Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kangtagreen27

S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

are they going to come to Thailand For Sure?!!

>.<

it's official..

"Set to open in Malaysia on July 15, 2006 “06’ S.M. Entertainment AUDITION” will commence until the end of the year touring the U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan, and Thailand. " - SM Town.

Whoaa they're reallie coming to the US..does anyone know if they'll be in NYC? That would be mega awesome...haha don't thinK i'd ever make it but it's fun to try out -__-"

wows. this so so EXCITING! >__<!!

IT'LL BE AWESOME IF SOMEONE FROM SOOMPI HERE MADE IT!

FIGHTING!!

i feel like auditioning... yeah right... I WISH.

IF they do come to NY i think it will be most taken in flushing Queens or in Manhatten don't you guys think so?

yeah. i agree.. i think the hot spots for the NYC audition is:

- FLUSHING (many korean/chinese)

- 34TH STREET (koreatown-- very small)

- CHINATOWN canal and grand street (well, chinese people lol)

- OTHER UPTOWN MANHATTAN (i think they want some japanese people and they hang out uptown so..)

OKAY, I have 3 questions..

(1) since the requirement is that you have to Asian. I only speak English and my language (Hainanese- rare language).

So if i can't speak Mandarin, Japanese, Korean (I can read japanese and korean quick but i don't understand what i'm saying).. its okay, right?

(2) do you have to do all this things: sing/dance/act/and model?.. can't I just model?

(3) does SM entertainment go to different countries every year?

That's pretty exciting, hehe. I wonder where exactly in the US they're going to come to. Unfortunately, even though I'm Asian, I definately only know how to speak English.

And another thing, they are going to all these different countries (that know of them of course, except the US doesn't really...), I'm curious to see what type of artists they're going to make since it's more than likely that most of these talents they pick might *not* speak Korean. Hehe, to see a Thai singer under the SM Entertainment flag. Sign me up! =D

yeah. i agree.. i think the hot spots for the NYC audition is:

- FLUSHING (many korean/chinese)

- 34TH STREET (koreatown-- very small)

- CHINATOWN canal and grand street (well, chinese people lol)

- OTHER UPTOWN MANHATTAN (i think they want some japanese people and they hang out uptown so..)

OKAY, I have 3 questions..

(1) since the requirement is that you have to Asian. I only speak English and my language (Hainanese- rare language).

So if i can't speak Mandarin, Japanese, Korean (I can read japanese and korean quick but i don't understand what i'm saying).. its okay, right?

(2) do you have to do all this things: sing/dance/act/and model?.. can't I just model?

(3) does SM entertainment go to different countries every year?

1. it would okay but they're really targeting for chinese, korean and japanese,

but hey if you've got the talent, they take you in.

2. no you dont have to do all that.

like you said, you only wanna do modelling so just do that.

3. no SM rarely go overseas and hold auditions.

this is the the FIRST time, they're going to a number of countries.

so if they're going to where yo uare, you better try out =]

All my friends that want to try for audition rite now in preparation. Some of them want to try for singing so they will try not to scream during the concert.

hahaha...:lol:... yeah... good luck to them at that.... honestly, how could you NOT help but sream when it's a DBSK concert WITH Super junior there???.... I wouldn't be able to stop screaming at ALL if I went...:lol:... still, good luck to your friends who wanna try singing, but are gonna try NOT to scream during the concert...LOL...

also... a few questions...

1. Is it possible that SM is gonna stop by LA during the audition tour, even tho they already came (w/o ME knowing <_<) back in april??

2. if you DO get picked, do you end up going to Korea to train??

3. concering their annuel (sp?) auditions in LA, where is it held mostly?? (cuz I heard it was at the Wilshire hotel... I'm not sure...)

In which part of Canada are they gonna be holding auditions? ^^;

They should have a world tour every year..hope they include Phils. and Aus. too. XD

all locations except for Malyasia have not yet been announced

lol yes i wish they included Australia >..<

but no Philipines and Australia are not part of this

'once in a lifetime' world tour audtion =[

yeah, id like to know where they're going to hold auditions in Canada, because my friend is going to audition and we live in edmonton so yeah ahha.. she's a really good singer so i hope they come and see her talent! lols

I wish I could get info for the U.S! I wanna try out for singing and dancing! either way, i don't care as long as i can become a dancer or a singer

Even though i hate SM...i just want to join them.

SM NEVER promoted BlackBeat. -____________- nor The Trax.

from what i know now...

One of an admin of TVXQ Thailand fanclub has got an email from SM said that there will be an audition in Malaysia.

So She asked about the audition in Thailand. and SM said..Sorry there will not have any audition in Thailand this year, There is in only Malaysia. so if Thailand people wanna audition...you have to fly to Malaysia only....

-_-''

yeah, id like to know where they're going to hold auditions in Canada, because my friend is going to audition and we live in edmonton so yeah ahha.. she's a really good singer so i hope they come and see her talent! lols

read this..

all locations except for Malyasia have not yet been announced

dates will be announced closer to audition date.

from what i know now...

One of an admin of TVXQ Thailand fanclub has got an email from SM said that there will be an audition in Malaysia.

So She asked about the audition in Thailand. and SM said..Sorry there will not have any audition in Thailand this year, There is in only Malaysia. so if Thailand people wanna audition...you have to fly to Malaysia only....

-_-''

that's kinda dumb of SM.

they clearly wrote on the site that they

were goin to hold the auditions in Thailand too.

'Set to open in Malaysia on July 15, 2006

“06’ S.M. Entertainment AUDITION” will commence until the end of the year

touring the U.S., Canada, China, Taiwan, and Thailand. ' - SM Town.