S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

Guest kangtagreen27

damn i read this wrong. hahah i thought it was a world tour.

i'm too old and talentless. there was a point in time when i wanted to be a singer... but that time was so long ago.

hey what's wrong with edmonton? we had.. kaylen porter (canadian idol.. ok i don't even know if he still sings.. oh wait he might not be edmontonian. whatever. he's albertan).. and that country singer, Adam gregory.

but yeah. i don't think they'll come to edmonton. but they might hit calgary.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet_hunny

Wow SM is doing a world tour? This is gonna be great for a friend of mine since's she's a super talented singer (like a young Mariah Carey voice) and she's Korean so I'll give her the great news ^^. Maybe I should try to since I'm a dancer so I'll do it for fun.

Guest driftwood023

- Requirements

Any Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc) may participate without any limits to age or sex.

Wait..meaning other Asians can audition too? XDD I want to audition!

Guest tokyohoney

so if they come USA the auditions are going to be like face to face right? u dont have send your email?

Guest baybiifusion

so if they come USA the auditions are going to be like face to face right? u dont have send your email?

yes face to face as in judges will be there.

you dont have to send in an email

unless you wanna sign up beforehand, i think that's what i means from the sm site =/

- Audition Method

* E-mail Application : 2006SM@smtown.com

* Direct Application: Applicants may directly come to the audition location and apply.

Guest baybiifusion

ahahaha aussieland is missed out as usual =[

i know aye! it shucks, we always miss out on good stuff =[

but hey i sent them an email asking if it would be possible =/

who knows... we'll never know -___-'

ahahaha aussieland is missed out as usual =[

You could always send an email or letter. And then they'll meet you there or somthing like that.

Where in Canada are they going to be? And when?

Please not August!!! Let's all cross our fingers it will be in like in every captial. Or somewhere close.

Good luck to all the auditioners (is that a word?)

We should have a topic for people who got accepted from these auditions. Then when we get there we like know people... Who speak English aswell. Lol :wacko:. Language barriers.

baybiifusion & Ella_Kwan are you going to live in this topic too?

Guest baybiifusion

You could always send an email or letter. And then they'll meet you there or somthing like that.

Where in Canada are they going to be? And when?

Please not August!!! Let's all cross our fingers it will be in like in every captial. Or somewhere close.

Good luck to all the auditioners (is that a word?)

We should have a topic for people who got accepted from these auditions. Then when we get there we like know people... Who speak English aswell. Lol :wacko:. Language barriers.

baybiifusion & Ella_Kwan are you going to live in this topic too?

it is possible but going to an actually audition will give you a bigger chance of getting in

instead of sitting at home and waiting forever for their reply

which you're msot likely not gonna get >..<

haha i guess =p

Guest baybiifusion

^ all the best and good luck! =]

I wish they visit other Asian countries too.. >DD

and Australia too =[

it's not fair xD

Guest adikkeluangman

Come on guys. Malaysia audition is on this 15th July. Hope more people will try out for the audition.

For the application, SM prefer if you emailed them. But just in case, before the audition you can prepare another apllication form. Hope to see you guys soon. All my friends that want to try for audition rite now in preparation. Some of them want to try for singing so they will try not to scream during the concert.

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

what's the email address that you guess sent in your performance to?? not the application for the audition that's comming up, but the email address that you guys just sent to, with your talent..

Guest baybiifusion

what's the email address that you guess sent in your performance to?? not the application for the audition that's comming up, but the email address that you guys just sent to, with your talent..

for normal auditions you send in your information

and clips to:

smaudition@smtown.com

>.< For once, I hat being in Signapore NOW!!!!!!!! Argh!!! I'm just like an hour away!??! Aish..this is so irritating..SM! Come to Singapore too!!!! Waht the..aish..maybe I'll send in the email appilcation..mwuahaha..ok..sorry..I'm just being pissed about Signapore being left out again..but too bad..maybe we're too small..ahahha

Archived