Zhang Han, Jiang Kai Tong, Dennis Oh

t63u5v.jpg

Title: 一不小心爱上你 / Yī Bùxiǎo Xīn Ài Shàng Nǐ

English title: Fall in Love

Genre: romance

Episodes: 32

Broadcast network: HBS HunanTV

Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-14 - 2011-Jan-30

Air time: 22:00 - 00:00 Daily (2 episodes per day)

Opening theme song: Yi Bu Xiao Xin Ai Shang Ni (一不小心爱上你) by Zhang Han & Jiang Ying Rong

Ending theme song: Canque (残缺) by Li Wei 李炜

Insert songs: Jinsheng Jinshi (今生今世) by 张杰, Yan Lei (眼泪) by 邬拉

Related TV series: Autumn in My Heart

Synopsis:

Qin Qing who lived in a wealthy family until she was 12, when she learned that she and another poor girl Mi Li were switched at birth. Ever-since their lives totally change as both family agree to switch back the two girls rightful identity. Qin Qing and her former brother Qin Lang had a close relationship, both unable to forget each other even after 10 years. Eventually after 10 years of separation Qin Lang return to find Qin Qing whom both fell in love.

Cast:

Zhang Han as Qin Lang

Jiang Kai Tong as Qin Qing / Lan Qingqing

Dennis Oh as Shi Ang

Pan Zhi Lin (潘之琳) as Mi Li

Tao Hui Min (乔紫荷) as Ji Fenfang

Yvonne Yung as Wan Hongxia

Wen Hong (翁虹) as Chen Yaping

Xia Zhi Qing (夏至卿) as Qin Yijiang

Tian Jia Da as Lan Xuefeng

Dong Wei Jia (董维嘉) as Zhang Jingzhi

didiyushi3.jpgdidiyushi2.jpgdidiyushi.jpg

© didiyushi @ viki.net

----

I can't believe there isn't a thread on this AWESOME drama ):

Hence, I made this thread, but I am seriously obsessed with this, especially the cast!

Guest aurelie

I love this drama ! we can see it on youtube but there is no translation so if anyone know where i can find the episodes and the sub ...

Guest heartdrops

Watched this and liked it! I could be biased though because I LOVE Autumn's Tale.

I like Jiang Kai Tong! I prefer Zhang Han with JKT rather than Zheng Shuang :X

Guest lakatsumi

^ I agree. I prefer Zhang Han with Jiang Kai Tong. I like this drama a lot, but I just don't like the ending. I hope there's a sequel to it.

I haven't finished watching this drama yet, but I already know the ending because I was curious and spoilers, lol.

I never watched Let's have a meteor shower, or whatever, but I prefer Zhang Han with Jiang Kai Tong a lot.

Guest heartdrops

^ It IS. It's the mainland version of Autumn in my Heart.

When I started watching this, I got so obsessed.. so I just spent my entire days watching it hahas.

I never really like ZH in Let's Go Watch a Meteor Shower, but I have to say that his acting really improved in this drama.

^ I agree. I prefer Zhang Han with Jiang Kai Tong. I like this drama a lot, but I just don't like the ending. I hope there's a sequel to it.

Yea me too.

I didn't like the ending neither! I was OK with the ending for Autumn in my Heart though.

I kinda wanted either both of them to live.. or both to die LOL. Just just him dying :(

I think he didn't die cause at the end he moved his hands and held Qing Qing's hands. But I must admit the ending is kinda crap, they should have filmed him opening his eyes and call out Qing Qing name before ending the drama. I still prefer the korean version because it's sad but at least the ending feels complete.

I think someone mentioned this earlier, but I seriously hate how they blame everything on Qin Lang when it's CLEARLY Fen Feng Jie's fault for clinging onto him and not letting him go. She brought this upon herself!

Guest severus

Does anyone else not find it weird.. how they spent 12 years as siblings... and then became lovers?

I have yet to watch the show... but reading the synopsis got me shuddering...

Can't decide whether to watch this or not... I liked Zhang Han's acting in 一起来看流星雨, and he doesn't have any other shows out... yet.

I want to watch this just to see why everyone likes Zhang Han better with this girl than Zheng Shuang... because HanShuang is soooo adorable.

Guest Bonnie

Oh, if you liked Zhang Han's character in that meteor shower drama, then you will definitely love him here!

I thought it was weird at first, but then it's kind of cute.

Maybe I just love them together that it doesn't really bother me anymore.

But hey, it's worth the watch ; )

Archived