Celeb same ages

Guest pinkpiglet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fattycake

haha, these just go to show how different a person can look with specific kinds of clothing and makeup! =) some are so shocking!

Guest shinirza

cant believe tak jaehoon is older than kang hodong

i know he's older than shinjunghwan coz he called him hyung

but than kang hodong is just o_o

Guest janiewanie

whoa.....

i knew tak jaehoon was old...but it seems weird that he is older than hodong...

a lot of the celebs have different concepts...so it seems like there would be a big age difference.

Guest r3gr3t

WHOOOAA!

hyori and the anouncer??..SAME AGE?

no offence..but the announcer looks like her MOM!

wow!..the magic of make up...and clothes

Guest Freda

wow..the last one..is just so ...wow..lmao..but i guess i can see how some of those ages work out...some people manage to dress older than they are where other people now how to keep their young side =)

Guest .tsubasa.

lolz....some of dem are sooooo differnt.... dat biggest surprise....*n da most hilarious one::::::::::Tak Jae Hoon is 2 years older than Kang Ho dong- 1968, 1970 BBBUUUUWWWWAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH lol

i couldnt stop laughin after readin it...lolz....

Noh Hyun Jung ammouncer and Lee Hyori-->...well...if ur in a i guess you could say *more serious* work position.... i mean itz news...soo... juss a lil more serious... you would expect it.... but...still.....BUWAHHHAHAH tak jae hoon and kang ho dong lolz *pnt n laugh!!*

Archived