S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

Guest kangtagreen27

Guest cafechoc

#1 The normal audition is where you send in an application

with your info, pictures and clips.

If they like what they see, then they'll organise a private audition for you,

where as in the world tour audition,

you just turn up and audition in front of judges.

#2 free posing means to pose at your own will.

strut any pose you want.

Oh, ok...thanks for clearing it up for me. =)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Really glad to know that many turns-up for the audition. We thought maybe around 50 peoples came but it

almost 200 people. Mostly Koreans and Chinese. Many people trying singing. Since I cannot saw the audition.

This is from my friends view. Erm... they also open registration for SM Global FanClub.

They will give the answer within 3 weeks time. Can't wait to know if any of my friends can get through...

For singing, you singing first and then they ask to do freestyle dancing.

If I know more bout what happen in the audition. I will find more and post here

Guest amydien

^wow thanks for the update! That must be exciting! 200 people auditioned? that's a lot!....

freestyle dancing....crack...thanks for letting us know! I was thinking it would only be just singing :lol:

Guest kangtagreen27

thanks adikkeluangman for the update of the first World Audition.

i was waiting to hear something about it. now we'll know what to expect, if when they do come here.

i hope to hear more details. and best of luck to your friends.

man, i wish i can join the Global Fanclub. i would, just that i don't know how the payment is suppose to be paid. so hopefully when they come here...i can just join right then and there.

Guest Ella_Kwan

For those who when to the auditions in Malay. how was it? What happened? Any stories??? I'M REALLY CURIOUS ON HOW IT WENT!!! HEHE :D

Guest babiesy

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE (:

uhoh... freestyle dancing? >< what if we cant dance.. at alll... >< hLKDSFJALK;GHDASLKFS T_____T

Guest silvertaz

Wow, freestyle dancing? is it required even for ppl who signed up for singing only? plus, anyone can sign up for more than one section (eg singing + acting or dancing + modeling, etc?

Guest Mademoisella

^ yes you can, Ddong answered it.

I think that would give people more chances to getting into SM then.

*sigh wow MOSTLY koreans and chinese showed up? I would thought more Malaysian would have been there.

thanks for the news! ^__^

Guest jlandok93

hm.. i have a question. lol.

if you audition sm entertainment through letterr.. do you have to send them like a video of you singing??

or do you just send in the application..?

HrMmMMm... :blink:

hm.. i have a question. lol.

if you audition sm entertainment through letterr.. do you have to send them like a video of you singing??

or do you just send in the application..?

HrMmMMm...

You don't have to but I would recommend it.

Any more updates about the Malay auditions would be really helpful and thankful!! I praise you!

Is is possible to not dance if you audition for the singing? I'm not really amazing at freestyle kinda dance.

Thank you for the heads-up!

(lol. "heads-up" Lmao!! Sorry I'm really weird and random.)

Guest milkystar

gosh i wish i was fluent in a language .. and yet i wish i cud become an sm trainee haha but i dont think it is possible .. good luck to all that try ^^; seriously ..

Guest psique

hahaha i want to but i have no guts >< no ambition

haha same.

i'm somewhat confident about singing, but i can't dance for beans. it's not even funny.

and plus, my parents would probably flip if i auditioned.

for those auditioning, good luck!

Archived