[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest StereoKpop315

Dear TaeYang

Your solo album Solar was the best!!!!!!!!!

The song "I need a Girl":wub: was the best i ever heard!!! i could not go a second without listeningto that song. you put the right amount of soul in your music, that is what draws me to it and many of your devoted fans as well!! I hope u never stop doing what u do!! ur an amazing artist and u can do bad all by urself!!!

Love your devoted fan

Big Love for TaeYang this time!!!

To TaeYang

When you sing in english you sound just as good as Usher!!! On EVEN BETTER

U REALLY DO!!!

i can understand you when u sing in Korean, but i find it more interestin when you sing in English!!!

still i enjoy it both ways, it teaches me how to open my mind to music, cultures, and people.

it is a real insperation!!!! you awesome!!!

Big Love for Taeyang

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minaluvyou

HELLO BIG BANG! :]

I'M SO EXCITED TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS MADE YOUR COMEBACK!

Therefore, I made 2 parts video on youtube just for you guys!

(I hope you guys love it!)

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

I love you guys!

I'm forever a VIP.

I can't wait to get your album on my hands soon! :]

You guys amaze me with each of your personality, I can tell you guys are really true to yourself.

I am having fun dancing around with your new songs,

I believe that you guys will do an AMAZING JOB enjoying each stage you guys will perform on.

LOVE YOU! FIGHTING!

LOVE ALWAYS,

CARMINA CANILAO

FREMONT, CALIFORNIA

Guest StereoKpop315

OMG its Big Bang

tvxq-big-bang-2008-most-awaited.jpg

Nice right i just can get over it

Hey Big Bang Like what you Do!!!

I Have real Respect for that!!!!

I hope to see you guys in the U.S!!!

REAAALLLLLLLLYYYY SOOOOOOONNN!!!!

Peace and love from

Georgia, U.S.A

Guest yurugen

The love for this amazing group cannot be expressed enough.

YOU are all unique with their own styles in fashion and in music...

i love how GD & TOP change their hair so often ,but i also love how Taeyang keeps his banging mohawk.

Daesung's voice is amazing and i wish i could dance just as good as Taeyang...

Seungri's V.V.I.P is an amazingly unique track you just can't compare..

While watching Mv's i was surfing the internet looking for some the same or similar pieces of clothing you wear.

it's really hard to find some but thank god there are so many fans who keep track of it on their sites, I managed to get the same "last" new era caps that Taeyang wears in "where u at" and "only look at me".

Here in the "netherlands" there are al lot of people who think "WTH are you listening" but i don't care what they think ,language doesn't matter it's the sound that makes you feel, a lot of friends were like that and a got a lot of them to like k-pop.

I tried to keep it short as i guess most fans feel the same way and already expressed how they feel and words are not enough to express it all.

I SUPPORT BIGBANG TO THE END!!!

BIGBANG FIGHTING!!!

KEEP SUPPORTING VIPS!!!!

YG FIGHTING!!!!And KAMSAHAMNIDA !!! For

REACHING ALL THE WAY TO THE NETHERLANDS

BIGBANGING THE K-POP SCENE IN THE NETHERLANDS

FOR YOUR MUSIC

YOUR AMAZING PERFORMANCES

YOUR BLESSED VOICES AND WORDS

ALL OF YOUR MOMENTS SHARING WITH US ON VARIETY SHOWS

ALWAYS BEING THERE...

----------

LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM THE NETHERLANDS

Jurgen Gouwens

Our Confessions!!!

We were first introduced to BigBang On myspace. There was a post on myspace that read "the girl in the video has cancer like i do", we thought it was one of our closer friends and we clickie on it and it was BIGBANG and their Haru Haru music video. We fell in love with the song at the piano rift! Then to hear GD's voice whispering, Tonaga was just pure Sarang!!! From then on we researched every, and when i say every i mean EVERY day from that day on! Immediately Kruti liked GD but as we engulfed ourselves into the world of kpop and BigBang, she was drawn to TOP! I, Shawnee, on the other hand immediately liked TOP, but as I emersed myself in kpop and BigBang, Taeyang began to be priority. Dont get us wrong, we love ALL of BigBang and wouldnt want anyone to be left out! You guys are all our OPPAS!!! ;) We have been fans from Haru Haru to Remember to Number 1 to Come be my Lady to Always to every other song in between INClUDING ALL your solos!!!! When you guys were on variety shows, we watched them! When you guys went to Japan, we were rooting for you and wishing you well!! In a way we were connected to you guys by your music and your appearances on programs!! We feel as if we know you and could become best of friends or maybe more ;) haha jk jk!! We love you guys and wish you good health and cant wait for your new FULL album! Stay strong!! Aja Aja HWAITING!!!

Seungri

Crack Crack Crack you got me whipped boy, 어쩌라고?

Seungie :) There are 3 things that draw me to you, even though there are many more, these are the 3 major ones. Despite being the maknae of the group you have a high level of confidence, that attracts me to you. At first i thought you would be the cute little kid holding a lollipop or something like that, instead after seeing you in action on variety shows and interviews, i see that you are a man who wants to shine. You work hard to strive and to do the best in what you are doing and thats the second thing that draws me to you. I also worry about you though. After i found out your dark circles are due to health issues, i wanted to tell you not to drink a lot and to take care of yourself because thats the most important thing. Don't over work yourself, know your limit and stay happy, even though i love your dark circles take care of yourself. The 3rd thing that attracts me to you, not the last but only the 3rd, is your smile. When you smile happily and you lips jerk to the right, where you look like your smirking but your just smiling, that right there is the most amazingly, cutest smile i have ever seen. Thats why i love you, remember i'll always support you :)~from Kruti

Daesung:

Your voice is like caramel on chocolate! Its smooth and makes you want more!! Your like cotton candy, you make my heart melt! :) The way your eyes squinch up when you smile is so cuuuttte! I just wanna pinch your cheeks! Im so glad you keep striving for your dreams even though things come at you that try to get you down!! When you did your solo "Only Look at Me Gwisoon" I screamed of excitement! For weeks upon end, I did the eye movement thingy!! It was different and I loved it, a new side of the personality that is Daesung! Yes I know I use A LOT of exclamation marks, but Im excited and you tend to use a lot of them when your excited too lol!! When someone says Daesung, I just light up! You bring so much joy to me I cant explain it! Its as if rays of light surround your head!It would be awesome to meet you!!!! Oh and by the way I love your new hairstyle!! It makes you look like your mysterious! Its so HOT!! hehe! I cant wait to see you in the BigBang music video!! Keep being the strong, full of charisma and lovable Daesung!! If we were friends we would be the BEST of friends and Id cherish it dearly!! Saranghaeyo!!!!! <3 <3 ~Always and Remember, Shawnee

GD...G-Dragon... Ji-Yong

"You're my heart breaker....Game on i say. Too fast to live to young to die."

I could go on and on about you and your amazing achievements, like come your GD! So ill just name a few then tell you the reasons why i love you and admire you. So first of all you like the fashion King you could leave the house in a tank top, basketball shorts and some fuzzy socks and that would be the newest trend for the year. You make everything look good. Your voice, where do i start? I could never get tired of it. It is so mellow and so hard core at the same time, your first solo song But i love you drew me near with your heartfelt words and voice.I was so excited when your solo came out! Shawnee even bought the album with your face on it! In Heartbeaker your voice was intense it was like you were delivering a message, along with you and TOPs album just pure love. Your voices meshed perfectly yours higher pitched and TOPs much deeper and low voice rapping away. It was so blissful to my ears, that i had the album on repeat all the time and Knockout is still the first thing i listen to in the morning, pumping me up. You worked every hard training for 13 years and all that hard work is showing all ready, writing and directing music that are hits in my eyes and all the VIPs out there. SOOO to the things that just make me smile when i think of you....Your cute English in the songs, i dont know if you know what your saying but its so perfect and just amazing. Whenever im listening to BigBang i can always recognize the voices but when i hear you rap or sing or just do your think i just want to reply it over and over again. Your very mature, yet likes to have fun and your tattoo is the sexiest saying ever, and describes you to the tee. From Korea to Japan to where ever you decide to go next, hopefully America more specifically Georgia!! We will support you all the way! I love you :) Hwaiting!!!! ~from Kruti & Shawnee

Taeyang...Bae..TaeBae!!

Where do i start? Your so full of talent its almost unbelievable...ALMOST!! When you speak I just want to hear you talk forever! Your smile is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Then when your eyes go all squinty, i jump for joy!!! Tears come to my eyes as I write this, dont think im crazy, im not im just happy!! Ive been waiting over three years to have an oppertunity to communicate with BigBang and especially you!! To know that you will be reading this makes me happy, i dont care if I dont win or ever get to go to Korea, im just glad you got to read my support for you!! Your vocals are out of this world! I love it when you sing the melodies in BigBang songs and when you came out with your solo album, i nearly died!! Not really but i was excited for you and wished that i could personally say how proud i am for you! I know you were excited and it showed through your performances!! I wish i could have came to your solo concert but sadly im in America! Think of me as a supporter from afar! You always put so much heart an effort into what you do it makes me want to have the drive that u have! When you were here in the U.S. I screamed for joy, although you didnt come anywhere near my state (Georgia) I was still excited! It gave me hope that maybe one day you and the rest of BigBang will do an international concert tour! (if you ever do, dont forget us down in Atlanta, Georgia! We are BIG fans). My birthday was back in January and my friend (Kruti <_<) was supposed to get me one of your hoodies that promote your album and have your symbol on it, but sadly it was sold out. I cried lol, but i decided to be optimistic and think of meeting you one day. I believe that if it supposed to be i will meet you! (id probably pass out because of excitment, but at least you would be the cause of it lol) You are just awesome and i want you to know that.Give my love to Boss :).Please stay strong and healthy!! Dont over stress yourself but keep doing your best!! Saranghaeyo oppa!! ~Always and Remember,Shawnee

Mister TOP...TOP oppa...TOP baby~

I need your honesty...As if nothings wrong...Big Boy...Buckwild Turn it up.

You are the epitome of a rapper, you have swag, you have the voice, the good looks, the mentality, and the ability to influence someone with what you say and do.You inspire me in ways i cant even explain, just by hearing you i want to do better, work harder in what im doing, im more motivated seeing your success, to work harder. From the beginning to the end i will always be your Number 1 fan. When i hear the beat drop for your rap to come in my heart stops and a smile stretches across my face, my eyes light up. I can image you rapping to the words with your intense face with your eyebrows scrunched up then changing to your smirk, or your light smile that makes all the fangirls hearts melt, when your dimples come out just a little bit! You seem very straight forward and clean cut, of course you cant be all work you have to have a little play right? You seem every stiff when it comes to group dances but that ok because rappers don't dance, they just spit words that make our heads spin round and round.You even wrote the raps for the songs, this shows your growing as a person your moving, you getting somewhere, and i could not be anymore proud to say "I love TOP from BigBang". But i have to say when you were promoting GD&TOP the dances fit you every well, and in Turn it up your crip walk was very hot! When you are spitting out your English in your raps or just alone like in tonight, "Tonight, such a beautiful night, Goodnight" it was just so lovely with your deep voice. When i heard your duo album i thought i was getting a message delivered, like what you had to say was important you were letting me know something. Which i feel is every important in a song or in raps you have to have a message to tell the person listening. And because of this i was more attracted to you and to BigBang because you guys sing/rap from the soul from the heart. You guys harmonize with each other even though your personalities to your voices vary and are different and unique in there own way. These words can't even describe how i feel towards you or BigBang. All the actions and words in the world could not describe my feelings, but i know a few words and actions that will do. ~from Kruti

I Love you, I will always love you BigBang, and i will prove it by following you guys till the end :)

The epitome of artist. You bring out all the emotions.

Personal shoutout: Please say hi to 2ne1 and Mr. Teddy Park!! We love them!! Please be healthy and know we support you!!! YG Family Fighting!!

Ksawp@yahoo.com is our email address if you want to be penpals or just wanna talk :)

BIGBANG.jpg

Guest alicia0344

I never heard of Big Bang until maybe a year ago. Now I love them ssoooo much! I love how there are so many different songs that can come from this group!! Now all I listen to is songs from Big Bang on a constant loop. :) Keep doing an amazing job!!

Guest here_i_am

I feel very happy about the comback of the Big Bang.

Everything is BigBang, it is the best Greatest.

What words would not be able to tell a love Big Bang.</SPAN>

Because tell to love with my heart. Do not use word.</SPAN>

I said my heart was beating loud.

Cause Bigbang feel like paradise

So if I said I want your body now

Would you hold it against me.

</SPAN>

Hey hey 2011

Hey B.I.G.B.A.N.G.

Hey T.H.E.B.E.S.T.

Thank you for all of your hard work - you are truly the best!

:wub:   TAEYANG    G-DRAGON    T.O.P.    DAESUNG    SEUNGRI   :wub:

B):P^_^:w00t:;)

I love all of you individually, but I love you all even more together!

Keep on INSPIRING us with your SOUND, your STYLE, and your SWAG...

My friend who loves music and DJs is also a huge fan (but does not have a Soompi account).

As soon as he heard 'Tonight' he fell in love with it and had to make a Mash-Up!

Please check out his VIDEO ----->>HERE<<-----!

BIG BANG WORLD DOMINATION BEGINS NOW!!!!!

------------------

With love and respect from Chicago USA,

-F.J.

Guest mgatagasilangan

as much i had wanted another Haru Haru type of song before the album dropped,

i was more than pleased when i heard Tonight.

aside form the fact that there's a lot of Taeyang in the song than in Haru Haru(XDDD),

i loved how GD infused electronic with guitar sounds and Euro beats.

i like how the three vocalists manage to deliver great vocals and didn't drown from the strong beats of the song.

like most VIPs, i was also disappointed when YG released the album track list

because of the Korean remakes of their two Japanese songs.

however, after listening to the two Korean versions, i was glad that they didn't just simply remake the song.

they modified it like how TOP rapped differently in Hands up from the japanese Version

and in the song Somebody to Love, they re-arranged it and added new elements. 

Instead of GD singing the 'somebody to love' part in the chorus, Taeyang sang the whole chorus which gave it a smoother feel.

What is Right & Cafe totally swept me off my feet.

after listening for the first four songs including the intro, dancing and grooving to the beats of the song,

these two songs will make you relax, like drinking water after glasses of alcohol.

i like the rock influence in What is Right and YB's vocals in the song is just amazing.

you can see how he matured from what he was like 3-4 years ago.

GD & TOPs raps in the verses really fitted the rock beats of the song well.

Cafe is my new jam.

i liked the jazzy and old-school rock band feel of the song.

the way GD and Taeyang sang in a higher pitch complemented the deep and strong voice of TOP.

what surprised me more is Daesung's part in this song.

his voice really suits this type of song.

the way he delivered his lines were purely amazing.

so yeah, all in all, this album is nothing but AWESOME!

i'm OVERWHELMED by this album and definitely met my expectations if not exceeded.

this album just showed how Big Bang is ever changing and improving from the Hip Hop/R&B days of We Belong Together, A Fool's Only Tears, Forever With You, Goodbye Baby, Ma Girl & Lalala to the introduction of Electronic music and being more mainstream with their albums Always, Hot Issue, Stand Up and Remember and now to being more Electronic Hip Hop with influences of Rock, Euro Trance and Jazz with their mini album Tonight.

BIG BANG IS EVOLVING!

they will continue to show a different side of them with each of the albums they are going to release.

because of that, i will be forever a happy and satisfied VIP. :))))))))))

BIG BANG IS FOREVER NO. 1 IN MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest panda_lovex3

Dear 빅뱅,

!!!!

As I'm listening to "Tonight", I realized that I have never loved any band as much as Big Bang. I've been such a huge fan ever since I've been introduced to you since 3-ish years ago. I love the passion that you all put into every single album/song/single. Big Bang would not be the same if any of the members left. Each of you make the group unique and I love your personalities so much! I have been waiting for this comeback for so much, and damn, it's AMAZING!! Easily, Big Bang is my favorite band ever. Seriously. I'll always support you!!!!

태양, you are my favorite member out of Big Bang. I still love every single member, but you stand out to me the most. "Wedding Dress", "Only Look At Me", "I Need A Girl", and "Just A Feeling" are my favorite songs. I wanted to sing "Wedding Dress" for my school's talent show, but I got too shy to try out >__< Besides that, I still sing the song to my friends when they play the piano. I did get to sing it when I was in Seoul this summer for a study abroad program with a best friend =] I hope that you did receive a letter that I wrote to you during the summer. It's still true that I admire you and the hard work that you have put in over the years to become who you are today. You are an amazing singer and dancer. Whenever I see you dance in MVs/concerts/on stage, it makes me want to dance even though I know I can't. You make dancing look so easy ㅋㅋㅋ When I read about your thoughts on dating, it made me squeal and yet boost my respect for you that you are one of the few guys left that are taking their time searching for "the one" to be with forever. ♥ I wanted to go see you on stage when you were promoting "I Need A Girl" but I didn't get a chance to =(

Anyway, !!!!

-루이즈

Guest babiichink

Dear Big Bang: :wub:

B to the I to the G

B to the ANG... let's do it!

So i might sound really stupid in the video.. but i hope you guys enjoy it.

I decided to do a video even though i look really silly cause i know you

guys have a lot to read lol and please excuse me if i was stuttering or

said anything that didn't make sense.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v425/babiichink/?action=view&current=Movieon2011-02-25at1927.mp4

~*~ P.S Special Shoutout to T.O.P: Sarang Hae Yo :wub: ~*~

I sincerely hope there isn't a word limit. Sorry for the large images and post! Video coming soon (maybe).

BigBangContest01.png

BigBangContest02.png

BigBangContest03.png

Bottom line is, if you guys are tired of reading so many posts, I love you guys because you've given your fans your love, your music, and time. Not only that, but you also helped me find a true friend.

Dear Big Bang,

Honestly I really don’t know what to say, I’ve sat in front of my computer thinking what I should I write and been backspacing nearly everything I wrote, and it’s been hours since I’ve started this.

What is wrong? Being too obsessed and too in love with you guys that I think it’d be so impossible for me to find a boyfriend now cause no-one in this world would have a personality that is all 5 of you combined into one guy. Yeah, that’s how sad it is…I love you guys just abit too much.

The only thing wrong with BIG BANG is you make girls fall too deep in love with you guys that it’s impossible not to love you guys. Every little thing you do or say just makes V.I.P’s even love you guys even more.

What is right? Falling in love with Big Bang and being a V.I.P that is continuously always being spoilt and loved. Being able to laugh and smile just by looking at pictures or gifs of you guys. Being able to be melted away by TOP’s deep and husky voice. Being able to smile along with Daesung because his moon-eyed smiles are irresistible. Being able to spazz and scream infront of the computer because of Taeyang’s delicious abs. Being able to be laugh at Seungri’s silliness and goofiness and being able to be proud and amazed by GD’s rapping skills. Everything about BIG BANG is right…its impossible to not fall in love with you guys.

Big Bang will always be number one in my h e a r t. My love for Big Bang is for e t e r n i t y.

LOVE ANTTY

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

P.S If you guys ever decide to have a world tour, pleaseeee put Melbourne as one of the places. I will most definitely come and watch and be crazy for you guys. I’ll be waiting for this day.

Guest ClairdeLune92

I fell in love with South Korea because of Big Bang, and I fell in love with Big Bang because of my high school.

I grew up pretty ignorant of Asian culture, but that changed when I moved to California. My new high school had a large number of Asian American students, so I learned a lot of new things. At one point I kept hearing about a song called Wedding Dress, by someone named Taeyang. Everyone was talking about it! I became really curious. Just who was this guy? So I looked up the song. And I really liked it. I looked up more information about Taeyang, and found out that he was a member of a group called Big Bang.

That was the beginning of my life changing. In the next few weeks I got as much of Big Bang as I could get my hands on. I listened to all of their songs and loved each one more than the next. I watched their documentaries and was amazed by their creativity and how hard they worked. Big Bang quickly became my favorite musical artists.

From there it didn’t take long for me to fall completely head over heels for South Korean culture. I found out that I loved all kinds of Korean music, dramas, and variety shows. I loved the Korean language itself, and I’m in the process of teaching it to myself. I agree with many Korean values, and I respect the way Koreans conduct themselves, and their loyalty to their country. I really want to go to Seoul, and I’m convinced that Korea is going to part of my future. And I have Big Bang to thank for all of that.

I like and support plenty of other Korean singers, but Big Bang will always be at the top. I’m loyal to these 5 boys for numerous reasons. Music has always been a huge part of my life, and their music really speaks to me. I can’t count the number of times I’ve listened to Big Bang to get me through sad moods, or when I’m happy and want to listen to something I love. Their music is amazing, and so are they. The five members each have an eclectic mix of personalities and voices that somehow fit perfectly together to form something one of a kind. I respect them for their ingenuity, their hard work, and their modesty. They always make their fans proud.

I’d like to thank Soompi and YG Entertainment for giving all of Big Bang’s international fans a chance to say thank you. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate it. Thank you to YG for always supporting our boys and giving them freedom to create music however they want. They wouldn’t be the Big Bang we love if it wasn’t for YG Entertainment’s support.

And finally, thank you so much to Big Bang. Thanks for all the amazing music you give us, all the ways you entertain us and inspire us. You guys changed my life and continue to do so on a daily basis. Thank you so so much. I’m truly proud to call myself a VIP, and I’ll stay that way forever.

Guest popgirl

BIG BANG...See this day as a fresh beginning....Life is a river, flowing constantly onward. No drop of it will ever pass the same bridge twice..NOW is your chance to do things in NEW WAYS BETTER THAN BEFORE.

the album is AWESOME!!!!.....i hope one day you guys can come to the Philippines....your FILIPINO VIPS are patiently waiting for you..Wish you all the BEST!

ALWAYS TAKE CARE & GOD BLESS!!!!!

elaine2.jpg

~e.v.e~

Archived