Park Yoo Hwan 박유환

Guest adikkeluangman

November 11, 2015

Park Yu Hwan Shares Thoughts on Wrapping ′She Was Pretty′

CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi

Park Yu Hwan shared his final thoughts on MBC′s She Was Pretty reaching its end. 

The actor shared his thoughts in a video released on Naver TV Cast ahead of the drama′s final episode on November 11.

Park Yu Hwan Shares Thoughts on Wrapping ′She Was Pretty′

Park Yu Hwan said, "Hello, this is Joon Woo. It really was a happy job. Thanks to all of your support, especially, Han Seol and I were able to connect and The Most was able to be number one! I think this is the first time a project has thrilled me in so many ways." 

Park Yu Hwan played the cute maknae Kim Joon Woo on the The Most′s editorial team, displaying his warmhearted and sensitive charms. He also captured hearts through the lovey dovey ′maknae′ romance storyline. 

Meanwhile, the final episode of MBC′s She Was Pretty will air tonight at 10 p.m. KST. 

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 12, 2015

‘She Was Pretty’ Had Its After Party

Source: BNTNews

k3h2nggkx71wz0l7w9mqgt6a5bsi2ucb.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] MBC drama ‘She Was Pretty’ held its after party at a restaurant in Yeouido, Seoul on November 11. 

‘She Was Pretty’ is a romantic comedy that draws a story of four men and women Hye Jin, Sung Joon, Hari and Shinhyuk. Park Seo Jun, Hwang Jung Eum, Ko Jun Hee, Siwon of Super Junior and others appeared in it. 

Meanwhile, ‘She Was Pretty’ aired its last episode on November 11 at 10pm KST. (photo by bntnews DB)

0zdwkl2xh02p4tokh2u3rwopcy8duhht.jpg

November 18, 2015

[V Report Plus] ‘Yoo-chun is doing well’: Park Yu-hwan

Actor Park Yu-hwan, who recently starred in popular rom-com “She Was Pretty,” talked about his older brother Yoo-chun of JYJ during his V app segment on Tuesday.

“He commutes every day,” said Yu-hwan when a viewer asked him how Park Yoo-chun is doing. “I even saw him this morning. Maybe he is watching the broadcast right now,” he said. 

Yoo-chun is currently working as a public service worker at Gangnam-gu Office, as a substitute for two-year long active mandatory military service, due to his asthma. 

Park Yu-hwan (Naver V app)

Yu-hwan also talked about his role as Kim Joon-woo, fashion assistant at the magazine The Most, in drama “She Was Pretty,” which had its finale last week. 

“For Joon-woo’s role, there were many cheesy scenes,” said Yu-hwan when a viewer asked him how he can relate to his drama role. “At first it was really hard (to act), but as time went by, it went better. Through acting Joon-woo, I was also able to discover a new side of me.”

“Thank you for loving Joon-woo, I will return as a better actor,” said Yu-hwan and ended his 30-minute broadcast. 

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com) 

November 20, 2015 

Park Yoo Hwan Is a Perfect Fall Gentleman for Marie Claire

Source: Soompi by kiddy_nights

Park Yoo Hwan Is a Perfect Fall Gentleman for Marie Claire

Park Yoo Hwan of “She Was Pretty” who was hailed as the perfect boyfriend because of his give-all attitude in the show, showed off a fall pictorial series with Marie Claire.

parkyoohwan2

The actor models modern fall looks for Marie Claire, including a long, plaid patterned coat and a warm knitted sweater. His looks also helped in making the pictorials capture the hearts of the readers of Marie Claire. He almost looks like a perfect sculpture in these pictorials, especially with his stares that could melt anything!

parkyoohwan3

Park Yoo Hwan’s pictorials as well as his interview will be available in the December issue of Marie Claire.

Source (1)

November 21, 2015

Park Yoo Hwan releasing new pictorials through magazine 'Marie Claire'

Source: STARN News

Park Yoo Hwan is releasing new pictorials through magazine 'Marie Claire.'

On November 21st, a representative of C-JeS Entertainment announced that Park Yoo Hwan is releasing new pictorials through December issue of magazine 'Marie Claire.'

In the pictorials that C-JeS Entertainment released along with this news, Park Yoo Hwan is wearing a coat with stripes and a black knit.

Recently, Park Yoo Hwan played in drama 'She Was Pretty' as Kim Jun Woo, a magazine editor who shows unchanging love for his lover.

Meanwhile, Park Yoo Hwan's new pictorials and interview will be released through December issue of 'Marie Claire.'

Park Yoo Hwan releasing new pictorials through magazine 'Marie Claire'

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• 1 month later...

News bites: January 9, 2016
by awcoconuts | Dramabeans.com

75785419.2_99_20160107164307.jpg?type=w5

The casting director for upcoming film One Line must be a tvN fan: First Im Shi-wan (Misaeng) agreed to headline, and in the last week the film has landed Wang Ji-won and Park Yoo-hwan (both of I Need Romance 3), and Lee Dong-hwi and Kim Sun-young (Salamander and Sun-woo’s mom, respectively, on Answer Me 1988). Wang will play Im’s partner in the insurance fraud scheme and a college buddy. A woman with brains and beauty, she’s the whole package. Park will also play Im’s friend, while Lee will be important to the large-scale scam and Kim will also have a fundamental role. Jin Gu (Falling For Innocence) has been cast as the mastermind behind the plan, responsible for recruiting college student Im and his buddies to carry out the caper. Filming on One Line will begin before the end of the month. [TV Report,Joongang, DongA, MBN]

Archived