Wearing shorts to go to college

[hF9]

Guest prisonerzero

... wait, is this actually supposed to be an issue of some sort?

uhm, it's fine, haha. it's clothing. college/university isn't formal.

If you're melting outside because of the weather, of course wear shorts! Beside, the shorts you showed in pictures linked look pretty decent to me. Some girls even wear short shorts to college... well school. I think the only time shorts are not a good option is when you have lab classes or stuff like that and need some protection.

Guest yukinohana

uh where do you go to college? lol

plenty of girls wore shorts, skirts, whatever the hell they wanted at my college, my friend's schools, etc

Guest cutemonster

it depends on your class, lol.

I went to a business school so people are a bit more formal and conservative than other majors around the campus. It also depend on your peers. I wouldn't wear short shorts to business school, but the shorts you posted are quite casual/longer, so those are fine.

Guest anitazhou

^ yea, people at my school wear shorts much much shorter than that.

anyways, i think it's absolutely ok to wear shorts... nothing inappropriate about staying cool in hot weather (unless you make it to be)

Guest MeiHearts

idk what university you go to (or plan on going to) but everyone wears normal clothes according to the weather where i go... so yea, we wear shorts when it's hot. it's perfectly normal unless you wear something really outrageous

Guest missavvy

If it was 20 degrees + i'd wear shorts to college!! :D

I love shorts. Wish it was the summer..

Unless your in like a strict business program, why not? Wear whatever you want!

Guest xjUnebUgs

I don't see why not! =) The shorts aren't even like... you know, deadly short or anything. They're cute and suitable for warmer weather.

But I don't think you should wear them if it's freezing outside. I know it seems like common sense but I've seen some girls do short shorts + uggs. Makes very little sense to me, so unless it's that: go for it!

unless you live in Antarctica when its cold all year round, yes its wear to wear short and tanktop. but other than that of course its fine

Guest -...._....-

those shorts are pretty conservative. here in hawaii you can see girls in booty shorts at school :P

lol seriously! I haven't worn jeans to school this year yet!

it's way too hot.

Guest lasongbird

idk what university you go to (or plan on going to) but everyone wears normal clothes according to the weather where i go... so yea, we wear shorts when it's hot. it's perfectly normal unless you wear something really outrageous

Outrageous like a kilt? A guy at my campus wore a kilt all the time :D

Archived