[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

why young joo have to die.. I feel so sad for sae hee.. she is very kind and smart but why she can't have her happiness.. 

• 2 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas featuring the hottest K-pop female idols

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

The queens of K-pop are rising in fame internationally, and not just for their catchy music. Many of our recent K-drama leading ladies actually got their start as idols, or are currently hot on both scenes. To celebrate their success, we have partnered with Spotify to curate the K-pop Idols: Ladies Edition playlist!  Follow DramaFever on Spotify to hear the hottest songs from these female powerhouses and see some of your favorite K-Pop idols as leading ladies in these 10 amazing K-dramas.

3.  City Hunter, starring Goo Hara of KARA

City-Hunter-South-Korea-Fashion-Idol-Sta

Jin-pyo is now a ruthless drug lord living in the Golden Triangle with a secret past who raises Yoon-sung to be a skilled soldier. Jin-pyo tells Yoon-sung the true story of his past and Yoon-sung vows to exact revenge on the five men involved in the killing of his father.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-featuring-the-hottest-k-pop-female-idols-/

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I realise that probably no one visits this thread anymore which is understandable as the show finished so long ago BUT nevertheless I have to leave my mark here! I just finished watching City Hunter last week for the first time and totally fell in love with it! The action, the mystery, the romance, the OTP & OST - all amazing!  And how adorable was the bromance between YS and Ajusshi! So heartwarming! Even if the show wasn't perfect I don't care. I liked it immensely.  

I have only seen Lee Min Ho in Faith before (which I really enjoyed) BUT it wasn't until I saw him in City Hunter that I finally understood what all the fuss was about and why he is so popular.  He was fantastic in it.  The PD brought out the best in him here.

It's one of those dramas that will always have a special place in my heart.   

Thanks @leeminhosny for all these cute gifs - when I looked at he earlier pages of this thread a lot of the links and pics don't work anymore so it was a treat for me to see these ones! As somebody once said here "this show deserves to be gifed!".

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, moniw18 said:

I realise that probably no one visits this thread anymore which is understandable as the show finished so long ago BUT nevertheless I have to leave my mark here! I just finished watching City Hunter last week for the first time and totally fell in love with it! The action, the mystery, the romance, the OTP & OST - all amazing!  And how adorable was the bromance between YS and Ajusshi! So heartwarming! Even if the show wasn't perfect I don't care. I liked it immensely.  

I have only seen Lee Min Ho in Faith before (which I really enjoyed) BUT it wasn't until I saw him in City Hunter that I finally understood what all the fuss was about and why he is so popular.  He was fantastic in it.  The PD brought out the best in him here.

It's one of those dramas that will always have a special place in my heart.   

Thanks @leeminhosny for all these cute gifs - when I looked at he earlier pages of this thread a lot of the links and pics don't work anymore so it was a treat for me to see these ones! As somebody once said here "this show deserves to be gifed!".

I made this gifs 4 years ago, I can add a few more next

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 27.04.2016 at 2:31 PM, moniw18 said:

@leeminhosny, oh wow! Thank you.  I would love to see some more gifs if it's not too much trouble for you :).  What were your favourite scenes in the series? 

so sorry I am too late, I forgot this thread:tears:

my favourite scenes

yV6kv9.gifznjNL4.gif

Spoiler

2j6pqd.gif

0yR30Z.gifE3mj2z.gif

1N6R7B.gifvZ63NA.gif

J3Zjz5.gif

oEXJX9.gifPQ1j1O.gif

OEvjv4.gifmEM0X8.gif

Spoiler

PQ1j6v.gifmEM07y.gif