[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Here's Park Min Young's Section Tv interview Section Tv, where in true Kim Nana style, she goes around beating up people.:) What she says in the interview remains a mystery though:rolleyes: unless some kind Korean soul would take it upon herself to summarize or sub.

[ Since most of her interviews on youtube are unsubbed, I just know she laughs a lot and is very friendly with her interviewers.:(]

I'm totally not used to seeing PMY in modern garb :D I always see her in his sageuk self~

Anyway, Minho looks awesome but his hair... I need to get used to it! His style here reminds me of Jung Il Woo, justifies the fact they're quite similar because they're friends~ :D

Annyeong~~

@ Eja, i agree with you! Minho's current hairstyle similar to Ilwoo's hairstyle; the same hair cut, hair color..It's a coincidence or they both were promised each other to have the same hairstyle to surprise fans and show how close they are? I think we must ask Kim Bum too if he did the same thing :lol:

@ iFlyHigh, this drama is set to air on May 25 following "49 Days" on SBS :)

More handsome pics of Minho from CH BTS ^_^

13029337612011041615041.jpg

13029337612011041615042.jpg

credit: Kim So Cool

I was just saying in the SKKS thread that in loyalty to Sweet Min Young (of Sungkyunkwan fame) I just have to watch this drama. She was just fabulous in Sungkyunkwan Scandal!!!

May is going to be a Kdrama overload month (with City Hunter, Miss Ripley, Lie to Me & ongoing New Tales of the Gisaeng)!!!!

But I'm not complaining :)

And added bonus for me in City Hunter is Lee Minho - who I like anyway :) :)

P.S. Not so sure about his haircut here though - perhaps it will grow on me (I hope)

Guest bubby

Hi all Minoz

Thanks all for update info about CH :)

Hope to see more news soon.

So many things to wait for <3<3<3

Happy weekend everyone^^<br style=""> <br style="">

Guest pallycute

ck7or.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo shaves off his trademark mustache for “City Hunter”

Earlier this month, Lee Kwang Soo surprised the staff members of “Running Man” by appearing on set without his trademark mustache, which instantly created confusion and chaos.

Shocked at the sudden change in his appearance, his “Running Man” co-stars ran up to him and immediately began asking, “Who are you?” Shyly, he backed away and confessed, “I feel empty without my mustache. It feels awkward.”

It seems like his new look inspired a change in behavior, as his co-stars began regarding him with caution. While they always used to comfortably call him ‘Kwang Soo-ya~‘, they switched to the more honorific form, and stiffly called him ‘Kwang Soo-ssi‘ instead.

So what caused the image transformation? The reason lay in his new role for SBS’s “City Hunter“, for which he plays a doctor of engineering with a prodigal mind for computers. The actor commented, “I shaved my mustache to better fit my character. I feel so empty, and feel as if I’ve been reborn.”

His new image can be seen through the April 17th episode of “Running Man”.

source: vitalsign@allkpop.com

I'm totally not used to seeing PMY in modern garb :D I always see her in his sageuk self~

Anyway, Minho looks awesome but his hair... I need to get used to it! His style here reminds me of Jung Il Woo, justifies the fact they're quite similar because they're friends~ :D

As long as they don't decide to perm it, or they style to make it look as if a huge spider fell on top of his head, :tears: (have you seen Suh Ji Suk's style in Manny, that is a style you have to get used to, no bashing just an example of a big no, no) , I don't mind any style they decide for his character, he looks hot even if they decide to shave his head... :wub:

Guest pallycute

2011/04/17 Lee Minho and Goo Hara "KARA" was filming City Hunter @ Gwacheon

f6ywdfd.jpg

ojox.jpg

xs8gqii.jpg

skegw.jpg

dd6go.jpg

cr: 파라다이스 한동주 + DC Minho Gall

My link 

An article about Lee Min Ho new drama City Hunter...

Nothing new... only the writer is crazily in love with LMH...

"Lee Min Ho attracted women with showing his sweet and tough ‘the scent of the man’ through ‘City Hunter’."

"Lee Min Ho’s superior height and handsome facial features"

"He displayed a sincere character with a hard-working ethic."

I have to share this...

Guest pallycute

I'm wondering about this photo, It looks like Lee Kwangsoo, Park Minyoung and Lee Minho (of course ^_^)from behind.

t87y0ol.jpg

credit: as tagged.

"City Hunter" Lee Min-ho reveals pictures from Thailand

13031127702011041816465.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho's pictures from Thailand for the new SBS drama "City Hunter" (written by Hwang Eun-kyeong produced by Jin Hyeok) shoot were revealed.

The drama promoter revealed the pictures that were taken at the end of March during the Thailand shoot.

Lee Min-ho in the picture is looking differently manly compared to the previous "Boys over Flowers" and "Personal Tastes".

Lee Min-ho is a MIT doctorate, Blue House National Communications Team Lee Yoon-seong. He is bright and optimistic but always fighting with loneliness and fulfilling justice. It is quite different from the sweet but bad tempered roles from previous works.

Lee Min-ho was always eager and passionate all throughout the shoot. He made the atmosphere more comfortable for a more steady acting by joking around and talking to the local actors as well as listening well to the staff and being sincere at the same time.

The productions for "City Hunter" said, "There were some difficulties in shooting at Thailand due to the lower temperature than we expected but it showed how much Lee Min-ho cared for the project".

Meanwhile, based on a Japanese original, "City Hunter" solves cases delightfully and at the same time shows the lead character grow and complete into a City Hunter.

photo165916.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110418n03610?mid=e0101

credit: HanCinema

OMG, i'm really looking forward to this drama!! For Singaporeans, i believe we should be able to watch it on Starhub Ch 823 in chinese subtitles a few weeks after korea broadcast(if you have subscribe to the basic chinese entertainment package). it was a good timing that this channel was launch recently, just in time for us to watch City Hunter!!

And Lee Min Ho is really really HOT!!!!! I just can't understand(excitedly) :wub::wub: how he could looks so good in whatever he wears and whatever hairstyle they do it to him.. He has such a good height and face that everything just looks good on him. And the preparation work(of him working out) for this drama really shows on his body(especially his arm)... really makes him so perfect.

Hope City Hunter will have a good rating!!! Fighting!!!