Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kangtagreen27

S.M. Entertainment's '06 World Tour Audition

YAY!!!! if that DOES mean that SM MIGHT hold a concert here in the US.... I... AM.... SOOOOOOO.... GOING!!!!!!!..... and THAT'S for sure to the end!!!!...:lol:... anyways, I have a funky feeling about this audition.... like.... I KINDA wanna go for it, since I did do something like this at my school's Hip Hop Nation club tryouts... and I ACTUALLY made it... so... I GUESS I could try it.... I'll just have to deal with MORE people... make that pretty much HUNDREDS more...O O;;.... oh well... it'll be a cool experience... even if I didn't make it, or I WOULD have...:lol:

thanks for the info, YANGIE...XP

OMG?!?!?! they are coming to canada?? Which city?? I mean, nobody ever comes to Canada. O.o.. sad. i kno. but WOW! does anyone konw which city and what time?

agree hahaha

but I live in Montreal... wonder if they will ever do a stop there.

I wonder if i can participate...

^ That's because the only thing we have here is Celine Dion, hockey and maple tree -_- okk side joke...

But seriously, nothing ever happens around here

politics LOL

They should come up to oregon so I can audition, I cant' speak korean, so the only thing thats left is for me to be a model under SM ent ooh wait, I could try dancing too ^^

YEAH! lol! Canada! That's surprising though... its probably like the FIRST kpop ent. to come to Canada? I hope they do go to Toronto.. probably the most nearest to me.. the best would be in Montreal! Since, i'm gonna be livingin there.. soon.

but.. OTTAWA!! COME TO OTTAWA!! I mean, seriously! its like, the capital okay? LOL

wow wow. Canada?! REALLY?! REALLY?! O:

no one ever comes here!!! I wonder where they'll hold it? Probably Toronto or Vancouver right? Hopefully Toronto ^^

so are they coming to LA?

Most Likely NO be/c they came to LA this year aready in April, so it's Most Likely NY this time...

AHHH!!! DO YOU GUYS THINK THE USA AUDITIONS ARE LIKE RIGHT AFTER THE MALYA. ONES? I SAY IN MAYBE IN SEP.???

CUZ the smart thing is to do the asian counties first then the european, then North AMerica!!! NYC!!!!! YEAh!!

I would love to audition when they are coming to the US! I would like to audition for actoring but have no GUTS to try it out. What is a free posing for Model? Does it mean we can pose anykind of pose we want too?

I have a question:

If i sent my audition in by email...

what i have to do next?

Do they will confirm me by email or just like appear at the door that day and say "yes i've sent my audition by email" ?

Ou lala Canada...I live in Toronto..I really hope they come..But I can only speak English, Cantonese and French fluently..What if they ask to read something in Korean?! O.O