[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest Anomalous

@sia3   When was that picture taken? That was not his hair during the filming of CH. The hair looks like his current one actually.  :-?

@mongray - OMGGGG!!! This video is absolutely AWESOMEEEEE!!! :o :O :o
I love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!!! :x :x :x The video is sooo cool. The entertainment industry should hire you (if they haven't already). I'm totallyyyyy fan-girling on your video right now (excuse that)! LYS - as a spy or target to be killed.... ahhhhhhhh LOVE. Ahem, ok ok I better gather myself now :P

http://youtu.be/0-ZYOckCRJ0

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME @mongray !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with @sia3 companies need to hire you quickly, omo, if I were them, I'd employ you as soon as possible before some other company snatch you away. Chincha, you are amazingly talented!

Fan Girling photo Fangirling.gif

Guest plummblossom

Annyeong everyone.
Hello from a newbie. Ihave met a few of you great people in other threads. Happy to see you all here.
Thank you for keeping this thread alive. City Hunter was the very first LMH kdrama I had seen.That's when I feel for his acting and him.:) :-h

@sia3Thank you, sia3 :-)This fanvid is a gift for 맑.하. (http://www.youtube.com/user/rndhlcjdth)Mark Ha sounds similar to the pronunciation of "맑.하" in Korean.
There was an explosion on March 16(맑.하's birthday) and Lee Gyeongwan is dead at the scene.Crime lab found a fingerprint on the surface of the bomb fragment.It was LYS's fingerprint.So agent Mark Ha got a mission to kill him.But LYS has been framed. He didn't kill Lee Gyeongwan. :-(
@shengvangThank you :-)Actually, I didn't know the meaning of 'fangirling'.So I searched it on Google.You know what?I still don't know. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@mongray :D:)) =))
I think "fangirling" = is to have an extreme reaction to someone like a favorite actor or idol by swooning, screaming, crying and hyperventilating like this...

tumblr_lye33rAxR91qkdmpx.gif

fangirling_by_lucyannaaa-d4swed9.gif
cr to owner

@mongray
Waaahhhh~ that's sure is the nicest gift for your friend 맑.하.
I think I recognised her name from her other fan videos for Faith and she did made some, I see from her You Tube channel. :)

Fan-girling is a term... oh dear, how to explain, the expert of fan girling is now asleep.
Let me see if I can find gif online to show you.
Something like this:
when minoz see LMH, they do this? :D

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1wzsqYRkw1r2e1lj.gif
http://blogs.olin.edu/olinformer/jonah%20hill%20fangirling.gif

source: google images

@MajaThank you !Your gif is very helpful. :-)Now I see. ㅎㅎ
@sia3맑.하 is very famous in Faith Gallery and other galleries.His videos are awesome.
OMG. So cute gifs !! +_+

See you later :-h

@mongray
Ehhhhhhh! It's a he?!
Omo! :o So he's the original video maker of Choi Young: Action I, II and III?! I've seen those videos many times as well and because it has been re-uploaded or shared around so I couldn't tell (or read Korean) who is the maker. Please let him know his videos are just as "jiang" :-bd
His video: Choi Young - Sword, that's another good one... Choi Young's resignation of what he had to do, that is, killing innocence.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3 @mongray
OMG what have you done to me @sia3? Telling me to go watch @mongray's video now before bed. :PI thought I was going to just take a '5' break like LMH here, but it's like I'm taking triple the times. =))ib0p3B4wmhInbQ.gifCredit as tagged. 
OMG I keep abusing the replay button. :))tumblr_ls46nrmBEI1qg9lwr.gif
It's so AWESOME and KOOL. :D I honestly think your video kick Toyota's Richard Simmon's online spy game for the event ticket. :D:))I love love love the video. :x :x :x You did an amazing job, @mongray. ^:)^:)^:)^Thank you so much for spoiling us. :-*
Hugs. tumblr_m0q2ogWFs71r0jdkuo1_500.gif
Credit as tagged. 
And thank you @sia3 for telling me to watch it tonight. :-*
**running off to bed** :D
Edit: I'll take the video over to Joonni's to share them later. :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...