[drama 2005] To Marry A Millionaire 백만장자와 결혼&#54616

Guest thanhdda

Guest thanhdda
[sBS] Kim Hyun-joo, Go Soo
Marry a millionaire 715-20_20051122114425.jpg Ko Soo and Kim Hyun Joo will lead the weekend drama "Marry a Millionaire " (Original title: Joe Millionaire) scheduled to be aired by SBS from November 26th ( 9:45 PM-10:45 PM, Korean time) following the final episode of "Lovers in Prague". The drama gets the idea from the reality show "Joe Millionaire" aired in the States. Ko Soo plays the role Kim Young Hoon who works as a normal food delivery man. Oneday, he is invited to pretend to be a millionaire appearing on a TV show and woos women by his good-looking appearance. He will have various appointments with different seven ladies in the show. The lady who is picked by him would get large amount of reward. Kim Hyun Joo plays the role Han Eun Young who is not pretty and works as a clerk in a bank. One day, she accidentally participates in the TV show and is picked by Young Hoon who happens to be her first love. Although Young Hoon's secret and true identity is disclosed afterwards, he and Eun Young still fall in love. The filming location of the first few episodes will be at Bordeaux, France. The Cast Ko Soo (Go Soo), Kim Hyun Joo, million_Gsu.jpgmillion_kimhyunju.jpg Yoon Sang Hoon, Son Tae Youngg million_yunsanghyun.jpgmillion_sontaeyoung.jpgOfficial site http://tv.sbs.co.kr/millionaire Download [+] Clubbox Download High Quality Versions: touya,creidesca, japaneseguy, gfamca Medium Quality Versions (350 Mb): sylver Low Quality Versions: [+] Others (filefactory, MU) Episode 1- filefactory © Dawnanny Episode 6 - Episode 6 - MU © ai* [+] Subtitle d-addicts [+] To Marry a millionaire - OST 192k-MP3 (uploaded by Dawnanny)---Click here to download mm7tg.jpgs10040993100dr.gif Darkmafiaguy has upload this series in youtube and here is the link Marry Millionaire ep 1-16

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to this serie too since i really like Kim Hyun Joo & GS.. They will make such a cute couple.. I wonder who else will be in this serie.. I'm sure there will be plenty of girls & drama too since if it is actually based on the U.S. reality shows.. hehe.. wonder how this will turn out.. :)

Oooh, too good to be true! This one is airing after Lovers in Prague! WOWS. Two good serie following each other. :D Looking forward to it (although it will not be airing untill end of november). :(

Guest dream_on

omg! kim hyunjoo! she's so awesome, i can't wait for this drama.

Kim Hyun Joo plays the role Han Eun Young who is not pretty and works as a clerk in a bank.
how are they gonna pull that off? she is soooooo pretty

Archived