Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

battousaixx

Ichigo 100%

anime/mangaichigo-100-25.jpg
I didnt see a topic like this one, so i am putting it up.
Watched episodes 1-12 and read the whole manga.
Definitely liked manga better. Really good series, I recommend to anyone who likes drama/romance type animes. Kinda ecchi though image
Loved the ending and who Junpei ends up with.
Post your thoughts or whatever you want to say.
Plot:
Strawberry 100% chronicles the school years of Junpei Manaka, a high school student and aspiring movie director, and his relationships with the girls that enter his life. At the start of the series, he encounters a mysterious girl with strawberry-print panties, whom he quickly becomes intrigued by. Hoping to find her, he finds the notebook of Aya Toujou nearby, who turns out to be an ordinary-looking girl. However, he soon discovers that Aya is a gifted writer, and the two become friends with the collaborative ambition of turning great stories into movies. Meanwhile, he believes the mystery girl to be Tsukasa Nishino, the most popular girl in his school.

Volumes: 19 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=48Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 12 + 1 Special*This series has also games released.
ichigo_100_0017.jpg

ichigo-100-24.jpg

ichigo_100_26933.jpg

i'm still not done with the manga...still waiting for yanime's scans =/

at first i liked it and then it just dragged on and now i think it's just getting dumb. i think manaka is pretty much the worst guy in a harem anime ever.

about the anime, i didn't like it either. the animation was extremely inconsistent and it had the worst music ever. i like how the ending set it up for OVA 1 though. i actually just watched OVA 4 two days ago...that was pretty stupid too although the fan service was good lol.

i only saw the anime. it was okay. i kind of wished they would have shown the ending who he ended up with even though i know who it is. there really isn't a conclusion in the anime unless they're making more? :/

I'm not done with the manga yet but damn...I hate Junpei. He's such a butthole. I hate it in the manga how he gets jealous when the blonde chick was friendly with her boss's son and how her boss wanted her to marry her son. I mean dude! He was so unfair with Toujo and Satsuki. He had no right to be jealous.

does he end up with Toujo? Afterall, she is the one he likes most right?

^somehow i think he leans toward nishino more than toujou. but who knows...he's an idiot. anyway, i hope i don't read any spoilers here about what the ending is like cuz i really don't want it revealed to me after going through all these volumes of manga...

Wow, where can i download the scans for this? i've been hearing a lot about it...i'm really interested in reading it. ~_~

www.anime-source.com

go to the "manga" link towards the top navigation menu, then scroll down to ichigo 100%

i read some volumes, but i lost interest in it. there were too many new girls coming in and .. yeah.. i was just really lost.

agreed. The same things just happen over and over, i think Love Hina is better than this =/

i read the manga up to.. i dunno which volume but it was when niishino was chosen for the leading character in the movie.. anywho, i watched the anime and.. well let's say i was kind of disappointed.. i REALLLLY wanna know who junpei ends up with =__=""

at first i liked it and then it just dragged on and now i think it's just getting dumb. i think manaka is pretty much the worst guy in a harem anime ever.

I agree...I thought it'd be more funnier or something...i'm not reading the manga but d/led all the eps and the ovas...and i haven't watched the ovas...it was soooo hard to finish the 12 eps after ep. 7 or something...WHO DOES HE END UP WITH? i can't be crapped to watch it...LOL...