[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3
**ring ring** **Hello Sia, I'm coming". :DibpUysYnDFKTWW.gif
(I was waiting to use this gif you made. :)) )
And OMG  OMG OMG... all the gifs from you, shengvang and Mongray are so beautiful. :x :x :x Aigoo.... badass LYS is sizzling hot in all the gifs. :x I'm not going to die like uri Shengvang, but it's making me do this right now big time. :))
iZUt89lO1xqG9.gif
(I told you that I was going to abuse this gif you made @sia3. ;)) :)) )
@Anomalous said that she'll stick to recapping duty, so let me just say that I'll stick to swooning duty. =))
Again, your gifs are gorgeous gals.  Thank you @sia3 @shengvang and the infamous @Mongray so very much for sharing your talent with us. :-*
Hugs. :DSince I have no talent, let me borrow a hugging gif from Tumbler.com. :Dtumblr_lnquztfSKq1qzkj87o1_500.gif
They are so cute together. :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

WAH! :-O
I just got here and there are sooooo many goodies!!!!!!! :D

=P~

@sia3 @shengvang @mongray
Y'all are killing me with these gifs!!!! :D
What a way to go! :))

@shengvang Love the blue eyes! :x
@sia3 Love your work! Like always. :D
@mongray  THANK YOU!!!! :x :D

@Gukja  So this is where you were hiding!!!! :(
              Oh well, I'm going to bed now, but maybe we can talk later. ;)

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3OMG more gorgeous work from you tonight. Look at all the versions you're feeding our eyes with. :))tumblr_ls46nrmBEI1qg9lwr.gif
You're spoiling us rotten. :D
Beautifully made. Love them all. :x :x :x 
Kamsamida uri @sia3. Come here, so I can love you. :PGlomp.gif

@tigereyespeppy
Mianhe. I'll catch you next time okay. ;;)Goodnight uri Tigger. Sweet and wild LYS dream for you. :DHugs. Jub Jub. tumblr_m3ln0pr7c41qhod4e.gif
Credit: tumbler.com

hi, i just finished watching this drama last thursday and i still can't get over how good of a drama this was. not only because of how lee minho looked so chic and hot in this role, but also because of the plot and the consistency of the emotions (?) in the drama. the action, romance, comedy and angst was divided perfectly for me and neither of them was lacking in the drama. i'm expecting a season two from this, keeps my fingers crossed that lee minho (and park minyoung) will accept the roles again if ever ^^ i'm planning to rewatch this again in may unless my plan to watch this with my best friend tomorrow will fall through D:

Guest tigereyespeppy

banannahcake said: hi, i just finished watching this drama last thursday and i still can't get over how good of a drama this was. not only because of how lee minho looked so chic and hot in this role, but also because of the plot and the consistency of the emotions (?) in the drama. the action, romance, comedy and angst was divided perfectly for me and neither of them was lacking in the drama. i'm expecting a season two from this, keeps my fingers crossed that lee minho (and park minyoung) will accept the roles again if ever ^^ i'm planning to rewatch this again in may unless my plan to watch this with my best friend tomorrow will fall through D: