHEE'S CAN WE FORM A FANCLUB HERE IN SOOMPI I SEARCH FOR A HEONHEE FANCLUB HERE IN SOOMPI NON YET AND IF WE HAVE ONE IT CAN LEAD TO OUR THREAD ITS EASIER FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE HEONHEE TO LOCATE /FIND US... PLEASE SOJU CHIC CREATE ONE FOR US WE WILL GLADLY SUPPORT OR IF U NEED HELP FROM US TO HELP YOU UPDATE IT WE ARE WILLING TO DO THANKS ....:)

http://www.soompi.com/blog/soompi-fan-club-faqs

the last song on the my princess kiss compilation video is Someday by IU...it was on the OST for Dream High! Good song! ^_^

o my gosh you guys...who hasn't seen this yet, this is MP kiss collection beautifully done....am i tired to see these  scene NEVER!!!!>< enjoy guys i know i am*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbreo-5XnhY&feature=related

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

thanks for posting the youtube video of their kiss compilation..it was uber cute! im always searching for new youtube videos of our HEONHEE COUPLE! lol

Guest freeminded1430278377

So has it been confirmed by more than 1 or 2 long time SSH fan that SSH does not joke around with his female co -star as much (even better if not at all) as he did with KTH?

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1022308180

◆Princessˇ新闻0311◆宋承宪金泰熙成网友希望永远在一起的情侣

My Princess: Song Seung Heon & Kim Tae Hee became a couple that netizens wish will forever remain together

Dated 3/11/2011

Source: Chinese, not Korean

国际在线娱乐消息,玄彬宋慧乔宣布分手,娱乐圈里的又一对金童玉女幻灭了。在银屏上有很多“情侣”,有哪对是网友最喜欢的,真希望他们能永远这样在一起的?

经过网友投票,宋承宪金泰熙夺冠,《我的公主》浪漫收场但温馨甜蜜的暧昧瞬间永不落幕。宋承宪金泰熙深情对望、激情拥吻、厨房温馨、豪车甜蜜,一幅幅经典幸福场景值得回味,也难怪网友希望他们永不分开。

My English translation

International cable entertainment news has reported the broke up of Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo. Another beautiful couple has vanished in the entertainment industry. Onscreen, there are a lot of "couples." Which couple does netizen like the most and really hope for them to remain together forever?

After a poll has taken, SSH and KTH came into first place with 999,473 votes. The romantic yet gentle and sweet love moments in My Princess never leaves the screen. SSH and KTH deep gazes at each other, sizzling kisses, the sweetness of being in an luxurious antique car, all these classic scenes are unforgettable. It is without a reason why netizens wish they will never separate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal opinion: There are a lot of threads circulating on their baidu hoping they will be together. There is one thread similar to the our Heon Hee couple thread analyzing their relationship which has gone up to 270+ pages. China encompasses half of Asia. I hope their voices are strong enough to extend to Korea.

wow, thats amazing!!! that's almost 1 million votes. it's so nice to see so many fellow HeonHee shippers ^________^ i hope this'll influence them to come clean with their relationship or something LOL. 

i love how she's sorta leaning onto him in this picture ^^ (its old, but i felt like posting it haha)

52918238201012282236303590649206500_001.jpg

ps, i hope that our princess is safe. my prayers will be with those in japan, hopefully everyone'll stay safe. may those who lost their lives due to this tragedy RIP. 

Guest zenti

@ syah4brit, soju-chic, frannyfel, tarits  - Thanks for clarifying about the photoshop image. An initial glance seems so real but  a longer look shows that KTH was inserted into the image.  But I must say the matching blue hooded jackets looks perfect for our HeonHee. w00t.gif Kudos to the person who made the photoshop image. 

30 reasons why SSH is interested in KTH

(written by a Chinese fan, credit to rise2above)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=995319400

13. SSH mentioned before that he admired Lee Byung Hun for having a candy kiss scene in IRIS with KTH. He hopes to work with KTH and do a greater kiss scene with her. KTH also mentions that she wants to work with SSH before and how she felt nervous prior to filming.

27. KTH said before she wants to work with SSH. Before their collaboration, she remembered how she felt her heart pounded and how tense she was knowing she will be filming with him soon.

30. SSH said he knew KTH likes eating meat. He personally prepared 200 pieces of meat.

No. 13 - SSH did had greater kissing scenes with KTH in MP! Especially the "American" kiss in episode 15, which conveys the sweet longing of PHY for LS after two months of not seeing each other, and the airplane kiss in the episode 16, in which PHY had to follow up LS's kiss with a peck then being kissed once again by LS. So sweet and heart - warming! wub.gif The eagerness and longing of PHY and LS to be together were evident in those kisses!

I agree with other HeonHee shippers here that the BTS and NG for the kissing scenes between SSH and KTH are something to look forward to. Maybe the BTS and NG of kissing scenes are not released because it can be quite incriminating for our HeonHee that they do have something between them. happy.gif

No. 13 and 27 - Personally, I get all so nervous and tense when I had to work with someone I like and/or respect. So when KTH mentioned she was initially nervous working with SSH, is this also applicable for her? Both KTH and SSH were looking forward to work with one another and I have to say MP is the perfect project for both of them. They were appropriately casted into it. They were comfortable with the characters they were portraying since both SSH and KTH can somehow identify with PHY and LS, respectively.

No. 30 - SSH gave a treat for the MP staff and KTH likewise had been caring as well with the staff while the episodes were filmed (i.e. coffees and pizzas delivered during shooting). Both are thoughtful and generous! Our HeonHee are indeed a match for each other!  wub.gif

Guest forbidden_015

now i am starting to worry. about KTH, and SSH most especially to KTH. I hope its not a one sided love. SSH is very obvious but KTH is very careful on her words and actions.. Like what sinchann said, SSH is very vocal about on how he misses LS and MP, is that mean that SSH and KTH doesnt have communication after MP? :( But maybe because KTH is very busy in Japan.

There's a 30 reasons why SSH is interested in KTH, i hope there's also a 30 reasons why KTH is interested in SSH. :)

Guest xbeybidollx

hehehe dont worry heonheesss will soon see them together.. hoping to promote their drama outside of korea..btw they might communicating secretly we dont know yet so dont be sad not all things they can share with the public lets hope KTH & SSH will soon post sumthing in their me2day .. actually i am waiting for SSH post like saying he is happy Princess LS is safe and is in kOREA :)

Guest cofioca

Just sharing what Baidu fans speculated. From http://tieba.baidu.c...%D6%F7&pn=25380 (based on rough machine translation and from what I understood on the recent situations)

2.28 金飞日本 宋留韩国对应媒体

February 28  KTH flew to Japan as reported by the media

3.2 -3.4 宋继续留韩,金在日为宋买衫

March 2-4 SSH remained in South Korea while KTH was spotted buying men's clothes 

3.4-3.6 金飞韩国 和宋小聚

March 4-6 KTH flew back to Korea

3.7-3.9 金留韩国 宋服兵役

March 7-9 Someone tweeted SSH went for reservist training (as part of post-MS duties)

3.8 和金分别一天的宋在军中禁不住想念发

March 8 SSH still in the army but he was missing someone so that couldn't help sending signals through microblogging (me2day)

3.9-至今 两人一起留在韩国秘密二人世界

March 9 South Korea has a secret that two people stayed together? (I think this is just their assumption^^)

Guest xbeybidollx

ok as i wasa reading an english translation of SSH interview regarding KSW marriage and kid.. awwwwwwwww our SSH wants to get married soon too this interview was 2009 and read he wants a wife who has her own stable career so he can rest hahahaha... well why not if KTH continue acting then SSH if he wants to produce drama/movies w/ his company then will still accept acting jobs but more less OR WANTS TO STAY HOME AND PLAY WITH HIS LITTLE SSH'S & KTH'S HEHEHE wow what a nice set-up if ever hehehe.. credit TSH

sectiontv310709e.gif

SSH “envied KSW married”

In the MBC “Section TV” interview, when being asked about the feeling when best friend GSW get married, SSH smile and said “I’m Jealous”.

SSH said GSW is a capable man and now had a kid too, GSW always show off in front of him by showing the photos of his kid and wife. His immediate response is “that’s good……” but later on he feel regret and said “I want to get married too……”. :D

As for his ideal type (girlfriend/wife), SSH said “personality is more important than appearance, it’s good if she can develop her own career. It is not a very good idea if she stay home after getting married, it is better for her to develop her own career, if so, then I can take a rest……” . wowwwwww

INTERVIEW

sectiontv310709f.gif

R: Being elected as the “male star that wish to remain single”?(both clap their hands)

SH: I knew that too, frankly speaking, I’m feel a little bit sad, it is really great and lovely to meet someone that I love and form a family together

R: When GSW get married, envy?

SH: GSW is a good man and he had a kid soon (details refer to news, in the interview when SH said this, reporter laugh, and SH knew that he shouldn’t put it that way, feel embarrasses and said, I’m only joking)

R: Ideal type?

SH: (details refer to news, SH said he wish his wife can have her own career then he can take a break and have fun)

R: CDJ, BYJ, SJS, GSW, contact frequently?

SH: although can't see each other often, but still will call to say hi

R: Summer holiday plan?

SH: go to foreign country and have photo shoot in coastal/seaside/beach (Australia/Sydney?)

R: Will show your muscles?

SH: I don’t have muscles anymore (smile)

sectiontv310709d.gif

Finally, SH said, thanks for watching Section TV and wish you all happy and healthy. In order to see you all again in the upcoming projects, I will work hard. Thanks!

Guest xbeybidollx

i found old pics of our HEONHEE OMG so cuuuuuttteeeeeeeeeeee if they will have a mini SSH & KTH soon hehehe

SSH

41d2092ce7439ec413a37111287ab06b1238450934_full.png

KTH

kim-tae-hee-pic-0003.jpgkim-tae-hee-pic-0004.jpgkim-tae-hee-pic-0005.jpg

f9b6406b25edc0_full.jpg299754b1a2eeffeaf3b7272c0e8a5fed1280001940_full.jpg

Guest zenti

now i am starting to worry. about KTH, and SSH most especially to KTH. I hope its not a one sided love. SSH is very obvious but KTH is very careful on her words and actions.. Like what sinchann said, SSH is very vocal about on how he misses LS and MP, is that mean that SSH and KTH doesnt have communication after MP? :( But maybe because KTH is very busy in Japan.

There's a 30 reasons why SSH is interested in KTH, i hope there's also a 30 reasons why KTH is interested in SSH. :)

Actually, when I read the 30 reasons why SSH is interested in KTH, it should have been titled as "30 reasons why SSH and KTH are interested with each other" since some items refer to KTH's action/reaction to SSH.

KTH may not be blatantly obvious of her feelings towards SSH but something that struck me is that she allowed the public to know she is comfortable and close with SSH. In many occasions, she does refer to SSH as oppa.

KTH does eat lunch with SSH while filming for MP when she does not usually share a meal with co-stars in dramas.

KTH gives SSH a call.

KTH attends movie premieres of SSH, who personally invited her to attend it.

KTH blushes when she was asked on her reaction to SSH's body when they shot for episode 2. (This clip of the press conference showed how KTH blushed when asked what she can say on SSH's body, which led the interviewer to ask her if she was perhaps having strange thoughts. LOL).

Are there other details our fellow HeonHee shippers notice? 

Allow our KTH just to give hints so that SSH will be compelled to pursue her more! sleep.gif

Guest zenti

hehehe dont worry heonheesss will soon see them together.. hoping to promote their drama outside of korea..btw they might communicating secretly we dont know yet so dont be sad not all things they can share with the public lets hope KTH & SSH will soon post sumthing in their me2day .. actually i am waiting for SSH post like saying he is happy Princess LS is safe and is in kOREA :)

SSH and KTH are close to one another prior to filming MP so I agree that even after MP they would still communicate with one another (hopefully more often).

now I know why SSH miss MP & LS so much... Knowing that KTH always keep herself low profile. Until now we did not hear her response. Or anything related to MP.

For all we know, KTH had sent a "period" as a  text message to SSH after arriving from Japan. happy.gif

Archived