[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2016 at 9:30 AM, moniw18 said:

I realise that probably no one visits this thread anymore which is understandable as the show finished so long ago BUT nevertheless I have to leave my mark here! I just finished watching City Hunter last week for the first time and totally fell in love with it! The action, the mystery, the romance, the OTP & OST - all amazing!  And how adorable was the bromance between YS and Ajusshi! So heartwarming! Even if the show wasn't perfect I don't care. I liked it immensely.  

I have only seen Lee Min Ho in Faith before (which I really enjoyed) BUT it wasn't until I saw him in City Hunter that I finally understood what all the fuss was about and why he is so popular.  He was fantastic in it.  The PD brought out the best in him here.

It's one of those dramas that will always have a special place in my heart.   

Thanks @leeminhosny for all these cute gifs - when I looked at he earlier pages of this thread a lot of the links and pics don't work anymore so it was a treat for me to see these ones! As somebody once said here "this show deserves to be gifed!".

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. This is the drama that brought me to kdrama addiction and also made me into a LMH fan. It is still my no. 1 favorite drama. 

This is my best drama for Lee Min Ho whom I have watched all of his dramas :wub:

And the characters Kim Nana is the best role of Park Min Youn whom I have loved so much to the point of naming my youtube channel after her;  Kim Nana :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...